Grape Seed Extract as an AI - dosage recommendations
- 01-05-2009, 04:02 PM
- 01-05-2009, 05:31 PM
- 01-05-2009, 05:52 PM
I dose at 100mg , 2x daily just for the anti-oxidant benefits. I would suggest looking into other compounds that are stronger AI's, Trione, ATD, 6-Bromo and Formestane are great options.
01-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I'd love to hear from anyone else using GSE and zinc in combination.
01-05-2009, 08:37 PM
hit up the broccoli man! its a good source of zinc and i3c
Like other cruciferous vegetables, broccoli contains the phytonutrients sulforaphane and the indoles, which have significant anti-cancer effects. Research on indole-3-carbinol shows this compound helps deactivate a potent estrogen metabolite (4-hydroxyestrone) that promotes tumor growth, especially in estrogen-sensitive breast cells, while at the same time increasing the level of 2-hydroxyestrone, a form of estrogen that can be cancer-protective. Indole-3-carbinol has been shown to suppress not only breast tumor cell growth, but also cancer cell metastasis (the movement of cancerous cells to other parts of the body).
01-06-2009, 06:10 AM
01-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 07zx6r in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-28-2008, 03:58 PM
- By Steveoph in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-24-2008, 07:32 AM
- By rogermoore in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2008, 12:19 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-18-2007, 08:45 AM
- By RichTan in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2006, 01:44 PM