Need 2 Max-Out testers!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for 2 guys on this site to test some Max-Out for us and log it! Go ahead and submit an application in this thread detailing:

height
training experience
supplement use(past + prior)
why you would make a good candidate

thanks in advance guys!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ill do it....
age-
weight-
height-
5'10"
training experience-
been training for 11 years
supplement use-
i used to manage a sports nurition store so ive used just about every supp out there
why would you make a good candidate-
because im baddass:head:

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I'd love to test it.

weight: 175
height: 5'8"
training experience: 7 years
supplement use: crea mono, various NO products, Havoc (2 runs), Cycle Support, PCS
why you would make a good candidate: I am very good at knowing my body and how it reacts. I am not currently on anything other than a multivitamin, so my variables are limited. I am well educated, which means I can write a log that is easy and enjoyable to read.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
weight
height
5'10
training experience
4 years
green mag, nos ether, lg psarm, rpm, xtend, glycergrow, fishoil, animal pak, animal stak
I am a hardworking, dedicated, and meticulous. i keep a good log (i.e. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113017-panther-s-blowin.html ) I really would like to give max out a try and think it will be beneficial to my routine.

if you pick me i have access to an extra bottle and can run it at six a day... just puttin that out there. Looks like it should be good stuff and id really like to run it

Last edited:
wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
age- 16
weight-150
height-5'5
training experience- 4 years
supplement use(past + prior)- lots of pre workouts in the past, aminos, protein, WMS, GDA's
why you would make a good candidate- I know how my body reacts

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
age 22
weight 192lb
height 6'3"
training experience 8yrs
supplement use(past + prior) creatine,bcaas,cordygen5,powerfull,cissus,multi vit,ZMA,tribulus,stims
why you would make a good candidate because i train hard and would do the product justice.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
age - 23
weight - 203
height - 5' 7"
training experience - 10 yrs
supplement use(past + prior) - a few pre workout mixes, havoc, epistane, ap, powerfull, pslin, cissus, stims, amminos
why you would make a good candidate - i have the time to put forth the effort in maximizing max out's capabilities with a detailed long. i work hard and im deticated to my workouts.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!!!!!

I am about to run a cycle of Max-Out, stacked with HDx2. VT, I think this would be GREAT way to get me more post on this board!

weight: 187

height: 5"10"

training experience: 15+ years

supplement use(past + prior): Most everything over the counter. PH's-Various pre-ban Andro's, M4OHN, 1-Test, Superdrol, H-drol, PM-25, Trena, 17-Methyl Bol..maybe forgeting something, I am sure.

why you would make a good candidate: I have good knowledge of what a lot of supplements DO and Don't for me, I would be able to be spot on as to a representation of what your product is acheiving with my training in particular.

Thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome apps so far guys!!!! keep em coming!

Johnny7

Awards

weight: 203 recovering from food poisoning a week ago

height: 6'-6'1

training experience:5 years lifting, first 3 powerlifting, bodybuilding since

supplement use(past + prior): all the basics. finished an x-factor run a while back, loved it but was hindered by the flu. Currently using animal pack and animal pump along with protein and creatine.

why you would make a good candidate: Previous use of an aRa product and I am the most competitive person you will meet and also a college baseball player.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established

Weight:182

Height:6'

Training experience:Off and on for 10 years, but not really serious until the last 3. Ive used GVT, 5x5, Full body and upper lower split of 4x"whatever", I train smart and stick with what works for me. I squat and deadlift, I use compound lifts as my main focus and keep it simple for the most part. Any cardio is HIIT, diet is always about 80% clean and high protein with plenty of water.

Supplement use: (past + prior)PRIME, RPM and Drive both several times, IGF-2, Leviathan Reloaded, Superpump250, Sizeon, various aminos including xtend, usually on a creatine of some kind, Hyperdrive 3.0+, Biotest Superfood, waxy maize and maltodextrin, and then all the small things like multi vitamins, vit d, fish oils.

Currently taking: Creatine mono, Hyperdrive 3.0+, ONs Amino 2222, liquid cod liver oil, a multi, and vit d.

Why you would make a good candidateIm a honest person that will give solid insight into what I get out of Max Out. I sweat the details. Ive read up on Max Out and it looks like a very good product with a huge upside. Im certain my gains would be a great advertisement for potential customers, so I would be glad to help your company promote the product while you help me improve my physique.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump! winners will be chosen today!

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
bump! winners will be chosen today!

Nice work! No long drawn out finger nail biting...uh stuff.

Good luck everyone (me)!

PS. Uh....Did I forget to mention that I can log on another site too!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 195
Height: 6'3"
Training experience: Since I started high school athletics in 2001. Loads of plyometrics and power stuff back then. Now I rotate between GVT, DC, and starting to do some olympic type lifting.
Supplements use: Lots of protein, bcaa, creatine, waxy maize, liver tabs, fish oil, ala.
Why I would make a good candidate: I would like to try something different like AA. I have heard a lot about it but I have never wanted to fork over the funds to get it. I always train really hard and I would give an honest review for you.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
if you pick me i have access to an extra bottle and can run it at six a day... just puttin that out there. Looks like it should be good stuff and id really like to run it

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready to run something.

