Nano Vapor vs. Black Powder

Awards
I am already using Novedex XT and i love it and I also take a protein shake after workouts but i need something for my pre workout and I have narrowed it down to these two and need some feedback on their pros and cons.
Thanks

poptopop77

Awards
My friend recommended me nano vapor back when I was uneducated in the supplement world. It was the worst supplement I have ever taken. I hear people like black powder though.

I just ordered USP Labs Jacked which just came out, it has had some good things said about it already. Why not check that out

Awards
I havent heard of that till today Ill look into it though so far from what I am reading it sounds good

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I am already using Novedex XT and i love it and I also take a protein shake after workouts but i need something for my pre workout and I have narrowed it down to these two and need some feedback on their pros and cons.
Thanks
white flood by controlled labs. or the new usp labs jacked. ordered 3 tubs hoping to get it monday

Awards
ok since i dont like ordering things off the internet i went and got some black powder this stuff is intense within ten minutes i was feeling like i could left for hours and it stayed with me for the whole workout

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
ok since i dont like ordering things off the internet i went and got some black powder this stuff is intense within ten minutes i was feeling like i could left for hours and it stayed with me for the whole workout
how much did u pay for it?

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
DUDE! youve got to get over the online phobia, i was in the same boat once.. most of us probably were! order from nutraplanet.com you WILL NOT regret it, same product probably half the price shipping is blazing fast and customer service is tops

and stick around this forum for a while, do some searching youll find some great pre-WO ideas jacked IS amazing, best ive ever had BY FAR and ive tried my fair share

just my opinion though, take it for what its worth

Awards
I'll probabaly try it aftedr this black powder but i was in the need of something now i was hopiing it would be in stores but your right about getting over the phobia all the good s*** is online

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
ps nano vapor is horrible, my buddy gave me his it gave me a headache and facial flushing (niacin???) made me feel miserable for half my workout

Awards
Yea I heard that but with black powder no niacin no getting all heated just a hardcore rush

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Neither. Way too overpriced and over hyped. There are plenty of other supps out there that will get you possibly better results for half the price! Take advantage of it!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks
What did Novedex XT do for you?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks
Doesn't the lebal tell you to take it before bed/night time?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i think muscle tech tries to aim their products at people who don't know better in the workout/supplement world. i cant see any knowledgeable person taking MT products consistently. lol thats why you dont see a muscle tech rep here on AM =P

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
If there is a Vitamin Shoppe near you, you could give App Nut's RPM a try. Gives me great aggression and focus for my workouts. While the effects seem to diminish over time especially with excessive use, its still one of my favorite pre-workout stim, imo. Take it only before your workouts and you should be good-to-go.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Get NO Shotgun by VPX!!!

Best preworkout supp IMO

Awards
nope your right i take the black powder before protein after and novedex before bed

jasonreb

jasonreb

Awards
without a doubt Nano vapor sucks. It took me at least 45 minutes to feel anything and it was a headache. Black powder was alot better and worked instantly. but the best I had used was without question is musclepharm's assualt. works right at 30 minutes for me and the pump is huge and the power is even bigger. by far my favorite. expensive, but it has suma and remember to use a coupon code. you get what you pay for.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id go with Gaspari Superpump 250 actually for your first pre-workout drink. Just dont get nano vapor or black powder.

There are cheaper things that boost test than novadext xt, however its not bad at all.