Best Fat Loss Supplement

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I have my training/cardio/diet all perfectly in tune right now and I was wondering what is the best fat loss supplement out there, ever since I became a frequent member here I have found that there are so many companies that have much better products than all the big names that I didn't even know about. So if you could please suggest a couplle that woud be great.

So far the best I have found would be ReCreate

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input I will do my research on that

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
IMO a good stack (when they start selling it) will be:

Gaspari's Mitotropin + AX LeanFX

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I'm trying to steer away from BSN/MuscleTech/Gaspari type companies though.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Do you get the jitters/shakes from Leviathon

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I actually like USP though. I'm just talking about the marketing/advertising giants.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
add biotest to that list too bro and you're bound to do well
Hot-Rox Extreme works wonders (I was/am eating ~4000 cal/day and losing fat well) :)

Also, the Applied Nutriceuticals' Drive/RPM stack is good for definition/fat loss.

Designer Supplements Adrenalean/Lean Extreme stack would also work well.

USP Labs' Recreate would also be worth a shot.

As well as VPX Meltdown.

It's just a matter of finding the right supplement/s that work for you and that your body responds to. Good luck, dude.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I'm 17, so no PHs for me and thats what designer is correct?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ReCreate and RPM combo

or

ReCreate and Zap Combo - there's a sale on Zap atm.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 17, so no PHs for me and thats what designer is correct?
No, they are not. Lean Extreme contains 7-OXO DHEA, a hormonal precursor, which is something completely different.

Note also, that Hot-Rox Extreme contains the fat burning prohormone derivative A7-E.

However, based on your age, I wouldn't recommend you using fat loss supplements (or any supplements but the staples (creatine, protein powder, good fats, multivitamin) period, to be honest, unless you've got an extensive supplement/training history).

..who makes RPM?
Applied Nutriceuticals. (As I said above).

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, they are not. Lean Extreme contains 7-OXO DHEA, a hormonal precursor, which is something completely different.

Note also, that Hot-Rox Extreme contains the fat burning prohormone derivative A7-E.

However, based on your age, I wouldn't recommend you using fat loss supplements (or any supplements but the staples (creatine, protein powder, good fats, multivitamin) period, to be honest, unless you've got an extensive supplement/training history).
only 17? Stick with Rosie's advice mate. Save your money.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys/girls for looking out.

But I have a great nutrition/training program I have been on for a while. I have done my research on everything, so I know what supplements I should and shouldn't be taking, I'm just trying to get a little help breaking a plateau in my weight loss.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for looking out.

But I have a great nutrition/training program I have been on for a while. I have done my research on everything, so I know what supplements I should and shouldn't be taking, I'm just trying to get a little help breaking a plateau in my weight loss.
Have a think about a nutrient partioner like NeoVar Recomp or Anabolic Pump then.

Good Luck.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking into Anabolic Pump for a while now, and just recently found Neovar via this site, and have been reading the feedback on it. Seems great.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been looking into Anabolic Pump for a while now, and just recently found Neovar via this site, and have been reading the feedback on it. Seems great.

Guejsn on this thread (Rosie) is the NeoVar queen - she'll point you in the right direction.

Cheers, JKP

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks,I'll wait for a response from her.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NeoVar Recomped

Thanks guys/girls for looking out.

How long is "a while"? If you've been on something without changing it up, then a plateau can be broken simply by 'shocking the system', by mixing up your training regime or cycling your calories and/or having 'bulk' calories/cheat meals once or twice a week.

Guejsn on this thread (Rosie) is the NeoVar queen - she'll point you in the right direction.

Cheers, JKP
Cheers for the intro, Nick...

Alright thanks,I'll wait for a response from her.
NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product. However, it works as a nutrient partioner, as Nick said. I eat a lot, and double dose this at night before bed, which helps me stay lean (also bear in mind that I am stacking this with IGF-2, and using products like RPM and Lean Extreme, etc. as well at the moment).

NeoVar Reomped works most effectively when dosed immediately after a resistance session (or other training, if not lifting that day), and then having a meal containing ~50g of carbohydrates (and ~30g protein) 15-20 minutes post-dosing (the meal, especially the carbohydrates, ~15 minutes later is essential to get the full benefits of this product). A second dose is recommended 15-20 minutes prior to another meal (also containing ~50g of carbohydrates) either earlier or later in the day. However, for fat loss, instead of dosing a second dose like so, I prefer to dose this ~30-40 minutes pre-resistance training (or pre-cardio, if no gym that day).

NeoVar Recomped a product well worth looking into. Make sure that you're NOT restricting your carbohydrate intake, though!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Current plan right now I'm switching up my diet/training every 2 weeks. I have 2 cheat meals a week also.

