People are asking is "Anabolic Pump a fat loss supplement"

Let me tell you why AP is one of the best fat loss supplements on the market and why it should be part of every fat loss cycle.

Insulin is a storage hormone. Anabolic as hell but it's our crutch in fat loss because as long as insulin is circulation fat loss comes to a complete stop and storage happens.

Anabolic Pump works independent of Insulin by activation GLUT4.

You can activate GLUT4 3 ways.

1. Eat carbohydrates signals insulin release and GLUT4 translocates in fat and muscle cells
2. Exercise Translocates GLUT4 primarily in muscle cells but also in fat
3. Anabolic Pump Translocates GLUT4 in muscle cells.

By taking Anabolic Pump 15 minutes before you translocates GLUT4 into muscle cells. Since we used Anabolic Pump to Translocates GLUT4 in muscle cells, the body is told not to release much insulin.

Two things of beauty happen.

1. The carbohydrates you eat are more shuttled into muscle cells(while dieting I urge you guys to eat the least amount possible with AP and that takes experimentation but once learned it’s the most valuable tool for weight loss and muscle gain). You are becoming Carbohydrate efficient and MOST importantly you Exercise intensely and function mentally which are difficult to do on a low carbohydrate diet. Not only can you exercise more intensely, you will recover faster from exercise. AND the catabolic environment of the low carb approach is erased. You will not SUFFER muscle loss. You will look full and lean! If you cannot read how HUGE this aspect of Anabolic Pump is I may have to send Strategic over for some supplement counseling!

2. Your insulin returns back to baseline much quicker while using Anabolic Pump. Hence, you get into fat burning mode quicker!!

In a nutshell, you can eat carbohydrates; perform physically and mentally, and lose weight.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say, I have just started taking AP and Prime a week ago and this is no joke! I have been eating like a pig since I started because I have been so busy (a few too mnay trips to In-n-Out and Coldstone) and I should have gained about 10 pound sof fat the last 8 days. I havn't gained fat at all, its crazy, and when I eat I get this HUGE surge of energy and pump, I love it! I don't really understand the whole glut4 thing and why I'm not gaining fat, but I'm not so thats all I care about.

Great stuff so far!

mitbar

Awards
heard grea things about this supp. a couple of logs at bbd.com.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have posted this before, but it seems pertinent to do so again! Here is a little bit more explanation of how AP operates:

As in other parts of nature, the human body is regulated by the storage and expenditure of energy – this process is at the heart of each one of the body’s metabolic processes, from growth, to vision, to digestion, to excrement. As an evolutionary response, the human body became a finely tuned complex of mechanisms meant to opportunistically metabolize energy – that is, store energy for future use, or during times of adequate intake to facilitate growth (anabolic response); or, to produce energy from stored nutrients in times of inadequate intake (catabolism). Sounds like a sweet deal, huh? Your cells demand energy, or reject it, and your body metabolizes nutrients accordingly! However, a certain problem has arisen, leading to issues of adipogenesis – the modern diet!

Quite simply, the evolution of the human body’s energy metabolism pathways were born of necessity: our ancestors scarcely ate high levels of ligands, choosing instead animal proteins and lipids, while simultaneously encountering long bouts of famine. In this respect, our storage pathways, especially in terms of adipocytes (fat cells) were necessary, as whatever nutrients were encountered needed to be fully utilized. However, these once ‘life-saving’ energy mechanisms are now ‘diet-killing’ frustrations! With a fitness diet, ample with caloric energy for cells, these mechanisms now lead to the hypertrophy of fat cells, via the binding to blood lipids, GLUT4 upregulation leading to adipocyte glucose storage, and deregulation of energy expenditure messengers. The solution: The Six Pack Stack!
Both Anabolic Pump and ReCreate are veritable titans of energy homeostasis – regulating all of the body’s major metabolic pathways to assist in achieving the most favorable tissue composition possible! Here is how:

Anabolic Pump:

As much as Anabolic Pump is a supplement meant to achieve glucosehomeostasis, and thought of as such, its success is due to its ability to mitigate energy expenditure pathways within the body. Specifically, Berberine's direct stimulation of AMPk, a master regulatory 'switch', so to speak, of intracellular energy metabolism. In normal (i.e., non-supplemented) states of exercise, AMPk plays a vital role in maintaining cellular energy, via both a glycolytic and oxidative role - that is, initially inducing glycolysis to provide energy for cellular reactions, and oxidizing fatty acids in longer bouts. This occurs due to an increase in the extracellular AMP:ATP ratio. As ATP increases, the body is in extreme demand for cellular energy during exercise. At this point, AMPk upregulates energy producing mechanisms (translocation of GLUT4, FFA oxidation) and downregulates energy consuming pathways (protein and fatty acid synthesis).

