I'm convinced Drive is only good for focus, prove me wrong!

mdgrwl

Awards
This isn't to start a war, only to see if Drive does anything other then help with mental focus. I took a bottle and couln't say I saw anything but a bit better focus in the gym.

Anyone, thoughts?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
no increased endurance from cordyceps?
no strength increases (test boost) from cordyceps/icariin/forskohlii?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This won't start a war- it is good feedback....

Drive gives me really great pumps and vascularity- plus it is a wonderful recomping agent- but I am kind of biased :)

Couple questions, and maybe I can steer you in the right direction in getting better results.....

1. What type of dosage are you taking? I have found that I get my best results from varying the dose on Drive- I will use it at 4 capsules per day for a month, and then double the dose for three weeks, and then go back to 4 capsules a day...some other guys have had some pretty good success with this as well- check some of our logs

2. When are you taking Drive? I split my doses- one when I wake up (my pre-wo dose), and one later in the day- we recommend taking it w/o food, but from my experience- it does not really make much of a difference...

3. What are you taking Drive with? Some things work better than others stacked with Drive. RPM= no brainer. There are some other things that go well with it too- Backdraft, a product that we sell exclusively in Europe, stacks extremely well with Drive. I have found that any component that boosts cAMP or nitric oxide also stacks extremely well with Drive- some of these compounds are (but are not limited to):
theobromine
chocamine
caffeine
any type of beta agonist
L-norvalline
GAKIC (don't laugh at me- great compound at CORRECT dosages)
vinpocetine
cnidium monnieri
agmatine
any PDE-5 inhibitor...

Hope this helps you get better results- lmk if you have any other concerns- maybe I can help you out...

mdgrwl

Awards
This won't start a war- it is good feedback....

Drive gives me really great pumps and vascularity- plus it is a wonderful recomping agent- but I am kind of biased :)

Couple questions, and maybe I can steer you in the right direction in getting better results.....

1. What type of dosage are you taking? I have found that I get my best results from varying the dose on Drive- I will use it at 4 capsules per day for a month, and then double the dose for three weeks, and then go back to 4 capsules a day...some other guys have had some pretty good success with this as well- check some of our logs

2. When are you taking Drive? I split my doses- one when I wake up (my pre-wo dose), and one later in the day- we recommend taking it w/o food, but from my experience- it does not really make much of a difference...

3. What are you taking Drive with? Some things work better than others stacked with Drive. RPM= no brainer. There are some other things that go well with it too- Backdraft, a product that we sell exclusively in Europe, stacks extremely well with Drive. I have found that any component that boosts cAMP or nitric oxide also stacks extremely well with Drive- some of these compounds are (but are not limited to):
theobromine
chocamine
caffeine
any type of beta agonist
L-norvalline
GAKIC (don't laugh at me- great compound at CORRECT dosages)
vinpocetine
cnidium monnieri
agmatine
any PDE-5 inhibitor...

Hope this helps you get better results- lmk if you have any other concerns- maybe I can help you out...
I went 5 caps a day (I weight 200lbs) 3 pre workout and 2 later in day or earlier in day, depending on when I worked out...
I felt like a god the first day I took it, then even that died out to where I could hardly feel it pre-workout. Felt like I got used to it quick fast.
I was stacking it with White Flood I believe, or No-Shotgun... one of them, it was a while back.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I went 5 caps a day (I weight 200lbs) 3 pre workout and 2 later in day or earlier in day, depending on when I worked out...
I felt like a god the first day I took it, then even that died out to where I could hardly feel it pre-workout. Felt like I got used to it quick fast.
I was stacking it with White Flood I believe, or No-Shotgun... one of them, it was a while back.
I would increase the dose to 6-8 per day, and I think the White Flood would probably work better with it than NO-Shotgun along with it- try this for a few days- should do the trick