I need a good No product

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can some suggest a soild NO prouduct I can use ?
Im looking at NO shotgun,CMI . I know alot of NO dont work, i know plasjet sucks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD, Ragnarok, GlycerGROW or Bulk Arginine

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I know alot of people bash Muscletech (I myself cannot stand them) however NaNo Vapor works wonders for me and is by far the best pre workout supplement I have ever used. Heres a list of what I tried: NO Shotgun, IDS Beta Nox, NO Xplode, Xyience NOX CG3, Plasmajet, RPM, and EST Xtreme NO.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask why you only want a NO product? I personally love my Ragnarok over the NO-xplode I was taking before that.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know alot of people bash Muscletech (I myself cannot stand them)
I have only met one lifter who likes muslcetech and he was a weekend warrior. i would assume that many people buy MT bc there have costly ads

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I'd just buy the cheap six star brand NO pills, only ~$20. You don't need anything more expensive.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dude, got get bulk agmentine (speling?) and Hemodraulix. you will have crazy pumps, plus u get free kre alkiline creatine with the Hemodraulix.

-GJJ

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
NO Shotgun is what i'm running right now.

i like it better than NO Xplode, but my favs are Superpump250 by Gaspari and White Flood by Controlled Labs.

DO WORK.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drink - SMASH Fully Loaded or Superpump
Pills - HemodrauliX hands down.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
NO Shotgun is my favorite. Plasmajet also worked pretty well for me...

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just released our NEW pre-workout product called Pre-Surge. You can go on our website,

www.aenutrition.com and check the forums for new info.

I'm confident that you will experience pumps like you've never felt before. From Russian Tarragon Extract to increase creapure uptake, to theobromine PEA and Neuravena for focus...it's got everything ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try pre surge. Im ordering 6 bottles.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre surge has no gimic crap in there from what I have seen. Looks like a awesome product.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre surge has no gimic crap in there from what I have seen. Looks like a awesome product.
Must spread the reps....but thank you for the reps man. The ingredient profile really, just cannot be touched by any other NO product out there. We EXTREMELY anxious to hear back from everyone who's using it over the next few weeks :head:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pre-surge looks pretty interesting but i cannot attest to its affectiveness.

but out of all the pump products ive tried the best is superpump 250, maybe not the best for stregth, but definately the best for pump. Why? It has a good insulin mimicking complex, and arginine complex. and a stimulant mix that cant be beat, 100mg caffiene so your not overload, vincopetine, huperzine, n-actyl tyrosine,ect.ect...
Why people dont recommend superpump,cuse people like to hate on gaspari. I will say that plasmajet sucked majorily.

Hemodralix was also good, mainly because of the arichoninic acid and beta alanine. If u want a pill pump product i would reccomend this.

What id personally do is superpump, 1 cap x-factor, plus 3-4 grams of bulk beta alanine added to the superpump, For ultimate pumps, this can be taken further by drinking xtend during your workout.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see any no product that only relies on only arginine will dissapoint you, however the iccarin in there is good for pumps.there is so much more to a pump than NO

li20784

Awards
Universal Nutrition - Shock Therapy

I've used No-Xplode and UN's Shock Therapy. Shock Therapy, for me, was way better than No-Xplode. I get really energized and have good work-outs on this product. I've never got a Pump from NO products (maybe i don't know what a pump feels like???), but definetly felt an energy lift and a mental focus like none other.

Shock Therapy is cheap, has anti-oxidants to counter the free radicals produced by the NO, but doesn't taste that great. Taste doesn't really matter to me anyway.

BTW, i've read on Bodybuilding.com that Beta Alanine products really kick ass over NO products. I may try out B.A. after my shock therapy is out.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used No-Xplode and UN's Shock Therapy. Shock Therapy, for me, was way better than No-Xplode. I get really energized and have good work-outs on this product. I've never got a Pump from NO products (maybe i don't know what a pump feels like???), but definetly felt an energy lift and a mental focus like none other.

Shock Therapy is cheap, has anti-oxidants to counter the free radicals produced by the NO, but doesn't taste that great. Taste doesn't really matter to me anyway.

BTW, i've read on Bodybuilding.com that Beta Alanine products really kick ass over NO products. I may try out B.A. after my shock therapy is out.

no xplode doesnt have a good insulin mimetic properties, uses cinnamon,some other stuff, plus it has too much caffiene 200mg.

