Trifecta Stack plus Activate Xtreme? Help needed

brevian

Awards
I've started the trifecta stack, taking 5m1d and 5mmv3 per day, planning to do so for 4 weeks. And I do have the formadrol on hand for my pct (planning to do 4weeks of this subsequently, 5/4/2/2)

Now, I'm about to place an order online for some supplements, and was thinking about picking up an extra bottle of activate xtreme (driven sports), and use this in addition with formadrol for pct.

Was hoping someone with experience/knowledge can tell me if this is a good idea? or if any other product would be more ideal?

-thanks in advance

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I've used both these products and would probably say to save the Activate Extreme for after the Trifecta.
The Formadrol is fine for PCT and the Activate would be good for extending the total run.

just my $.02

brevian

Awards
thanks for the help hookset; yeah, I was thinking about introducing the activate xtreme during the mid weeks of the pct, sort of prolonging the pc.

anyways appreciate it!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've started the trifecta stack, taking 5m1d and 5mmv3 per day, planning to do so for 4 weeks. And I do have the formadrol on hand for my pct (planning to do 4weeks of this subsequently, 5/4/2/2)

Now, I'm about to place an order online for some supplements, and was thinking about picking up an extra bottle of activate xtreme (driven sports), and use this in addition with formadrol for pct.

Was hoping someone with experience/knowledge can tell me if this is a good idea? or if any other product would be more ideal?

-thanks in advance
AX will compliment Formadrol nicely. Solid product there, be sure to share your results of the PCT!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

-thanks in advance
I have never used it myself. I would rec HCGenerate and formadrol.