Need help

ozzieramirez

Awards
Just got accepted to police department and i am looking to bulk up. I have heard good gains using prohormons. I have also been told to stay away from them. I need to bulk up and gain strenght. I have been working out for about a year now but nothing too serious. I am 5'6, 160 pounds, i work out about 4 days a week. I'm currently taking a protein shake, BCAA (4 a day) and L-Glutamine. (recommended by nutri shop)

I have gone on nutraplanet and found alot of stuff, but what works. I know there is alot of junk out there. I did come across this stack.. what do u guys think...
Alri Ultima Stack (Bad Ass Mass, Jungle Warfare, Pro Anabol)

Your input is appreciated...

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
first thing to understand is that the supplements wont do the work for you. there merely an aid to help supplement your diet. first off what is your training regime? also, what do you usually eat throughout the day?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Ok first of all I wouldnt go near that stack you just mentioned. If I remember correctly, jungle warfare is a SUPERDROL CLONE and is a very potent/ toxic 17aa steroid. If your intentions are bulking up, I strongly suggest that you increase your calorie and protein intake before you go anywhere near prohormones. You dont need them to make solid gains and not to be a dic*, but you obviously havent done your research. In my opinion, I say drop the glutamine and maybe supplement with some creatine. Your diet and training will get you where you want.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warefare is NOT a superdrol clone. However, it is a mild prohormone. But, you still stay away from it. Take a look at the Anabolic Xtreme's Mass fx, hyperdrol x2 and lean fx stack..

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
If you'd like to delve into the dark side, check out RPN Havoc.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
Check out Trenadrol from kilosports.

Dont forget about proper :thumbsup:post cycle therapy.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Just got accepted to police department and i am looking to bulk up. I have heard good gains using prohormons. I have also been told to stay away from them. I need to bulk up and gain strength. I have been working out for about a year now but nothing too serious. I am 5'6, 160 pounds, i work out about 4 days a week. I'm currently taking a protein shake, BCAA (4 a day) and L-Glutamine. (recommended by nutri shop)

I have gone on nutraplanet and found alot of stuff, but what works. I know there is alot of junk out there. I did come across this stack.. what do u guys think...
Alri Ultima Stack (Bad Ass Mass, Jungle Warfare, Pro Anabol)

Your input is appreciated...
first off, congrats on the acceptance to the Dept. trying to get on one myself right now. keep in mind before the academy you might have to pass a drug test. now most Dept's. will not test for steroids, but i would not take the chance, especially due to how much of a pain in the a$$ it can be getting the opportunity to become an officer. but anyway, after the academy i would start with food first. what does you diet look like? are you getting enough cals? please post and let's start with that first, and then after the academy will can look into a proper PS/PH. by then you can do more research into the effects of, and a proper PCT for them also.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
yea i passed the written test and physical test but i didn't pass the pre-investigative interview because they asked how many tickets i've have over the last 7 years.... they said it didn't matter if i got it cleared through traffic school ... sigh... they said to wait till 2010 ...:trout::trout:

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warefare is NOT a superdrol clone. However, it is a mild prohormone. But, you still stay away from it. Take a look at the Anabolic Xtreme's Mass fx, hyperdrol x2 and lean fx stack..

Jungle Warfare 17a-methyl-5a-dehydroetiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol.

Superdrol - 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol

Pretty damn close

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM IT....hahahhahah did you just use your powers of the force on him...whatever yoda...pretty presumptous...op- we still need your workout history and diet info to really help you...but short of that it just sounds like you need a year or two of eating heavy and training heavy before you mess with teh steroids....now, on the other hand dat dere celltech....

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
If you'd like to delve into the dark side, check out RPN Havoc.
can i ask why ur suggesting steroids to someone who has only worked out for a year and even said himself he's not lifting seriously.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you're joking, right?:think:
I don't think it was a joke. I think he's playing the "match" game and is comparing like terms in the string of chemical compounds. It would be similar to saying an ostretch is a bird and has wings so it can fly. It is these pooly understanding souls, just as this new police officer, which need to be taught and provided positive support.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM IT....hahahhahah did you just use your powers of the force on him...whatever yoda...pretty presumptous...op- we still need your workout history and diet info to really help you...but short of that it just sounds like you need a year or two of eating heavy and training heavy before you mess with teh steroids....now, on the other hand dat dere celltech....

lol I meant to write "you should still stay away from it"

ozzieramirez

Awards
Here is some info on my diet. I dont have a special diet, I eat lots of tuna, chicken and i try to stay away from fried food, fast etc. No real diet. I like to bulk up and strengthen up before I start the academy. As I said I am not looking to be a body builder but I do want to get as strong as possible. I dont mind doing prohormons as long as the results are worth it. I went to a nutri shop and they were quick on selling me prohormons (alphadrol) they wanted 150 for a 30 day supply. What can u guys recom from nutraplanet. I want to get started asap

