Jacked VS. JP8

Jacked VS. JP8

• Total voters
jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Which one would you use with everything taken into account? Price, effectiveness, taste, ingredients...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havn't tried JP8 yet - heard good things though - in fact Diesel has a growing rep.

S

sw bill

Awards
Might be a hard one to vote on since not many have probally tried both.For me JP8 rocks,Never tried jacked.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Jacked, still running JP8, and loving it.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
JP8 is a solid product but the taste for me is unbearable so jacked would be my choice. The strength and and endurance from jp8 is second to none.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only tried JP8 and I love it, however I can't say it's better than Jacked until I try the latter
Fair comment. I followed your log. I have not tried any of those (JP8/Jacked) myself. That should change, though, in the near future. :)

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I've used almost a whole tub of jacked already.

It doesn't even seem like these two products are comparable. Jp8 is on a whole.... notha..... level ya'll. Jacked gave me good energy, and, well.... got me jacked. However, Jp8 gave me energy and intensity as well as crazy strength and endurance that jacked was lacking. Jp8 was a much more complete product.

Taste takes a backseat to performance for me, so that was out of my consideration. The price difference kind of sucks tho.

Jp8 > Jacked imo

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
JP8 is a solid product but the taste for me is unbearable so jacked would be my choice. The strength and and endurance from jp8 is second to none.
There is a new taste coming out soon.

E

Ether

Awards
I voter for JP8 though is really isn't a fair comparison as the 2 products are quite different.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This is one of those threads that just makes me yawn...

Poll would be much more effective in like 2-3 months.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new jp8 flavor will be out very soon. It will be a dramatic change in taste, but most important it WORKS!!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Have tried jacked and very much enjoyed it on the other hand haven't tried Jp8, but from threads I've read on both it seems they are both very effective products. I think what it will come down to is cashola.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
The new jp8 flavor will be out very soon. It will be a dramatic change in taste, but most important it WORKS!!!
Jp8 is the bomb but I got it right when it came out and was not partial to the taste. however it is an outstanding product as is JACKED.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Haben't tried JP8 but Jacked is great thus far. Been taking for about a week and have had great, focused energy in the gym, awesome pumps and strength is great.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about a scoop of both ??
A scoop of grape is probably enough on it's own. The Grape JP8 also has the BA, Caffeine , and Geranium of Jacked, and Mg Creatine instead of the Creatine Monohydrate in Jack3d, and Arginine Pyroglutamate instead of AAKG + a whole host of other ingredients, so I would say do either or.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
A scoop of grape is probably enough on it's own. The Grape JP8 also has the BA, Caffeine , and Geranium of Jacked, and Mg Creatine instead of the Creatine Monohydrate in Jack3d, and Arginine Pyroglutamate instead of AAKG + a whole host of other ingredients, so I would say do either or.

good reporting :reporter:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used JP8, but I have used Jacked and NOS Ether. Since JP8 is kind of a pre-workout NOS Ether, I don't think these two products are a fair comparison. Jacked is a good stim, but doesn't nearly contain the same amount of proven ingredients as JP8. I can't comment from a stim aspect, but JP8 is def a much more well rounded product, however, it does cost about twice as much. You probably could add a homebrew to Jacked and come up with a product better than JP8 for a less.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used JP8, but I have used Jacked and NOS Ether. Since JP8 is kind of a pre-workout NOS Ether, I don't think these two products are a fair comparison. Jacked is a good stim, but doesn't nearly contain the same amount of proven ingredients as JP8. I can't comment from a stim aspect, but JP8 is def a much more well rounded product, however, it does cost about twice as much. You probably could add a homebrew to Jacked and come up with a product better than JP8 for a less.

now thats funny.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
and another thing that jacked tub is so tiny compared to the jp8 tub!

G

Creatine/Beta Alanine is full of science plus the stim complex is amazing. Proven ingredients..Not sure how much more "proven" you want.

Our approach was a great solid formula based on great science and not just dumping compounds together and charging 40 dollars.

But to each their own. I like the philosophy of less is more. The users gets a firm understanding on which compound is doing what instead a plethora of directions..

