Wanna try Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

onimusha

Awards
Hi guys, i wanna try this havoc, is this an steroid like diabol? and how to use it pls give me complete info.. can u get gyno with this? i saw in nutro planet they sell package for havoc, it contains cycle and post cycle pack also. pls need ur help guys.. and more power to you all :)

oxman

Awards
Wrong section, but do a search there are tons of threads and you can answer your own questions much faster!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
it's a steroid. you couuuld potentially get gyno. do some more research in the steroid section. there's a lot of stuff on havoc.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't even consider using a prohormone/steroid like Havoc until you have done your research. This product will affect your hormonal balance and should only be used by those who have experience with prohormones. You dont need these types of products to make gains. If you are seriously considering turning to the "dark side," go with something a little less milder, like a test booster for example. There have been alot of issues with Havoc and or Epistane dealing with gyno rebound because people are unsure of how to run a proper PCT due to this products ability to already reduce estrogen throughout the cycle. Please think twice about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.