Purely out of interest...

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.46%

Purely out of interest...

Okay, I know that this is probably something for the steroid forum but its kinda ties in with supplements since I was wondering about it purely to help with a strong supplement regime. Well I know that the idea of steroids/pro hormones is to increase the amount of testosterone or other anabolic hormones in the system, so what would happen if you were to take like 1 pill every few days, I dont know which pro hormone it would be but one that would just convert to pure testosterone, surely that would not cause enough sides to cause the growth plates to close and would just give a nice boost in test for extra growth? I was just thinking about it mainly out of interest because surely adding a small amount of test once would not cause the system to shut down or even effect production? Any help would be greatly appreciated, to be honest even if its comes to nothing in terms of making gains id still like to know from a scientific standpoint

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.61%

Well, I'm not sure exactly what your inentions are with this but I think all you really need for what your asking if simply a mild test booster, like ergopharm 6 oxo for example. If your considering the prohormone route(which I strongly advise AGAINST) maybe somethning like Get Diesel Test Hardcore or AMS 1-AD.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

so not a good idea. lets not even get into how that would close your growth plates. lets say what PH/PS do to the body - decrease cholesterol levels. simply put, even with PCT, that can take a month to get back up to normal. would YOU want to have low test for a month during your best growth years?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bad idea, how old are you.....obviously in your teens because your growth plates havent closed.........dont lie either, if we do give you advice we dont want to mess your life up for ever dude
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Well, I'm not sure exactly what your inentions are with this but I think all you really need for what your asking if simply a mild test booster, like ergopharm 6 oxo for example. If your considering the prohormone route(which I strongly advise AGAINST) maybe somethning like Get Diesel Test Hardcore or AMS 1-AD.
    diesel test hardcore is NOT a prohormone, but a natural test booster
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.46%

I have no intention of lying about anything as I said the question was as much about knowing out of interest about such an idea as actually using it im 16, the main thing I was wondering tbh was whether taking such a small does of test once a few days would actually cause any shutdown, thankyou everyone for the advice
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

understood

P.S. enjoy the gains at 16, they are the greatest !!

(at least for me they were)
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.46%

hehe one of the many perks of being young ;D thanks man! good luck with your own training
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.14%

i know two guys who are brothers. one is 6'1, the other is 5'8.
    5'8 brother took M1T while he was 16.

i dont know if taking the m1t was enough to close his growth plates, but it is possible. how can you explain why he would be 5 inches shorter than his brother and father?

anyway, the best thing you can do is to stay away from hormone altering substances.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    diesel test hardcore is NOT a prohormone, but a natural test booster
    Beat me to it:bruce2:... To the OP, all i can say is taht ur comparing this to something like Dbol which directly alters test levels...M1T, or any other ph has to build up since it has to convert (sometimes many many conversions) to provide the desired effects...which is why most dont start working until 2-3 weeks in...it sounds more like ur asking about "pulsing"....look that up and it should provide better answers...and by the way DONT TAKE STEROIDS...just some aa and DTH
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%

to answer the op question, look into 'pulsing' ph/ds i dont know much about it but the general idea is to do a 1 day on 2-3 days off of your selected ph/ds hope i was of some assistance
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.24%

Go with diesel test, its a good product. I have used for almost 2 weeks. No bad sides so far.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so pulsing PH's/steroids at 16 wouldnt cause him permanent harm?
    i think it would still be a stupid idea!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

also, DTH would raise test levels at 16??
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dth, prohormone? hmmmmm, could''ve fooooooled me.

also, you guys are aware that dth and dht are two completely separate topics of discussion?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

opps thanks, i didnt notice i had my abbreviations messed up.....still, i find it hard to believe that Diesel TEST HARDCORE would raise test levels of a teen that already has high test levls........?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

opps thanks, i didnt notice i had my abbreviations messed up.....still, i find it hard to believe that Diesel TEST HARDCORE would raise test levels of a teen that already already has high test levls........?
    might wanna ask tripd about it; he seems to have the corner on dth.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  18. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Okay, I know that this is probably something for the steroid forum but its kinda ties in with supplements since I was wondering about it purely to help with a strong supplement regime. Well I know that the idea of steroids/pro hormones is to increase the amount of testosterone or other anabolic hormones in the system, so what would happen if you were to take like 1 pill every few days, I dont know which pro hormone it would be but one that would just convert to pure testosterone, surely that would not cause enough sides to cause the growth plates to close and would just give a nice boost in test for extra growth? I was just thinking about it mainly out of interest because surely adding a small amount of test once would not cause the system to shut down or even effect production? Any help would be greatly appreciated, to be honest even if its comes to nothing in terms of making gains id still like to know from a scientific standpoint
    Since you're 16, you won't notice much of any of the benefits that a test booster or a ph will have on someone who is in their let's say mid 20's. Just eat and then EAT some more !