Solid formula and great price and overwhelming feedback is a huge reason its number 1 selling product at nutraplanet.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would compare 2 NCP caps and some bulk creatine mono to 2 scoops of Jacked.

JP8 is in a totally dif, cat. (results wise) than Jacked. JP8 is going to give you energy, pumps.....but more importantly mental focus, motivation, endurance and training intensity you won't get with Jacked (or any other pre-workout drink mix)....at any dose.

M

Macurran

Awards
JP8 is off the charts everythings insane that Chuck brings to the table. DEISEL is rising above the level of other products out there and rising fast! Reps to Chuck

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards

JP8 is in a totally dif, cat. (results wise) than Jacked. JP8 is going to give you energy, pumps.....but more importantly mental focus, motivation, endurance and training intensity you won't get with Jacked (or any other pre-workout drink mix)....at any dose.
I cant speak for JP8 cause i havent had the extra money to see if it works for me, but i DO get superior mental focus, motivation, endurance, and intensity with Jacked than with any other preworkout product ive tried. Curious about the JP8 though :D

G

What...Mental focus, motivation, endurance, and training intensity (maybe the ATP-Carnosine-CNS modulating would be what) is not present in Jacked...Hmm that exactly what it was formulated for.

Funny stuff!

G

I cant speak for JP8 cause i havent had the extra money to see if it works for me, but i DO get superior mental focus, motivation, endurance, and intensity with Jacked than with any other preworkout product ive tried. Curious about the JP8 though :D

Exactly what is suppose to happen and is exactly what is being reported by the consumer...

Exactly why it's the number one seller at NP and soldout at else where.

Maybe it's number 1 becasue it does not taste like toenails.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What...Mental focus, motivation, endurance, and training intensity (maybe the ATP-Carnosine-CNS modulating would be what) is not present in Jacked...Hmm that exactly what it was formulated for.

Funny stuff!
Ok, at a really basic level. Wait until people have used Grape JP8 and Jacked both chime in.

Exactly what is suppose to happen and is exactly what is being reported by the consumer...

Exactly why it's the number one seller at NP and soldout at else where.

Maybe it's number 1 because it does not taste like toenails.
Its #1 at NP because of the price, and the USP labs promotion tactics, and NP promoting it hard. I can tell you guys one thing, you one find one person on earth (unless they are affiliated with USP labs) that will say they get more out of 1.5 scoop of Jacked than they do from 1 to 1.5 scoops of JP8.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally got to try the new JP8 today, and taste is definitely better, happy to report. To answer which is better, Jacked or JP8, let me first elaborate. I have used and still do use the old JP8, and loved/love it still, does exactly what it says it does. I also ordered the Jacked when the Inner Circle deal was going on, gave 2 tubs away for Christmas, and kept one for myself. I have tried Jacked solo, and liked it, but not as much as the old JP8, it gave me the energy, but didn't dial me in as much. On a whim, I decided to mix 1 scoop of each, since I was waiting on the new JP8 to hit the market, and WOW!! I said in another thread that that combo was the best pre-workout supp I have ever taken. Period. Now, having tried the new Grape JP8, i can say that it honestly combines the two for me, so no more mixing Jacked and old JP8. For me, it's new JP8 as the choice. Jacked is good as well, don't get me wrong, just different, not as much focus factor for me.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I would NEVER buy anything from USP again. JP8 > Jacked in every thing.

G

I would NEVER buy anything from USP again. JP8 > Jacked in every thing.

You might say that now but wait until our next release. You still might say it online but you will have a bottle on order...It willl be a must order.

G

Ok, at a really basic level. Wait until people have used Grape JP8 and Jacked both chime in.

Its #1 at NP because of the price, and the USP labs promotion tactics, and NP promoting it hard. I can tell you guys one thing, you one find one person on earth (unless they are affiliated with USP labs) that will say they get more out of 1.5 scoop of Jacked than they do from 1 to 1.5 scoops of JP8.

JP8 was promoted just as hard by NP...

I will take your word on your formula, but I will take the number 1 spot anyday. with the number one spot, I do not have to bark the bite is already there.

The Jacked copy was direct. We just promised great workouts with 18,000 ingredients mixed together and that is exactly what happened.

