Bcaa Dosing!

HEARTLESS

Awards
Alright guys i've searched and could not get an exact answer. I have a scale like suggested but its at school and i am not there for another week. Until then is my best bet to use 4 tsp. to get close to 5g and yes I understand to much is not a bad thing with this stuff but i am just needy like that! Appreciate any help:food:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just measured some bulk BCAA's from NP. 1 tablespoon= 6.25 grams.

HEARTLESS

Awards
BUMP.. not sure if 1 tsp=6.25 g? can anyone confirm?

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
he said 1 TABLEspoon equals 6.25g for what it's worth.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Usually a tsp (teaspoon, the small one, not the large one) is around 5g. If you do a "heaping" tsp, it probably adds another 1-1.5g. So I would say 5-6.5g or so.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to go re-meausure. I used a measuring tablespoon, and the 50gram digital scale from Nutraplanet. I'll re-calibrate the scale first.

aayvee08

Awards
is there a significant difference between the caps n the powder as far as BCAA's go ?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are refering to the NP bulk BCAA then this is what I found and have been going by...

Originally Posted by thesinner
1 heaping tablespoon is about 5 grams.
ya, what he said. the tub says 1/4 teaspoon = 400mg. So just say 1 teaspoon is 1.6g. 3 teaspoons in a tablespoon = roughly 4.8. Make it a "heaping" tablespoon and you got your 5g

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the stuff I have says 1 tsp = 4g - if think if you heap it you'd get 5g

HEARTLESS

Awards
Appreciate all the help guys, I have been going with more of a heaping amount.. Mixed it with Xtend the other day and it worked great.. I usually take NoXplode anyone had experience mixing the two(BCAA.NoXplode).. Did a search but came up dry.