This glycolytic and oxidative manners of energy exchange is why AP provides tangible body composition changes - delivering intracellular messages, at the genetic level (via PPAR family) for adipocytes to oxidize and expend energy, while signaling for myocytes to do the complete opposite. Amazingly, the regulation of energy metabolism is not exclusive to Berberine, but is accomplished by Lagerstroemia Speciosa as well; constituents within LS have been shown to selectively regulate proteins responsible for the induction of GLUT4 in myocytes, while denying the same process in adipocytes. Further, the PPAR family of lipid-binding proteins mentioned previously in relation to Berberine are mitigated by LS as well! Simply put, Anabolic Pump genetically alters the mechanisms our body uses to maintain energy homeostasis – effectively upregulating energy expenditure –very selectively – in order to produce body composition changes!

ReCreate:

The amount of energy expenditure pathways that ReCreate modulates is quite astounding! In respects to the AMPk discussion had previously, ReCreate increases, very prominently, levels of cAMP and ATP – key messengers of extracellular energy metabolism; in terms of nutrient synthesizing, ReCreate vastly increases levels of T3, the active Thyroid Hormone responsible for the metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates; in terms of energy production and stress response, ReCreate inhibits the production of Cortisol at the enzymatic level, ensuring that catabolic response Is attenuated in skeletal muscle, thereby further sensitizing muscle cells to Insulin, ensuring nutrient metabolism occurs efficiently, and that the body remains in positive nitrogen balance; and finally, in a lipid-specific respect, ReCreate even mitigates HSL (hormone sensitive lipase), an enzyme responsible for the induction of lipolysis dependent on the hormone’s which ReCreate is already modulating!

Plainly, the combination of Anabolic Pump and ReCreate alters your body’s natural energy pathways at the genetic level

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:think: is there a "Just For Dummies" version? There is a lot of big words, abbreviations, and mechanisms going on there.

I have to say, I have just started taking AP and Prime a week ago and this is no joke! I have been eating like a pig since I started because I have been so busy (a few too mnay trips to In-n-Out and Coldstone) and I should have gained about 10 pound sof fat the last 8 days. I havn't gained fat at all, its crazy, and when I eat I get this HUGE surge of energy and pump, I love it! I don't really understand the whole glut4 thing and why I'm not gaining fat, but I'm not so thats all I care about.

Great stuff so far!

Lord you eat like garbage. I would never eat Pizza, Hamburger and ice cream on the same day...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, me neither, its not like I ussually do this. I had some peer pressure form some of my friends who LOVE to eat!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Myth, if i send you my address, can you mail me some In and Out burgers?

Boro's AP trials, round 6.....

Great to hear you are loving the product. If you have any questions about dosing, please post them up bud!

Titanium

Awards
I have used 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump before and I like the pump and overall energy. The thing I had a problem with is the amount of carbs required to get the effect, I gained fat. I work a desk type job and do not move much. I eat far less calories than someone my size would normally eat. If I eat 20 grams or 30 grams of carbs a meal that would be a fair amount. Now I am trying to loose fat so I may eat less carbs than that per meal!! How would Anabolic Pump work in this low carb environment and would it even be worth it without the required carbs?

luisfershredd

Awards
Ok so I have a question, i've read that in order for AP to work you should consume more carbs 15 min before eating high carb meal, but then i've read that if you're on a diet and taking AP you should not take carbs? How's that?

BTW, how many carbs are enogh carbs b4 AP? I'm 5ft 9in, 154, 8% bf, meso w litle ecto.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Lord you eat like garbage. I would never eat Pizza, Hamburger and ice cream on the same day...
i second that i take p slin and or AP before takeaway, within the hour i wont feel full and could easy eat more il be walking around with that food pump feeling like i could take a wall out

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump before and I like the pump and overall energy. The thing I had a problem with is the amount of carbs required to get the effect, I gained fat. I work a desk type job and do not move much. I eat far less calories than someone my size would normally eat. If I eat 20 grams or 30 grams of carbs a meal that would be a fair amount. Now I am trying to loose fat so I may eat less carbs than that per meal!! How would Anabolic Pump work in this low carb environment and would it even be worth it without the required carbs?
If you are no consuming at least 40g's of carbohydrate, you may feel slightly hypoglycemic. It is imperative to consume carbohydrate with Anabolic-Pump.

You may want to consider that your total caloric intake is attributing to your fat gain as well. If you post your normal diet up, we may be able to make some tweaks.

Low carbohydrate diets will usually have some type of re-feed. AP can be utilized during re-feeds to store a greater amount of carbohydrate, hypersaturating glycogen stores.

Although it is recommended, it is not 100% necessary to dose Anabolic-Pump 3 times per day. This is the most effective approach however some diets limit the total carbohydrate intake, such as yours. Do not be afraid of dosing 1 or 2 times a day, as needed.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I have a question, i've read that in order for AP to work you should consume more carbs 15 min before eating high carb meal, but then i've read that if you're on a diet and taking AP you should not take carbs? How's that?

