Estrogen blockers

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im looking to lower estrogen, but i dont wanna completely destroy it, as it is necessary for growth and i shed like crazy when i dont have enough, anything that will lower it but not to far??

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
OTC, R&D chem, Rx, ??? Which are you willing to use and have access to?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
im looking to lower estrogen, but i dont wanna completely destroy it, as it is necessary for growth and i shed like crazy when i dont have enough, anything that will lower it but not to far??
anything but an ATD. the newest ones are anything with 6-bromo in it and transresveratrol has some AI properties. also a tried and true product is 6-oxo, very cheap in bulk powder

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
OTC, and 6-oxo made my hair fall out, i tried it a few times a while back, im interested are there any products with both reversitol and 6 bromo??

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
OTC, and 6-oxo made my hair fall out, i tried it a few times a while back, im interested are there any products with both reversitol and 6 bromo??
i don't think so. pretty sure bromo is more than enough. would be kind of overkill for both

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd try something like Hyperdrol X2.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm, how low of a dose can i go while still seeing results, i just dont want something heavy

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you had your estrogen levels tested? if so why are you wanting to lower them?

too low estrogen will make your joints creak. ok I dont have time to post because I have to sell a 4500 $$ Rolex watch right now, but search some articles Patrick Arnold wrote on estrogen control how its not needed and is actually beneficial for growth. The only reason you need to lower estrogen is if ranges far out of normal ranges(too high) (which too much bodyfat can cause, eating too much of certain foods cause over a long period of time that lower estro or coming off a cycle that estogenic) I know that ll help do some searching.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
here is why i want one, last time i went and got blood work done, estro was above normal, but not much, now ever since i had pubertal gyno, my nipples have been sore and sensitive, well just recently i have noticed it has worsened, it hurt more, and when i get blood drawn i pass out so getting blood work all the time is a pain in the a$$, and my doctor is stupid and doesnt believe that they are sore....(retard)

so i wanted to make the "normal", not to low/not to high, so i was wondering if there is anything that would help this, and i am thinking about running divanil (divanex or testabolan v2) and, i have read that raises estro levels aswell as free up test......so i would need it for there aswell

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is why i want one, last time i went and got blood work done, estro was above normal, but not much, now ever since i had pubertal gyno, my nipples have been sore and sensitive, well just recently i have noticed it has worsened, it hurt more, and when i get blood drawn i pass out so getting blood work all the time is a pain in the a$$, and my doctor is stupid and doesnt believe that they are sore....(retard)

so i wanted to make the "normal", not to low/not to high, so i was wondering if there is anything that would help this, and i am thinking about running divanil (divanex or testabolan v2) and, i have read that raises estro levels aswell as free up test......so i would need it for there aswell

okay Im helping you out...

get a Doctors prescription Nizoral 2 % for your hair. If you cant get it get 1 % sold in wal-mart, kroger etc it has been proven to be AS EFFECTIVE AS ROGAINE.(pubmed) you want to do this to block the dht in yur scalp because those prone to MPB testosterone converts to dht whenever testosterone is raised so is dht. thats the first thing you want to do to save your hair get a dht blocker.

6-oxo reduces estrogen(not too a great degree that it'll kill your joints, it does the job though) and raises testosterone . Have you had your estrogen levels(as for that matter test levels) tested after taking 6-oxo?

if not id get them tested again. it took me alot of research to figure all this out you should learn it yourself so you understand exactly how it works.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i ran that after my estro levels were checked, i will try to get an appointment with the doc. it will probably be a while as every one is sick in my town...........but yah, should i buy the caps of 6-oxo from NP or the 1 gram powder??

whats a good dose that isnt high?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you haven't had a test from the time you started nolvedex xt I'm sure your levels are low or very low using gaspari's novledex xt.I'd wait in till the test results are back than go from there. remember nolvedex xt drops estrogen so low and then estrogen climbs back up....so it depends on how long since you've done nolvedex for estrogen levels to stabilize. I'd say a month or two after your done(not messing with any other hormonal s) and to be sure two-three months after using nolvedex xt(or any estrogen inhibitor)

most normal healthy men don't have to worry about htr(including lower estrogen ) in till forty - fifty years old ,when test starts dropping off bigtime. Most guys freak and think they have bitch tits when in fact its just an extra amount of fat. lose the fat. the more fat you have the more puff you'll carry in your chest. (and yes too much fat causes estrogen levels to go up)

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
hmmmm, how low of a dose can i go while still seeing results, i just dont want something heavy

I did 2 a day of hyperdrolx2 on Mon - Sat with good resuls, better libido and more veiny due to lower water retention.

