My current stack. Couple questions....

1. Registered User

My current stack. Couple questions....

Alright, so I just picked up some bulk supplements off of the Planet and started adding them into what I have already been taking. Here's my current set up with their respective dosages:

Pre-workout:

2.5g Beta Alanine
    2.5g Citrulline Malate
    2.5g Creatine Mono
    2.5g Gycerol Monostearate
    3.0g Arginine Ethyl Ester
    1.5g ALCAR

Post-workout:

2.5g Beta Alanine
    2.5g Creatine Mono
    2.5g Glycerol Monostearate
    ~44g Whey
    ~16-20oz All-natural Orange Juice

Now, I'm curious whether or not I should be dosing the Beta alanine post-workout as well. I've heard mixed things on this, but no one seems to have a reason either which way. What about the Arginine and Citrulline malate? Would they be more beneficial taken at other times of the day, post-workout or strictly pre-workout?

2. Registered User

I would take the Arginine and CM stricly pre workout.

I would take the Beta Alanine post workout as well as pre.

And on off days I would take arginine before bed to increase GH and deep sleep
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I would take the Arginine and CM stricly pre workout.

I would take the Beta Alanine post workout as well as pre.
    That's pretty much what I have been doing. Although I was taking the CM pre and post for a while (stopped pretty recently). Other than that, how do the dosages look?

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    And on off days I would take arginine before bed to increase GH and deep sleep

I've got some bulk 1-carboxy that I'm taking before bed every night. Would there be any undesirable interactions between the AEE and 1-carboxy? USPLabs reps?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone View Post
    That's pretty much what I have been doing. Although I was taking the CM pre and post for a while (stopped pretty recently). Other than that, how do the dosages look?

I've got some bulk 1-carboxy that I'm taking before bed every night. Would there be any undesirable interactions between the AEE and 1-carboxy? USPLabs reps?
    Then you can save the arginine for workout days only. Your dosages look good
  5. Registered User

Alright... Well, of course i'm now gonna ask: Would taking Arginine alongside 1-carboxy be anymore beneficial (or detrimental) in terms of GH release than the 1-carboxy by itself?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  245 lbs.

Have you ever looked into dosing CrM, morning and PWO? That is what I have found has worked best for me.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    Have you ever looked into dosing CrM, morning and PWO? That is what I have found has worked best for me.
    No, I haven't... First thing in the morning on an empty stomach? Or with my first meal? Lemme know, I'll have to give it a try...

And dosing? About 2-2.5g?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  245 lbs.

I take it after my meal because morning and PWO are the only 2 times I ilicit insulin spikes, so the nutrient uptake for creatine is prime at those two times and it seems to help me out through the day and into my workouts. I usually do 5g/5g, off days 2.5g/2.5g.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    I take it after my meal because morning and PWO are the only 2 times I ilicit insulin spikes, so the nutrient uptake for creatine is prime at those two times and it seems to help me out through the day and into my workouts. I usually do 5g/5g, off days 2.5g/2.5g.
    Haha, I got confused there for a second. You're referring to Creatine Mono right? I thought you meant Citrulline Malate. My bad. Yeah, I've definitely heard of taking creatine in the morning if you take it with high GI carbs to utilize that insulin spike as well....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  245 lbs.

Yup CrM is usually the abbreviation for creatine mono, sorry for the confusion. But you should try it, it works well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My next CL Stack, couple questions.
    By Boatcop1 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 12:34 PM
  2. Current Stack Questions
    By NoDakLifter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:12 PM