Shock Therapy is good for stregth but i think there are better pump products.

Superpump,arichindonic acid,Beta alanine,Citruline malate will get get u pumped as hell, even can add glycerol monosterate and waxy maize but ive found there is a certain limit to the pump, GM and WM may not add extra benefit, but are also good pump products.
Try that, its crazy.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no xplode doesnt have a good insulin mimetic properties, uses cinnamon,some other stuff, plus it has too much caffiene 200mg.

Shock Therapy is good for stregth but i think there are better pump products.

Superpump,arichindonic acid,Beta alanine,Citruline malate will get get u pumped as hell, even can add glycerol monosterate and waxy maize but ive found there is a certain limit to the pump, GM and WM may not add extra benefit, but are also good pump products.
Try that, its crazy.
200mg isn't too much...that's roughly a large coffee ;)

Other than that, I've enjoyed Superpump as well, the revamped one though.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
200mg isn't too much...that's roughly a large coffee ;)

Other than that, I've enjoyed Superpump as well, the revamped one though.
revamped one?i tihnk ive only tried the revamped one, i guess the one that doesnt cause superdumps,ive never experienced this,hows it going gabe

200mg is too much for me, plus its in the anyhydrous form which is more deleterious to the heart. 200mg of coffe caffiene isnt the same as 200mg caffiene anhydrous. Coffe contains cholergenic acid lessens the negative effects of caffiene, really every supplement company should add this in if they use caffine in the products, i would if i was a supplement company.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
revamped one?i tihnk ive only tried the revamped one, i guess the one that doesnt cause superdumps,ive never experienced this,hows it going gabe

200mg is too much for me, plus its in the anyhydrous form which is more deleterious to the heart. 200mg of coffe caffiene isnt the same as 200mg caffiene anhydrous. Coffe contains cholergenic acid lessens the negative effects of caffiene, really every supplement company should add this in if they use caffine in the products, i would if i was a supplement company.

Yea, we contraing 175mg caffeine anhydrous. The profile really cannot be beat. Stores should have it within the next few weeks. Vitamin Shoppes should have it within the next month or two, as they can be slow to get it on the shelves.

Here's the FAQ!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/108197-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all the science behind it is very promising, i just dont like the amount of caffiene, theobromine is good to add in though.

id really like a sample pack of this, u gonna be doing any samples of this?any logs?

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all the science behind it is very promising, i just dont like the amount of caffiene, theobromine is good to add in though.

id really like a sample pack of this, u gonna be doing any samples of this?any logs?
There is tons of science behind PreSurge, just like the rest of our line-up. That, as you will begin to learn as time goes on and we release more products, is how Seb likes to run things. The Tarragon had some VERY interesting results, although due to the patent we have to watch our words carefully, also we were made aware that there will be even more research being done on it which is fantastic. Logs I'm not sure of yet, we just gave out 16-20 bottles during our guess the ingredients promo. So, we'll wait for those reviews/logs, etc.

I do believe Seb said he had some samples made, so I'll definitely keep you guys informed about those!! :woohoo:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I ordered 6 bottles of the stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Must spread the reps....but thank you for the reps man. The ingredient profile really, just cannot be touched by any other NO product out there. We EXTREMELY anxious to hear back from everyone who's using it over the next few weeks :head:
I recently have been taking the individual raw materials these past week. I will combo the two. till I run out than I will switch soley to pre surge. All I need is BA which I will order.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I ordered 6 bottles of the stuff.
Very nice....you won't be disappointed ;)

I recently have been taking the individual raw materials these past week. I will combo the two. till I run out than I will switch soley to pre surge. All I need is BA which I will order.
Ahead of the game, huh? lol Sounds like you have some crazy workouts ahead of you.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I have been taking 50% of whats in the formula so now with this combo I will just double the dosage make it last 3 months and I will just have to buy one more intrabolic. I am doing this stack with the monster pslin stack for massive NO pumps.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just thought beta alanine was to stop the burning feeling

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is good. You push harder when you don't burn.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BA with pre surge will be a awesome stack.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah the ba buffers lactic acid, as does going to the sauna,

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to say it again...Axis Labs Hemodraulix.

As for a drink, grab some bulk P-Slin and take that 10mins before...2scoops Whey/2scoops WMS/1cup ground Oats