If you follow it like this one bottle runs 9 weeks

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try some of iforces resveratrol it has a interesting ingredient profile

Brad2131

Awards
if you haven't had a test from the time you started nolvedex xt I'm sure your levels are low or very low using gaspari's novledex xt.I'd wait in till the test results are back than go from there. remember nolvedex xt drops estrogen so low and then estrogen climbs back up....so it depends on how long since you've done nolvedex for estrogen levels to stabilize. I'd say a month or two after your done(not messing with any other hormonal s) and to be sure two-three months after using nolvedex xt(or any estrogen inhibitor)

most normal healthy men don't have to worry about htr(including lower estrogen ) in till forty - fifty years old ,when test starts dropping off bigtime. Most guys freak and think they have bitch tits when in fact its just an extra amount of fat. lose the fat. the more fat you have the more puff you'll carry in your chest. (and yes too much fat causes estrogen levels to go up)
are you talking about gaspari novedex xt or nolvedex being the one used to reduce estrogen in cancer patients?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Idont follow this argument about 6 oxo .can anyone explain my point is this --- if using an AI like 6 oxo reduces e and produces more test, then that test has the potential to produce more estrogen , the 6 oxo lowers that , produces more test so more e.It seems to be a vicious circle .Isnt a new base line being produced for both test and e which has been elevated above that it was before supplementing with 6 oxo?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Idont follow this argument about 6 oxo .can anyone explain my point is this --- if using an AI like 6 oxo reduces e and produces more test, then that test has the potential to produce more estrogen , the 6 oxo lowers that , produces more test so more e.It seems to be a vicious circle .Isnt a new base line being produced for both test and e which has been elevated above that it was before supplementing with 6 oxo?
it's because it's natural and the 6-oxo is an AI which keeps levels down. it's not going to raise test a ridiculous amount so you don't have to worry about that. people take AI's during cycle for very androgenic compounds to keep estrogen down. it's not like the raise in test will outpower the 6-oxo.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
just get some 6-bromo, its used more to control estrogen and not permanantly get rid of it. nolvadex xt and any other ATD is overkill. u can use it after PH's and roids but just to lower estrogen it's too much. unless you just use a very low dose.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, im gunna do hyperdrol x2 and divanex from NP, and the statement i made above is about 6-oxo i have never used nolvadex xt or Novedex...only clomid and 6-oxo....but any way how does my stack sound??

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna say get activate extreme but i've looked on 2 sites and it says discontinued... anybody know anyhting about that. still available on nutra, but divanex is cheaper. guess if money isn't an issue i'd say go with the activate

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
the company name changed...i think BB might have it

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
whats that??

and what about dermacrine, is the revseritrol effective as a transdermal??
how would dermacrine and Arachidonic Acid compare to the stack i listed above??

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah, im gunna do hyperdrol x2 and divanex from NP, and the statement i made above is about 6-oxo i have never used nolvadex xt or Novedex...only clomid and 6-oxo....but any way how does my stack sound??
If you are worried about estro levels dipping too low, pick one or the other, not both. You don't always need to STACK!!! (That was me yelling at EVERYONE out there!!!)

HX2 is potent. If you're that concerned, rather than half or quarter dosing it, use aPCT instead. Has the 6-bromo, but is formulated to be more gradual for PCT purposes. It would fit your needs to a "T".

