superdrol NG? what do you think??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
whats the deal with superdrol NG, obviously its not a superdrol clone or anything....i have read good stuff about it.
would on bottle last a full cycle?
any PCT?
anyone have personal experience?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up bro... I actually ran a cycle of ng back last february and the results were phenominal. One bottle will last you a month at 4 caps a day. The strength and intensity it gives you is amazing. All of my core lifts went up and I put on about 6-7 lbs. and kept all of it after pct. For my pct, I stuck with the AX advanced pct and rebound xt. Also, I did run a liver support throughout the cycle just to be safe. I used milk thistle from a local gnc and it worked pretty well. I didnt do anything astounding with my diet just tried to consume alot of protein and trained hard. I will say however the only side effect I experienced was a rapid heart beat during the first week which eventually went away however it was a little scary. I loved this product and good luck if you choose to run it... Make sure to post your results!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, im debating between 3-ad, and this.........3-ad is expensive when you count the PCT

not to sure, im going to have to check out the pros and cons to the two and then make my decision

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what are your goals? for mass and size, i would say go with 3-AD. for strength, SDNG.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, mass and size......i just do want to loose all that i gained f i just use perfect PCT by AX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29