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Here is some info on my diet. I dont have a special diet, I eat lots of tuna, chicken and i try to stay away from fried food, fast etc. No real diet. I like to bulk up and strengthen up before I start the academy. As I said I am not looking to be a body builder but I do want to get as strong as possible. I dont mind doing prohormons as long as the results are worth it. I went to a nutri shop and they were quick on selling me prohormons (alphadrol) they wanted 150 for a 30 day supply. What can u guys recom from nutraplanet. I want to get started asap
here's a simple rule to follow. if u can't gain weight and strength without steroids then you're going to have minimal gains while on them and probably lose everything you gained after you come off. steroids don't fix the problem they make them temporarily go away. i have no real diet isn't a good answer.

not to pick on you to much but when you say i don't wanna be a bodybuilder it makes me laugh. i used to work at GNC and people would come in saying they want to take a supplement but don't want something that will make them look like the guys in the magazines. my response was do you really think it's that easy? there was plenty of people thinking if they started taking creatine they would turn into ronnie coleman

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

you had the recomendation already...im not gonna help you do steroids...your not ready

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
wow...you dont have a clue do you

Alright I'm not trying to bash anyone on this thread I'm only trying to help out someone who is thinking of going the steroid route. Granted I may not know all about the chemical structure of steroids because frankly I compete naturally and I'm not one of those people who go around and search for the best ways to do a steroid cycle. I can make my own gains naturally with hardwork and a good diet and dont have to rely on synthetic drugs to enhance my muscularity (probably like most of you on this thread who spend all your time researching which steroid will give you the best gains
). IMO, that just shows low self esteem and the inability to work hard when you go to the "dark side."

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'm not trying to bash anyone on this thread I'm only trying to help out someone who is thinking of going the steroid route. Granted I may not know all about the chemical structure of steroids because frankly I compete naturally and I'm not one of those people who go around and search for the best ways to do a steroid cycle. I can make my own gains naturally with hardwork and a good diet and dont have to rely on synthetic drugs to enhance my muscularity (probably like most of you on this thread who spend all your time researching which steroid will give you the best gains
). IMO, that just shows low self esteem and the inability to work hard when you go to the "dark side."
Yeah, Arnold never did 'roids!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
nobody has to rely on roids to enhance muscularity and 95% of people can do it with out them. the difference is u can get the same results in a month that would take u a year to develop. when u drive do u speed? if so there's no point cause they both will get u there, but speeding is more dangerous and gets u there quicker. we're a society of i want it now and roids fit nicely into that

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recommend you try to track your diet and identify your food types and qty. Check out the RDA food pyramid for guidance but usually these are based on a 2k calorie diet. Food first, supplements only provide "support." To increase strength find the correct workout program specific probably one for powerlifters. I feel that a strength program should focus on recovery supplements amino's (xtend), creatine, simple stuff. Hit the wgt's hard & heavy for short duration and then rest fully so next wo is a step up from the last.

The so called dark side or steroid route is a bumbpy one and if you don't know much about it then its not one you should even be considering, as tempting as it seems to be, until you fully understand the entire process from beginning to end or as previously explained any gains will most likely not be kept.

good luck

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

wow...ummm...i dont care about your self esteem or your naturalness or what you rely on to enhance your muscularity...but dont try and make statements when you have no clue what your talking about...we are all big boys here and im not pullin any punches...anyone with a basic knowledge of chemistry can see that these compounds are totally different:thumbsup:

ozzieramirez

Awards
Ok, at this point with all of the negative feedback on roids, they are out of the questions. So what do you guys recommend on taking, creatine, multi vitamins, etc. I want to order my stuff tonight from nutraplanet. I will also go and check out the pyramid and work on my food diet.

Thanks all for the feedback. I will defenitely keep checking this site out..

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Ok, at this point with all of the negative feedback on roids, they are out of the questions. So what do you guys recommend on taking, creatine, multi vitamins, etc. I want to order my stuff tonight from nutraplanet. I will also go and check out the pyramid and work on my food diet.

Thanks all for the feedback. I will defenitely keep checking this site out..
ok just get this stuff if u wanna play it safe.

vpx no shotgun as a preworkout energy/pump supplement
whey protein as a post workout recovery supplement

then do the rest with food

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
i say 10 lb scivation whey (nutra), creatine mono(bulk from nutra), multi (u can get a simple one at the grocery store), fish oil (simple one from the grocery store) , waximaize (2 kwik karbs/ or 1 carb slam on nutra planet)

ozzieramirez

Awards
Thanks on the stuff, now what if i wanted to add a lil something something to help the process.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
you could add a pre workout supp like shock therapy. that's my favorite and its cost effective 30 bucks fro 50 servings.. did you have another type of sup in mind? i could help you out if you had your eye on something

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks on the stuff, now what if i wanted to add a lil something something to help the process.

its good to hear that you decided to stay away from the gear...as far as helping the process tho you will be amazed at the gains that you get if you just get diligent about your diet and training...but you could try a natty anabolic like drive or x-factor

ozzieramirez

Awards
Thanks everyone.. I will be buying my stuff tonight. Early Xmas present.

ozzieramirez

Awards
what do you guys think of animal stak or m stak? would these be beneficial??