(And I know T. My name starts with T!!) :p

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
allright, still havent decided but will def. keep that in mind,

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
resveratrol is pointless to take orally

I dont think Anabolic Innovations would agree with you on that.(see their Stoked product) Quercetin & Piperine have been included to enhance absorption and bioavailability

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I dont think Anabolic Innovations would agree with you on that.(see their Stoked product) Quercetin & Piperine have been included to enhance absorption and bioavailability
i know they don't but how much does that actually help with absorption. does it make it go from like 5% to 10% or like 5% to 90%?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
you could argue how much of anything is absorbed just cos you take 500 mg of vit c it doesnt mean youll absorb that ,that applies with anything

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
you could argue how much of anything is absorbed just cos you take 500 mg of vit c it doesnt mean youll absorb that ,that applies with anything
well obviously but some things have a higher biovalibility than other things. and if you take say 500mg of vit c and you're body only absorbs like 5mg of it you wouldn't waste your money on it.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
is resveratrol really even that good at lowering estrogen and raising test?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
On absorbtion of transreservatrol , the study below suggest certain ingredients enhance biovailability

De Santi et al. Xenobiotica 30, 609-617 (2000).
Sulphation of resveratrol, a natural product present in grapes and wine, in the human liver and duodenum

Abstract
1. Resveratrol, a polyphenolic compound present in grapes and wine, has beneficial effects against cancer and protective effects on the cardiovascular system. It is present in the diet, and the hepatic and duodenal sulphation might limit the bioavailability of this compound. The aim was to study the sulphation of resveratrol in the human liver and duodenum. 2. A simple and reproducible radiometric assay for resveratrol sulphation was developed. It employed 3'-phosphoadenosine-5'-phosphosulphate-[S-35] as the sulphate donor and the rates of resveratrol sulphation (mean +/- SD, pmol/min/mg cytosolic protein) were 90+/-21 (liver, n = 10) and 74+/-60 (duodenum, n = 10, P = 0.082).3. Resveratrol sulphotransferase followed Michaelis-Menten kinetics and K-m, (mean+/-SD; mu M) was 0.63=/-0.03 (liver, n = 5) and 0.50+/-0.26 (duodenum, n = 5, p = 0.39) and V-max (mean+/-SD, pmol/min/mg cytosolic protein) were 125+/-31 (liver, n = 5) and 129+85 (duodenum, n = 5, p = 0.62).4. Resveratrol sulphation was inhibited by the flavonoid quercetin, by mefenamic acid and salicylic acid, two commonly used non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. IC50 of resveratrol sulphation for quercetin was 12+/-2 pM (liver) and 15+/-2 pM (duodenum), those for mefenamic acid were 24+/-3 nM (liver) and 11+/-0.6 nM (duodenum), and those for salicylic acid were 53+/-9 mu M (liver) and 66+/-4 mu M (duodenum).5. The potent inhibition of resveratrol sulphation by quercetin, a flavonoid present in wine, fruits and vegetables, suggests that compounds present in the diet may inhibit the sulphation of resveratrol, thus improving its bioavailability. http://serials.cib.unibo.it/cgi-ser/...iew=arti coli

whilest not directly talking about transreservatrol, another polyphenol curcumin was tested for absorbtion using piperine

the study follows
Bioprene has been shown to enhance the serum concentration/bioavailability of polyphenols, by significantly blunting the extensive intestinal and/or hepatic glucuronidation and sulfation. The lecethin should speed-up the entire process via enhanced dissolution kinetics and transit times.

"Concomitant administration of piperine 20 mg produced much higher concentrations from 0.25 to 1 h post drug (P < 0.01 at 0.25 and 0.5 h; P < 0.001 at 1 h), the increase in bioavailability was 2000%."

"The study shows that in the dosages used, piperine enhances the serum concentration, extent of absorption and bioavailability of curcumin in both rats and humans with no adverse effects."

Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6.
Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9619120

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
With regard to estrogen the following study has been carried out
Trans-res is an aromatase inhibitor here:

Quote:
Department of Biochemistry and Department of Anatomy, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong.