BTW, how many carbs are enogh carbs b4 AP? I'm 5ft 9in, 154, 8% bf, meso w litle ecto.
I can not quite understand your question. However, you seem to have been mistaken.

Please read the above post as well as the AP Manual.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i second that i take p slin and or AP before takeaway, within the hour i wont feel full and could easy eat more il be walking around with that food pump feeling like i could take a wall out
No doubt. It is an excellent way to eat above maintenance.
Reaping the benefits of increased size,strength and endurance, without the negative effects of bodyfat accumulation and lethargy.

Anabolic Pump can be used with 20grams of carbohydrates but not on a continual bases.

For example, You can stagger the carb in take. First 4 days 40-50 grams per meal and the next day 20-30 grams per meal.

Anabolic Pump makes you super efficient in using carbohydrates so look at it this way. If you are use to dieting at 20-30 grams per meal of carbohydrates. you can reach the same fat loss goals using AP and increasing carbohydrate content to 50-60grams but the ONLY and significant difference is that exercise recovery and intensity will increase.

Does that make any sense?

Please Please ask questions

You take AP 15 minutes before eating. You do not eat anything before taking AP.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have posted this before, but it seems pertinent to do so again! Here is a little bit more explanation of how AP operates:

As in other parts of nature, the human body is regulated by the storage and expenditure of energy – this process is at the heart of each one of the body’s metabolic processes, from growth, to vision, to digestion, to excrement. As an evolutionary response, the human body became a finely tuned complex of mechanisms meant to opportunistically metabolize energy – that is, store energy for future use, or during times of adequate intake to facilitate growth (anabolic response); or, to produce energy from stored nutrients in times of inadequate intake (catabolism). Sounds like a sweet deal, huh? Your cells demand energy, or reject it, and your body metabolizes nutrients accordingly! However, a certain problem has arisen, leading to issues of adipogenesis – the modern diet!

Quite simply, the evolution of the human body’s energy metabolism pathways were born of necessity: our ancestors scarcely ate high levels of ligands, choosing instead animal proteins and lipids, while simultaneously encountering long bouts of famine. In this respect, our storage pathways, especially in terms of adipocytes (fat cells) were necessary, as whatever nutrients were encountered needed to be fully utilized. However, these once ‘life-saving’ energy mechanisms are now ‘diet-killing’ frustrations! With a fitness diet, ample with caloric energy for cells, these mechanisms now lead to the hypertrophy of fat cells, via the binding to blood lipids, GLUT4 upregulation leading to adipocyte glucose storage, and deregulation of energy expenditure messengers. The solution: The Six Pack Stack!
Both Anabolic Pump and ReCreate are veritable titans of energy homeostasis – regulating all of the body’s major metabolic pathways to assist in achieving the most favorable tissue composition possible! Here is how:

Anabolic Pump:

As much as Anabolic Pump is a supplement meant to achieve glucosehomeostasis, and thought of as such, its success is due to its ability to mitigate energy expenditure pathways within the body. Specifically, Berberine's direct stimulation of AMPk, a master regulatory 'switch', so to speak, of intracellular energy metabolism. In normal (i.e., non-supplemented) states of exercise, AMPk plays a vital role in maintaining cellular energy, via both a glycolytic and oxidative role - that is, initially inducing glycolysis to provide energy for cellular reactions, and oxidizing fatty acids in longer bouts. This occurs due to an increase in the extracellular AMP:ATP ratio. As ATP increases, the body is in extreme demand for cellular energy during exercise. At this point, AMPk upregulates energy producing mechanisms (translocation of GLUT4, FFA oxidation) and downregulates energy consuming pathways (protein and fatty acid synthesis).

This glycolytic and oxidative manners of energy exchange is why AP provides tangible body composition changes - delivering intracellular messages, at the genetic level (via PPAR family) for adipocytes to oxidize and expend energy, while signaling for myocytes to do the complete opposite. Amazingly, the regulation of energy metabolism is not exclusive to Berberine, but is accomplished by Lagerstroemia Speciosa as well; constituents within LS have been shown to selectively regulate proteins responsible for the induction of GLUT4 in myocytes, while denying the same process in adipocytes. Further, the PPAR family of lipid-binding proteins mentioned previously in relation to Berberine are mitigated by LS as well! Simply put, Anabolic Pump genetically alters the mechanisms our body uses to maintain energy homeostasis – effectively upregulating energy expenditure –very selectively – in order to produce body composition changes!

