Fat Burners not stimulating your CNS?

T

tiagohenrique

Awards
hey guys,

my first post here, looks like this is a great place for info., my question is, is there any fat burner on the planet that does not give you jitters, raise bp or heart rate but is still very effective?? let me know your thoughts, thankyou.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T

tiagohenrique

Awards
dcp

can i stack with another good non-cns stimulant or on its own its good enough??

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend looking into Leviathan Reloaded. It is by far the best fat burner I have ever used. It didnt give me that "jittery" feeling instead just clean energy. It also stacks very well with dcp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can i stack with another good non-cns stimulant or on its own its good enough??
It is good enough on its own, but you can stack it with anything - stim or non-stim- for synergistic effect.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys,

my first post here, looks like this is a great place for info., my question is, is there any fat burner on the planet that does not give you jitters, raise bp or heart rate but is still very effective?? let me know your thoughts, thankyou.....
Lipotrophin-PM is a non-stimulant. As is Lean Xtreme. Both of which are used by people cutting.

RPM, although not technically a 'fat burner', has this effect, and gives SMOOTH energy, as opposed to jitters, even though it is a stimulant.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for a zero-stim fat burner, DCP is the way to go.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
DCP, Lean Xtreme, and Lean FX are some great non-stims.
Can't go wrong with any of them....

T

tiagohenrique

Awards
dcp

my god, thankyou soooooooo much for all the info. guys.....you guys rock with all this knowledge...im 34 years old and im a Toronto Flight Paramedic, i worked out for 6 years and over the last 3 years ive sort of been lazy and had a baby girl, so i havent worked out for 3 years and i want to get back into it hard core as i have more time....im also looking for some advice on epistane and a good protein product to take with the fat burners.....thanks again everyone.....im glad i found this forum.....

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest u stay away from steroids...since epistane is one...there are MANY good natty test boosters out there...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DCP is probably your best choice.

Leviathin makes me super chittery...I don't think I've ever been able to take a full dose without feeling like I was going to jump out of my skin.

I agree with Rosie, I think that RPM is a great product...even though it's not marketed as a fat burner.

Lean FX would probably stack well with DCP along with some RPM.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go with DCP for a non stim burner. RPN is a good brand and Dsade is a stand up guy.