Best Protein and Creatine shake around?

tiagohenrique

Awards
All right guys,

i also need your valuable opinions on what are the best protein and creatine shakes around on the market right now....thanks...

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
You mean both in one? Or two separate shakes?

oxman

Awards
Best Protein would probably ON 100% Whey or their 100% Casein... Second I would say MuscleMilk.

As far as creatine goes... Havent heard or read of anyone not liking CellMass...

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

There are literally hundreds of threads addressing this topic.

My first piece of advice: Don't listen to the guy who said ON and CellMass. ON's casein is decent but their whey is a blend and not an isolate, and the price is too high for a blend, IMO.

My favorite protein: All the Whey Isolate. Go with CupCake Batter or Cinammon Bun if you want superior tasting protein at a very good price.

My favorite creatine: Creatine Monohydrate mixed in grape juice. Not exactly a "shake" as you asked for, but gets the job done. Actually, I don't know if there is such a thing as a creatine shake, unless you get some protein with the creatine already in it, such as BodyFortress (from Target or Wal-Mart).

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Just pick up some whey protein and mix some of NP's creatine mono into it...there problem solved...

oxman

Awards
My first piece of advice: Don't listen to the guy who said ON and CellMass. ON's casein is decent but their whey is a blend and not an isolate, and the price is too high for a blend, IMO.

How would you say I am wrong... On nutraplanet it is the 2nd most sold product... it is highly rated on every forum i have researched... so IMO its the best... All the whey is great stuff too, I am using it for my Vdiet...

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
How would you say I am wrong... On nutraplanet it is the 2nd most sold product... it is highly rated on every forum i have researched... so IMO its the best... All the whey is great stuff too, I am using it for my Vdiet...
Yeah well NO-Xplode is #1 so what does that tell you?

There's nothing wrong with ON per se, but there are better products out there at better prices. I'm just trying to give the OP a better option.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I really like Champion Nutrition whey protein. Chocolate tastes amazing and you get alot of servings at an affordable price. I believe its about 23g of protein per serving along with a nice amino acid blend.

tiagohenrique

Awards
shake

lol........thankyou for all your advice guys, i appreciate everyones opinions....

tiagohenrique

Awards
shakes

any other recommendations for protein shakes guys??