My current stack. Couple questions....

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I just picked up some bulk supplements off of the Planet and started adding them into what I have already been taking. Here's my current set up with their respective dosages:

Pre-workout:

2.5g Beta Alanine
2.5g Citrulline Malate
2.5g Creatine Mono
2.5g Gycerol Monostearate
3.0g Arginine Ethyl Ester
1.5g ALCAR

Post-workout:

2.5g Beta Alanine
2.5g Creatine Mono
2.5g Glycerol Monostearate
~44g Whey
~16-20oz All-natural Orange Juice

Now, I'm curious whether or not I should be dosing the Beta alanine post-workout as well. I've heard mixed things on this, but no one seems to have a reason either which way. What about the Arginine and Citrulline malate? Would they be more beneficial taken at other times of the day, post-workout or strictly pre-workout?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would take the Arginine and CM stricly pre workout.

I would take the Beta Alanine post workout as well as pre.

And on off days I would take arginine before bed to increase GH and deep sleep

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I would take the Arginine and CM stricly pre workout.

I would take the Beta Alanine post workout as well as pre.
That's pretty much what I have been doing. Although I was taking the CM pre and post for a while (stopped pretty recently). Other than that, how do the dosages look?

And on off days I would take arginine before bed to increase GH and deep sleep

I've got some bulk 1-carboxy that I'm taking before bed every night. Would there be any undesirable interactions between the AEE and 1-carboxy? USPLabs reps?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty much what I have been doing. Although I was taking the CM pre and post for a while (stopped pretty recently). Other than that, how do the dosages look?

I've got some bulk 1-carboxy that I'm taking before bed every night. Would there be any undesirable interactions between the AEE and 1-carboxy? USPLabs reps?
Then you can save the arginine for workout days only. Your dosages look good :thumbsup:

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Alright... Well, of course i'm now gonna ask: Would taking Arginine alongside 1-carboxy be anymore beneficial (or detrimental) in terms of GH release than the 1-carboxy by itself?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever looked into dosing CrM, morning and PWO? That is what I have found has worked best for me.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever looked into dosing CrM, morning and PWO? That is what I have found has worked best for me.
No, I haven't... First thing in the morning on an empty stomach? Or with my first meal? Lemme know, I'll have to give it a try...

And dosing? About 2-2.5g?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I take it after my meal because morning and PWO are the only 2 times I ilicit insulin spikes, so the nutrient uptake for creatine is prime at those two times and it seems to help me out through the day and into my workouts. I usually do 5g/5g, off days 2.5g/2.5g.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I take it after my meal because morning and PWO are the only 2 times I ilicit insulin spikes, so the nutrient uptake for creatine is prime at those two times and it seems to help me out through the day and into my workouts. I usually do 5g/5g, off days 2.5g/2.5g.
Haha, I got confused there for a second. You're referring to Creatine Mono right? I thought you meant Citrulline Malate. My bad. Yeah, I've definitely heard of taking creatine in the morning if you take it with high GI carbs to utilize that insulin spike as well....

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Yup CrM is usually the abbreviation for creatine mono, sorry for the confusion. But you should try it, it works well.