Estrogen Blockers

Holmes

Awards
Hi all -

I'm starting a new cycle with a stronger t-booster than I had used previously and I'm considering an AI to either take with it or when I cycle off.

Do you usually take estrogen blockers with the test booster or post-cycle?

What product would you recommend? I have heard good things about Erase (of course) and Triazole, but don't know of any others.

And finally, what is the deal with AIs and the side-effects, like joint pain and headaches (which some say can be excrutiating)? Is that most likely due to a dosage issue or do you need to take other supps to counteract those symptoms as a matter of course?

Thanks in advance!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What t-booster are you planning on using?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hey, MAN Sports has a great AI, nolvadren xt! Running A DAA product with it at the same time is great!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hey, MAN Sports has a great AI, nolvadren xt! Running A DAA product with it at the same time is great!
You can take fish oil if you start getting joint pain, that usually helps and I've never experienced headaches with an AI.

Holmes

Awards
Thanks so far, guys. Will be doing Animal Test (having had good luck with a couple other Universal products and liking Test's profile) and DAA, which was recommended by so many people in another thread.

Problem with Test is that it contains no AIs and I just want to be safe re: the estrogen issue.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so far, guys. Will be doing Animal Test (having had good luck with a couple other Universal products and liking Test's profile) and DAA, which was recommended by so many people in another thread.

Problem with Test is that it contains no AIs and I just want to be safe re: the estrogen issue.
I don't foresee you haven't an estrogen issue at all. It's not necessary to have an AI when running a natural test booster. It will only boost what test you already have, it's not giving you extra like an exogenous hormone. That being said: Erase/Erase Pro are both good products.

Animal Test is a decent test booster. It does have Arachidonicn Acid in it, which is awesome. I just can't get over the price tag when there are other options out there. You will be safe using it stand alone though.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't foresee you haven't an estrogen issue at all. It's not necessary to have an AI when running a natural test booster. It will only boost what test you already have, it's not giving you extra like an exogenous hormone. That being said: Erase/Erase Pro are both good products.

Animal Test is a decent test booster. It does have Arachidonicn Acid in it, which is awesome. I just can't get over the price tag when there are other options out there. You will be safe using it stand alone though.
Price??? You like DAT ArA? Go with the Gels Seanny!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Based on this reply, I wouldn't recommend an AI out of necessity (meaning that I don't see it as a necessity). You won't have any aromatase issues running what you plan. Good luck though.

Holmes

Awards
Thanks all. Perhaps I was being overly cautious.

As for the AA... I was actually either going to take half or leave it out altogether. Is it a super-essential ingredient? Embarrassingly, all I really know about it is that it triggers inflammation. A rep at Universal said that, even without the AA, Test would still be a step up from Stak. Not sure if that's true, but that's what he said. :D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

There is no need to use an AI for safety/health reasons, but using Erase with that stack will help you maximize your results. Many people on here have run DAA with Erase, either the original or Pro.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
So we know its not necessary to run an AI when using a natural test booster but doing so won't do any harm and may help to maximise the results of the test booster.

So if you do run an AI like erase/erase pro how would it best be taken? Taken during the cycle of the test booster or cycled at the end? Results will not vary dramatically doing either I don't think but what would be optimum?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
So we know its not necessary to run an AI when using a natural test booster but doing so won't do any harm and may help to maximise the results of the test booster.

So if you do run an AI like erase/erase pro how would it best be taken? Taken during the cycle of the test booster or cycled at the end? Results will not vary dramatically doing either I don't think but what would be optimum?
An AI, I've heard from some of coopers post that its best to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach. I usually take mine along with the natural test booster, not after. A killer stack is a good quality DAA with MAN Nolvadren XT!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The idea of cycling it after is more along the lines of what you would do for a PCT if you had run a steroid cycle, which is not needed here at all for what you are taking. I would run Erase during.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
No need to run it after.

Whenever I use DAA, or an herbal test booster I always run Erase or Erase Pro with it.

If it's your first time with an ai, I recommend Erase. It's very inexpensive and you can customize your dose between 1 to 3 caps a day.
Erase is great stuff, you'll lean up very nicely. And it allows the test booster to do it's job properly... Which is raise test, and not be wasted converting to estrogen.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
An AI, I've heard from some of coopers post that its best to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach. I usually take mine along with the natural test booster, not after. A killer stack is a good quality DAA with MAN Nolvadren XT!
Yes Coop does recommend taking erase on an empty stomach in the morning.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I plan to dose my erase pro 1 cap every other day when running my 8 weeks of iforce tropinol XP. Wasn't sure whether to start it two weeks after the tropinol so it runs for a further two weeks after the tropinol has finished like a pct as mentioned above. Think ill just run it through so
They start and end at the same time if that's what you's all recommend as the best option? Just being cautious and looking to prevent an E rebound.

Spartan189

Spartan189

Awards
The Triazole/ Activate Extreme Stack is a very good.
Take Triazole 2 in the am, 1 in the pm. Activate 2 in the am, 2 in the pm.
You will see Amazing results.