But right now im taking in only 175g CHO.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Current plan right now I'm switching up my diet/training every 2 weeks. I have 2 cheat meals a week also.

you will have to re-evaluate your CHO intake if you wish to get the full effects of nutrient partioners - in this case carbs are your friend - I find by tapering my carb intake (no starchies after 3pm) I can manage fat loss with a CHO intake of around 300-400g per day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How many CALORIES are you taking in daily? I would suggest 'cycling' these. For example, 3-4 days below maintenance, then 1-2 days above maintenace, and then repeat. Or higher (i.e. bulking/maintenance) calories on resistance training days, and less calories on non-gym days.

Fat loss is all about an energy deficit. The amount of carbohydrates you're taking in is not as important as the latter, but you DO want to have at least 50-100g of carbohydrate daily MINIMUM to effectively metabolize fat.

If you were using NeoVar Recomped, then 175g of carbohydrates would be ok. Just make sure that you at least 50g in your meal ~15 minutes post-training. And have your simple sugars post-training, with predominantly complex carbohydrates in your other meals throughout the day.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Estimated Resting Energy Expenditure: 1700

Estimated Daily Activity Contribution: 600

Estimated Weekly Exercise Contribution: 2900/7 = 414

Estimated Total Daily Caloric Expenditure: 2715

Caloric deficit to be made up with 1.5 pounds body fat weekly: 750kcal

Caloric intake during Body Composition phase: 2715 – 750 = 2000 kcal/day

Protein Requirements: 200g total per day = 800kcal

25% fat to support hormonal production = 600kal = 55g

CHO difference = 700kcal = 175g

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estimated Resting Energy Expenditure: 1700

Estimated Daily Activity Contribution: 600

Estimated Weekly Exercise Contribution: 2900/7 = 414

Estimated Total Daily Caloric Expenditure: 2715

Caloric deficit to be made up with 1.5 pounds body fat weekly: 750kcal

Caloric intake during Body Composition phase: 2715 – 750 = 2000 kcal/day

Protein Requirements: 200g total per day = 800kcal

25% fat to support hormonal production = 600kal = 55g

CHO difference = 700kcal = 175g
O-kay...Actually 185g protein would be fine. And fat intake looks good. You could get away with having anything from 2215-2615 cal/day and lose fat. Looks like your calories have been a little LOW...It's good that you're doing your research, though. There are so many people out there that don't bother.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know its a pet peeve of mine, when they ask for help and have not done any research or have any know how.

I willl take your comments into suggestion also. But also know this is all working off of how my training is set up. Here is my meal plan for the day:

Breakfast:

33g protein

30g cho

5g fat

Lunch:

33g protein

15g cho (from vegetable sources)

5g fat

Pre-Workout (1-2 hours prior to training):

33g protein

30g cho

5g fat

In-Workout:

5g leucine

40g cho (dextrose)

Post-Workout (30 minutes following session):

33g protein from whey

40g cho (20g from fruit, 20g from whole grain)

5g fat

Evening (1-2 hours following post workout):

33g protein

20g cho

10g fat

Late Night (1-2 hours prior to bed):

33g protein

0-5g cho

25g fat

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where would Neovar fit in there?
I would recommend 3 caps of NeoVar Recomped 15 minutes before either your Breakfast or your Pre-Workout meal (you could even do 2 caps, since carbohydrate content is a little lower), and 3 caps immediately post-training (and make you Post-Workout meal a little earlier if you could).

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I try to do it ASAP. I requested a sample of Neovar so I hope I will get it. And I will try it out the way you suggested and if I like it I will pick it up. Thanks for all your help

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to do it ASAP. I requested a sample of Neovar so I hope I will get it. And I will try it out the way you suggested and if I like it I will pick it up. Thanks for all your help
You're welcome. Although a sample may not give the best indication of its effects. There are available 110 cap bottles for very cheap on both BB.com and Wheycheap.com (not sure if NP has them).

Anyways, I'm off to bed, boys. Laters.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wasn't sure on the size/running time of the sample. Oh well I trust you and this board I think I will pick it up.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Currently halfway through my stack of STOKED/AX. Would following up with Recreate, or LR be OK right after? Or should I wait a month? I've read that after a month of testosterone boosters, you should take a month off.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I wasn't sure on the size/running time of the sample. Oh well I trust you and this board I think I will pick it up.
The sample is 6 caps and will last 2 days. So, yeah, a bigger bottle (but not necessarily 240 caps) would be better to use. It is well worth it, though.

Currently halfway through my stack of STOKED/AX. Would following up with Recreate, or LR be OK right after? Or should I wait a month? I've read that after a month of testosterone boosters, you should take a month off.
That would be fine. I have been using testosterone boosters since February. A break after every 8-12 weeks is recommended (and is generally accepted to 'cycle' most supplements after such a period), but is not necessary after only a month.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That would be fine. I have been using testosterone boosters since February. A break after every 8-12 weeks is recommended (and is generally accepted to 'cycle' most supplements after such a period), but is not necessary after only a month.
Thank you.

omegax

omegax

Awards
good read Guejsn ill be asking for your advice when i get to my cut stage for sure !