PCT for havoc

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
My question is this. What is an "effective" pct for a cycle of havoc by itself. The site I was looking at to buy havoc "temporarily out of stock" of just about everything except 6oxo. Is an otc pct good enough or do I need something "better". If someone is going to recommend nolva then pm me with a place to get it because I don't have a source, otherwise save it. I am going to buy the havoc now but wait until I have a solid pct before starting.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Try a search.
And no asking for sources.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should go in the pct section and you would get more answers. I would suggest Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps a.m. and p.m.

Google search will be your friend on some of the questions you have.:)

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Where were you looking to get Havoc from?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
sarm + test booster + ai. if you don't want to sarm - always good to have on hand with this product.

drummerac3

Awards
I took T-Bomb 2 and I kept my size and gains for sure.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is always good to have on hand just in case. For an OTC PCT, look into T911, which I'm currently using for my 5week hdrol cycle, and so far I'm impressed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A SERM is always good to have on hand just in case. For an OTC PCT, look into T911, which I'm currently using for my 5week hdrol cycle, and so far I'm impressed.

I agree with the serm on hand 100% for any cycle. This also may hel with OTC PCT.

www.otcpct.com

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
stop pimping steroid **** in the supplement section.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11