Estrogen plays a crucial role in the development of breast cancer, and the inhibition of estrogen synthesis has been an important target for the prevention and treatment of this disease. The rate-limiting reaction of the hormone biosynthesis is catalyzed by cytochrome P450 (CYP) 19 enzyme or aromatase. It has been of genuine interest to uncover an aromatase-inhibitory compound from a dietary source. Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound that can be isolated from grape peel. Because of its structural resemblance to estrogen, resveratrol's agonistic and antagonistic properties on estrogen receptor have been examined and demonstrated. In the present study, the effect of resveratrol on the expression and enzyme activity of aromatase was investigated. By assaying on MCF-7 cells stably transfected with CYP19 (MCF-7aro cells), resveratrol inhibited the aromatase activity with an IC(50) value of 25 microM. Kinetic analysis indicated that both competitive and noncompetitive inhibition might be involved. The administration of 10 nmol/l testosterone-a substrate of aromatase-produced a 50% increase in the MCF-7aro cell number. This cell proliferation specifically induced by testosterone was significantly reduced by 10 microM resveratrol. In addition, 50 microM resveratrol significantly reduced the CYP19-encoding mRNA abundance in SK-BR-3 cells. The transcriptional control of CYP19 gene is tissue specific, and promoter regions I.3 and II have previously been shown to be responsible for CYP19 expression in breast cancer cells. Luciferase reporter gene assays revealed that resveratrol could repress the transcriptional control dictated by the promoter regulation. The present study illustrated that pharmacological dosage of resveratrol inhibited aromatase at both the enzyme and mRNA levels.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
On absorbtion of transreservatrol , the study below suggest certain ingredients enhance biovailability

De Santi et al. Xenobiotica 30, 609-617 (2000).
Sulphation of resveratrol, a natural product present in grapes and wine, in the human liver and duodenum

Abstract
1. Resveratrol, a polyphenolic compound present in grapes and wine, has beneficial effects against cancer and protective effects on the cardiovascular system. It is present in the diet, and the hepatic and duodenal sulphation might limit the bioavailability of this compound. The aim was to study the sulphation of resveratrol in the human liver and duodenum. 2. A simple and reproducible radiometric assay for resveratrol sulphation was developed. It employed 3'-phosphoadenosine-5'-phosphosulphate-[S-35] as the sulphate donor and the rates of resveratrol sulphation (mean +/- SD, pmol/min/mg cytosolic protein) were 90+/-21 (liver, n = 10) and 74+/-60 (duodenum, n = 10, P = 0.082).3. Resveratrol sulphotransferase followed Michaelis-Menten kinetics and K-m, (mean+/-SD; mu M) was 0.63=/-0.03 (liver, n = 5) and 0.50+/-0.26 (duodenum, n = 5, p = 0.39) and V-max (mean+/-SD, pmol/min/mg cytosolic protein) were 125+/-31 (liver, n = 5) and 129+85 (duodenum, n = 5, p = 0.62).4. Resveratrol sulphation was inhibited by the flavonoid quercetin, by mefenamic acid and salicylic acid, two commonly used non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. IC50 of resveratrol sulphation for quercetin was 12+/-2 pM (liver) and 15+/-2 pM (duodenum), those for mefenamic acid were 24+/-3 nM (liver) and 11+/-0.6 nM (duodenum), and those for salicylic acid were 53+/-9 mu M (liver) and 66+/-4 mu M (duodenum).5. The potent inhibition of resveratrol sulphation by quercetin, a flavonoid present in wine, fruits and vegetables, suggests that compounds present in the diet may inhibit the sulphation of resveratrol, thus improving its bioavailability. http://serials.cib.unibo.it/cgi-ser/...iew=arti coli

whilest not directly talking about transreservatrol, another polyphenol curcumin was tested for absorbtion using piperine

the study follows
Bioprene has been shown to enhance the serum concentration/bioavailability of polyphenols, by significantly blunting the extensive intestinal and/or hepatic glucuronidation and sulfation. The lecethin should speed-up the entire process via enhanced dissolution kinetics and transit times.

"Concomitant administration of piperine 20 mg produced much higher concentrations from 0.25 to 1 h post drug (P < 0.01 at 0.25 and 0.5 h; P < 0.001 at 1 h), the increase in bioavailability was 2000%."

"The study shows that in the dosages used, piperine enhances the serum concentration, extent of absorption and bioavailability of curcumin in both rats and humans with no adverse effects."

Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6.
Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9619120
yes i think everybody knows that piperine and others can help increase absorbtion. nobody was disputing that

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
it was still useful to me, i was wondering about both of the ingredients used to help bioavailability

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
it was still useful to me, i was wondering about both of the ingredients used to help bioavailability
why worry about it, i thought u were going with the hyperdrol?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah..........so, i want to know more about the world of supplements....and i didnt feel like searching my self so it was helpful :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TravD77 Anabolics 3
ChefDeath Female Fitness 3
Anabolics 29
Supplements 20
Anabolics 5