The majority of those review are unaffiliated...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye.html

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
You might say that now but wait until our next release. You still might say it online but you will have a bottle on order...It willl be a must order.

Uh oh, details please :)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
jacked = cheap ingredients plus caffeine and some other cheap stims =) its kinda a home made preworkout drink. sorry. i was disapointed. HOWEVER i love USP super cissus!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jacked = cheap ingredients plus caffeine and some other cheap stims =) its kinda a home made preworkout drink...
Thank you for your opinion. Personally, though, I do not see any "cheap" ingredients in JACKED. It is not clear, from your comments, if you tried JACKED. If you did, I can only say I have yet to see anyone that tried the recommended dose and was still disappointed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would compare 2 NCP caps and some bulk creatine mono to 2 scoops of Jacked....
How could you prove this? And I want a justification with solid scientific foundations! Such direct comparisons are highly speculative and completely unnecessary. Get-Diesel has some solid products, and you do not need to go this far to sell JP8. I simply find it distasteful when supplement-company owners talk down competing products.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the arguing over which product is better is pointless. Its a personal preference as each person responds differently. I personally love NO-Shotgun, others get nothing from it. I don't think you can go wrong with either product, but you really have to try it yourself to see what works best for you.

USP marketing tactics may be a bit over the top, but I can not blame them. If I ran a company, I ultimately want to make money and be successful and that is what they are doing. I don't feel its necessary on this board to spew USP down your throat by paying to have your own personal sponsored thread at the top of even other sponsors forum, but again this forum wants to make money so they do what they must. The marketing as of lately has been a bit distasteful and gearing more towards a muscletech promotion with each new product.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
Honestly, the arguing over which product is better is pointless. Its a personal preference as each person responds differently. I personally love NO-Shotgun, others get nothing from it. I don't think you can go wrong with either product, but you really have to try it yourself to see what works best for you.

USP marketing tactics may be a bit over the top, but I can not blame them. If I ran a company, I ultimately want to make money and be successful and that is what they are doing. I don't feel its necessary on this board to spew USP down your throat by paying to have your own personal sponsored thread at the top of even other sponsors forum, but again this forum wants to make money so they do what they must. The marketing as of lately has been a bit distasteful and gearing more towards a muscletech promotion with each new product.

lol muscletech tactics hehe:reporter:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, the arguing over which product is better is pointless. Its a personal preference as each person responds differently. I personally love NO-Shotgun, others get nothing from it. I don't think you can go wrong with either product, but you really have to try it yourself to see what works best for you....
This is exactly the point I tried to make in earlier posts in this thread. There is really no objective way to say which product is better. It must be a subjective decision influenced by several factors. I have always argued that JACKED and JP8 are two great products with many reviews supporting them. I have also argued that the supplement market is broad enough for more than two great pre-workout supplements.

I fail to see what this comment adds to a thread of JACKED vs JP8. Whether JACKED is a good pre-workout product or not is certainly a separate question than one's perception of USPLabs marketing. I do not even think anyone is "spewing" USPLabs down anyone else's throat here at AM, to use your terms. USPLabs only seeks to give as many interested AM members as possible a chance to see its PRIME study. Considering there were quite a few questions on PRIME, it was necessary to maximize exposure to that study.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I did not see any distasteful marketing surrounding JACKED, or even SuperSaponins, two of USPLabs most recent products!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If I'm a paying board sponsor, you do not see it distasteful to have another company's promotional advertising appearing at the top of the forum I pay for? Granted I do not sponsor a forum, but for those that do, I think they probably don't appreciate a USP ad at the top of their forum... Which you also sponsored to say its the number one seller at NP...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'm a paying board sponsor, you do not see it distasteful to have another company's promotional advertising appearing at the top of the forum I pay for? Granted I do not sponsor a forum, but for those that do, I think they probably don't appreciate a USP ad at the top of their forum... Which you also sponsored to say its the number one seller at NP...
I do not think I am in a position to comment on the advertisement policies of AnabolicMinds. Yet, believe it or not, when one is in USPLabs' section of this forum, a total of seven promotional product messages are visible on the far right hand column of the page. Only one (PRIME) is from USPLabs. Consider that!