You can look into the basic supps (creatine, whey protein, and a multi, and a few others) but there is no reason for you to get anything else, you will grow from your diet and training and those supplements alone at your age. If you want even a supplement that will work and help you have better workouts, look into products that target intra-workout supplementation. Some of the best are Purple Wraath, Intra-Aid, Xtend, IntrAbolic, and ABC. All of those would be safe, and they would help you out tremendously with endurance, and preventing catabolism.

I can't believe people are telling you to use DTH or to pulse PH's..
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

exactly my point......f*ck DTH at your age dude.....i think you might get a increase in hard-ons, but other than that nada.....and you already know what i think of roids at your age so i wont go there
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%

so pulsing PH's/steroids at 16 wouldnt cause him permanent harm?
    i think it would still be a stupid idea!
    please quote what i said that made you think i even came close to saying that i was simply answering the question. i think the other 100 posts about how it will still harm you at a young age well covered that subject
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Since you're 16, you won't notice much of any of the benefits that a test booster or a ph will have on someone who is in their let's say mid 20's. Just eat and then EAT some more !

You can look into the basic supps (creatine, whey protein, and a multi, and a few others) but there is no reason for you to get anything else, you will grow from your diet and training and those supplements alone at your age. If you want even a supplement that will work and help you have better workouts, look into products that target intra-workout supplementation. Some of the best are Purple Wraath, Intra-Aid, Xtend, IntrAbolic, and ABC. All of those would be safe, and they would help you out tremendously with endurance, and preventing catabolism.

I can't believe people are telling you to use DTH or to pulse PH's..
    Im not sure how u came to the conclusion that anyone has recommended pulsing a PH...NO one has recommended PH's we are simply telling the OP that the answers to his questions have already been discussed by the so called theory of "pulsing" and that maybe he (the OP) should do more research... now moving on... DTH is a perfectly safe supplement to take at his age

why can a 16 year old take RPM and not DTH

both are similar products just one (DTH) is alot better...both provide great pumps, aggression...DTH plus a strong stim has always been a personal favorite of mine when it comes to preworkout intensity, aggression, and pumps... and i stand by my advice of MAYBE getting some DTH or AA...if u can prove that i am wrong then please go right ahead...

P.S. IF u were referring to Wolverines post...well just ignore it...no one listens to him anyways...he obviously has no idea what hes talking about...
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.46%

Yep I most definitley get the idea, guess for now ill just continue my normal supplement regime, aka whey protein and a lot of food ;D and I will most definitley leave any form of steroids alone for a few years, thanks for all the advice guys
  23. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.44%

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    Im not sure how u came to the conclusion that anyone has recommended pulsing a PH...NO one has recommended PH's we are simply telling the OP that the answers to his questions have already been discussed by the so called theory of "pulsing" and that maybe he (the OP) should do more research... now moving on... DTH is a perfectly safe supplement to take at his age

I re-read the OP's queastion and Dyou's post and I think I just took it out of context. I thought you guys were recommending him to look into pulsing a PH, lol.

why can a 16 year old take RPM and not DTH

both are similar products just one (DTH) is alot better...both provide great pumps, aggression...DTH plus a strong stim has always been a personal favorite of mine when it comes to preworkout intensity, aggression, and pumps... and i stand by my advice of MAYBE getting some DTH or AA...if u can prove that i am wrong then please go right ahead...

I just think the DTH or any other test boosting supplement would be a waste of his money at 16. He really doesn't need it. He can get other great pre-workout products that increase his intensity, agression and pumps that don't have any test boosters in it. Besides he can do exercises if he wants to naturally boost his test levels.

P.S. IF u were referring to Wolverines post...well just ignore it...no one listens to him anyways...he obviously has no idea what hes talking about...

I figured that out as soon as he said that DTH was a PH, lol.
    Sorry for the confusion guys, I didn't get much sleep, so I blame it on that, lol.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i got the impression people were okaying it for him to pulse, but now that i read over it again i realize where your coming from bro,still disagree with you on the DTH
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Chuck D. doesnt like the idea of teens using DTH....says that nothing positive would come out of it

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG FOR PURELY AESTHETIC REASONS
    By TheYungStud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 08:01 PM
  2. RPM+DRIVE= Purely Anabolic
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Correct number of reps purely for muscle size?
    By elliotuk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 01:48 AM
  4. any interest
    By LionKingGod in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 12:02 AM