Weight: 175 lbs
Height: 5'11
% Body Fat: <10
Training Experience: 10+ years
Training Type: High Rep Hypertrophic protocol with moderate cardio.
Supplement Use: Currently nothing besides a pre-work out creatine product. I have however tried just about every type of product out there, including nonhormonal and hormonal.
Why I am the right candidate: I have been interested in this product for a while, and I will give an honest review of it. I have avoided it so far because I have found little user feedback available on it. This opportunity will give me a chance to present my results with the product to others, and inform the AM community. And finally, my opinions are well respected on this board, and I am known by most members for my brutal honesty. Thanks for the consideration.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
great apps guys :head:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
weight
height
5'10
training experience
4 years
green mag, nos ether, lg psarm, rpm, xtend, glycergrow, fishoil, animal pak, animal stak
I am a hardworking, dedicated, and meticulous. i keep a good log (i.e. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113017-panther-s-blowin.html ) I really would like to give max out a try and think it will be beneficial to my routine.

congrats! shoot your shipping info to [email protected]

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Weight:182

Height:6'

Training experience:Off and on for 10 years, but not really serious until the last 3. Ive used GVT, 5x5, Full body and upper lower split of 4x"whatever", I train smart and stick with what works for me. I squat and deadlift, I use compound lifts as my main focus and keep it simple for the most part. Any cardio is HIIT, diet is always about 80% clean and high protein with plenty of water.

Supplement use: (past + prior)PRIME, RPM and Drive both several times, IGF-2, Leviathan Reloaded, Superpump250, Sizeon, various aminos including xtend, usually on a creatine of some kind, Hyperdrive 3.0+, Biotest Superfood, waxy maize and maltodextrin, and then all the small things like multi vitamins, vit d, fish oils.

Currently taking: Creatine mono, Hyperdrive 3.0+, ONs Amino 2222, liquid cod liver oil, a multi, and vit d.

Why you would make a good candidateIm a honest person that will give solid insight into what I get out of Max Out. I sweat the details. Ive read up on Max Out and it looks like a very good product with a huge upside. Im certain my gains would be a great advertisement for potential customers, so I would be glad to help your company promote the product while you help me improve my physique.

Congrats! send your shipping info to [email protected]

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good job guys! This looks interesting and something I plan to try in the up and coming months

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave my 2 bottles to a friend ; he has started them today. I will post up a log for him with initial/final stats, lifting program, etc. Trying to talk him into eating min. 6 eggs/day. Will update w/ link.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Ya looks like a good product, im excited to run it at six caps a day, should get real interesting lol

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you weren't playing around... 1 day huh? Wish I would have caught this sooner... Good luck fellas!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
good deal, the winners will like max-out!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 bottles + 1 T-shirt have been sent to both testers! let us know when you get them guys!

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
A shirt too? Awesome. I do love when free stuff comes along with other free stuff. Ill keep an eye out for it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
age 37
weight 184
height 5' 11"
training experience ~10 years
supplement use(past + prior) the basics, whey, multi, EFAs, and tried a variety of test boosters and a couple of PHs
I want to find something that would stack well with Diesel Test Hardcore

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles + 1 T-shirt have been sent to both testers! let us know when you get them guys!
Package arrived this morning! Thank you. My cousin will love the XL shirt. :)

Ill get the log set up later tonight and first dose will be tomorrow morning. Ill send you a link.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I WOULD LOVE TO TEST!!!!

Age= 21
Weight = 211LBS
Height = 6,2
Training experience = 4 Years Weight training, 4 years athletics training before that, and 7 years gymnatics training before that, but i grew a bit to tall.
supplement use(past + prior)= NO XPLODE
SMASH
Xtend
Purple wrath
Endothil
Creatine mono, kre alkalyn, CEE
Ecdysterone injectable
Deca durabolin
Epistane
1-ad
M-drol
Dianabol
H-drol
Trione Transdermal
11-OXO
11-OXO and Ashwaghanda transdermal
1-carboxy
Super cissus
Anabolic pump
P-slin
Lg sciences Slin
Psarm
Beta alanine
Anabolic edge
Leviathin r
Incarnate
Norateen heavyweight
nitrobolan
Prime
And loads and loads of others.

why you would make a good candidate = I think i would be a good choice because of my background, i know my body, i understand how supplements effect it, i love training, and am always looking for something to add an extra boost, this looks ideal for strength, the list of ingredients is impressive...
Matrix (HCM):

Arachacadonic Acid (Proprietary Blend Of Arachaidonic Acid, Palmatic Acid, Steric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Y-Linoleic Acid, Dihomo-Y-Linoleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Icariin (40%), Narangin
I love that you use narangin, in your new testabolan as it helps the body to assimilate ingredients like reversitol, that are not so effective generaly, Also im very excited to see 25r-dione as ive heard so much about its anabolic potential, so please give me the chance to test drive this and really max it out.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Is this over...dammmm

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
im glad it is lol i pry wouldnt have got it if youd got in before lol but i have not received mine yet. i'll let you know when i do

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
im glad it is lol i pry wouldnt have got it if youd got in before lol but i have not received mine yet. i'll let you know when i do
lOL, WHATEVER, they would still have chosen you...let me know when its up and running coz i really fancy this.:thumbsup:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just lettin you know that i got my max out and shirt, you guys must be confident in your supp to think its gonna make me fit into that shirt hahahah just kidn. thank you guys tho and i'll start the log within the next month and will pm you guys with the thread.