ReCreate:

The amount of energy expenditure pathways that ReCreate modulates is quite astounding! In respects to the AMPk discussion had previously, ReCreate increases, very prominently, levels of cAMP and ATP – key messengers of extracellular energy metabolism; in terms of nutrient synthesizing, ReCreate vastly increases levels of T3, the active Thyroid Hormone responsible for the metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates; in terms of energy production and stress response, ReCreate inhibits the production of Cortisol at the enzymatic level, ensuring that catabolic response Is attenuated in skeletal muscle, thereby further sensitizing muscle cells to Insulin, ensuring nutrient metabolism occurs efficiently, and that the body remains in positive nitrogen balance; and finally, in a lipid-specific respect, ReCreate even mitigates HSL (hormone sensitive lipase), an enzyme responsible for the induction of lipolysis dependent on the hormone’s which ReCreate is already modulating!

Plainly, the combination of Anabolic Pump and ReCreate alters your body’s natural energy pathways at the genetic level
1 cap of AP and 2 caps of ReCreate in the fasted state pre workout and I get lean by accident.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I know. Using that protocol is (in my very bias opinion) one of the quickest ways to become lean without sacrificing muscle and/or strength. Bar none.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I know. Using that protocol is (in my very bias opinion) one of the quickest ways to become lean without sacrificing muscle and/or strength. Bar none.
My opinion is biased as well...and it was earned :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
could someone elaborate on this protocol a little please...i heard a rumor that b did a log with this in it but i cant find it

Ddono25

Awards
I can say without a doubt that AP has been amazing for me personally for fat loss and retaining strength and muscle.

I was eating like a machine for a P-Slin cycle I did in the summer, and ballooned up much higher than I thought I could. Literally 700-800g carbs, 400-500g protein and about 80-100g fat a day and after a couple months it showed. Great strength and size gains but not all clean size, diet dependent of course.
I toned down the calories a bit but have kept it between 2500-3500 daily with lots of protein and carbs and have shed 35 lbs in 3 months with AP all while maintaining muscle, and gaining some strength.

I don't have too much time in life for diets and not being at my best performance with a full time job, full time school, wife, one year old baby and everything that goes along with having a family. AP has made dropping bodyfat with an extremely stressful life easier than I ever thought.
I mean, I am a server at Red Robin restaurant and eat there 5 times a week and I've still dropped that weight. AP has made it possible.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Is the consumption of carbs post-workout a necessity? I'm currently CKDing and am wondering if the fasted state pwo combination of AP/Recreate and eventual BCAAs would be effective.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the consumption of carbs post-workout a necessity? I'm currently CKDing and am wondering if the fasted state pwo combination of AP/Recreate and eventual BCAAs would be effective.
Yes, it is effective. Are post workout carbs necessary? When I diet I go low carb. When I am not dieting I go a bit higher. But I also follow my workout immediately with P-Slin and 15-30 mins before my post workout intake.

You need to experiment.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand this stuff? seems like so many people on this forum are using Prime, AP, and Pslin so they can eat like crap and still maintain or become leaner, and this stuff will really do that?

Curios, I have a bottle of bulk Pslin here, and thanksgiving is coming up, say I wanted to eat on thanksgiving like a normal person does :food:, how and when to I dose the Pslin? And what will the effects be?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that is an unfortunate misconception, as AP is best utilized when a trainee has their diet in sync. It helps to avoid unnecessary adipose storage, but is wasted when used exclusively as a 'safety net', of sorts. That is similar to buying a Bugatti and using it only to drive to 7-11.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur.

Though it does deter, only to a degree I might add, when one is sloppy with his intake, it shines very brightly when one is conscious of his intake.

It greatly rewards those who are willing to invest the effort and discipline.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
no doubt, I wouldn't plan on picking it up for the sole purpose of eating sloppy, but with all the talk I cant be blamed for thinking it.

What I meant was, I will be eat what I want on thanksgiving, I'm no pro bodybuilder and 90% of the time my diet is in check, I'm not gonna pass up the holidays! But since I have some bulk Pslin, I may as well use it right? If anything I will get to feel the effects everyone's talking about, but since I haven't dosed this or anything similar how should I got about dosing, and what effects should I look for? As I understand some people tend to be "non-responders"?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no doubt, I wouldn't plan on picking it up for the sole purpose of eating sloppy, but with all the talk I cant be blamed for thinking it.

What I meant was, I will be eat what I want on thanksgiving, I'm no pro bodybuilder and 90% of the time my diet is in check, I'm not gonna pass up the holidays! But since I have some bulk Pslin, I may as well use it right? If anything I will get to feel the effects everyone's talking about, but since I haven't dosed this or anything similar how should I got about dosing, and what effects should I look for? As I understand some people tend to be "non-responders"?
Personally I would enjoy the holiday and not worry so much. If anything take some ephedrine, which may help partion nutrients while keeping metabolism up. If you have some Sesathin it is real good for times like this.

Otherwise - enjoy the holiday and don't sweat the small stuff - it's all small stuff :D