Oppinion on suppliments.

militarypress

militarypress

Awards
Hey guys hows it going?

just wondering your oppinion on NaNo vapor? Ive seen it in the shop now and seen some reviews, it seems to have bad reviews with it, but i was looking at a deal on a website to buy that together with anabolic halo for a cheap price, ive looked up on Halo and it seems to have really good reviews..

Im currently using NO Xplode and is the first pump ive tried and am really happy with the results, its really doing wonders for me and im worried about changing over and spending money on another pump product and not getting good pumps out of it..

thanks !

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
just wondering your oppinion on NaNo vapor?
I really liked Vapor. It got me so jacked up and i felt like i could lift for hours. I get so focused in the gym and i lift like a mad man, but that is just me. It might not work for you but if i were you i would give it a try if you can afford it because it is expensive and i only buy it when there is a good sale on it.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
All of the products mentioned in the OP are garbage. If you're looking for a pre-WO energizer type, look into RPM (may have to fiddle with dosing), and, as aforementioned, White Flood.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I have tried a ton of pre workout supps. Plasmajet, NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, Beta Box just to naw a few. Vapor surpases all of them by far from my experience. It worked extremely well for me and will be using it again shortly.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
of course it's gonna work the whole back of the container is filled with ingredients. with all of that crap in there something is bound to work.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I have tried a ton of pre workout supps. Plasmajet, NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, Beta Box just to naw a few. Vapor surpases all of them by far from my experience. It worked extremely well for me and will be using it again shortly.
u should probably try some that are good instead of ones u can get at GNC. RPM, Drive, white flood.... something proven to work not something proven in a magazine ad to work.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i normally wouldnt touch muscletech products because their so expensive, but i tried nano-vapor last year and really liked it. had some great workouts. but dont tell anyone i said that okay.....shhhh;)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
u should probably try some that are good instead of ones u can get at GNC. RPM, Drive, white flood.... something proven to work not something proven in a magazine ad to work.

and i just cant let this one slide, while i am not defending muscletech or bsn(actually like bsn tho) these products are more "proven" than rpm, drive or white flood. i guarantee to you that more people are using and have had good results from muscletech and bsn products than oeople have had with a.n's or controlled labs. these are "proven" products and their is nothing wrong with using them. u can just do it a little cheaper somewhere else.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
and i just cant let this one slide, while i am not defending muscletech or bsn(actually like bsn tho) these products are more "proven" than rpm, drive or white flood. i guarantee to you that more people are using and have had good results from muscletech and bsn products than oeople have had with a.n's or controlled labs. these are "proven" products and their is nothing wrong with using them. u can just do it a little cheaper somewhere else.
none of those products are more proven. granted they do work but most pre workout supps have the same basic ingredients. these are only proven by highschool kids who saw how awesome it was in the magazine and how muscletechs scientists give studies that says it works. i used to work at GNC and i would see kids come in all the time and buy nitrotech and celltech and swear by how great it was but you know what. they never got any bigger. if u can get it cheap i guess why not but i would never waste money on it. i guess it says something that their not as useless as fizogen

mrtattoo330

Awards
i tried nanoVAPOR and i actually liked it. right now i am trying NO Xplode and so far it doesn't even compare to vapor. right now i am just in the testing phase with the NO supps, just trying different things and see which one works best.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You have to understand the ingredients and how they a) work with your body, and b) work with eachother.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Nano Vapor is crap. F*ck muscletech. I would never even thinking about giving money to that company. I get pissed off everytime I see some ad about how jay cutler added 500 percent more mass with some gay stack.

Sure Nano Vapor will work but there are lots of products that are cheaper and work better. The time I tried it I was not impressed. If you want something with caffeine. RPM or White Flood. I am currently using ragnarok and it's great.

P.S. Learn how to spell. :fool2:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The back panel is full of ingredients, so something is bound to work?

Bullsh1t. There are two scenarios:

1) with 70 effing ingredients, you will not get enough of any one ingredient, no matter how good it might be, to actually work.

2) there are 70 ingredients, and ingredients are listed in order of percentage of the formula. I guarantee you the two of the first 3 ingredients are arginine, creatine, and/or maltodextrin, and they comprise 90% of the formula, with the other 67 ingredients taking up only 10%. Why? They're cheap and effective (at least the creatine is, and the arginine gives you mad tyt3 pumps, yo). Throw in a healthy dose of caffeine, and OMGzors!!!!it the ****!

I GUARANTEE you Clout, Ragnarok, Cre02, Assault, RPM, etc are FAR more effective.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2.2 Lbs. Fruit Punch
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Scoop25 g)
Servings Per Container40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 50
Total Carbohydrates 12g 4%*
Sugars 5g †
Calcium 100mg 10%
Sodium 220mg 9%
NaNo Vapor™ Proprietary Blend 22031mg
Intravol™ (Muscle Cell Volumizing Complex) †
Maltodextrin
Creatine Monohydrate** ** †
Taurine †
Creatine Anhydrous ** †
Cinnamon Extract (As Cinnamomum Cassia Blume) (Bark) †
Standardized To 40% Polyphenols
Creatine Malate †
Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate †
Creatine HCA †
Creatine L-Pyroglutamate †
Taurine Ethyl Ester HCL †
Taurine Alpha-Ketoglutarate †

18 Beta Glycyrrhetinic Acid †
Coriolus Versicolor Powder (Plant) †
Vasoprime™ (Nitric Oxide Amplification Matrix) †
D-Glucose Monosaccharide †
L-Arginine ** †
L-Aspartic Acid †
Disodium Phosphate †
Dipotassium Phosphate †
Dicalcium Phosphate †
Xanthinol Nicotinate †
L-Arginine Ketoisocaproic Acid †
L-Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL †
L-Norvaline †
L-Norvaline Ethyl Ester HCL †
L-Citrulline †
Citrulline Malate †
L-Citrulline Ethyl Ester †
L-Histidine Alpha-Ketoglutarate †
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract (Root) †
(Standardized To 85% Gypenosides)
Acetyl L-Carnitine L-Arginine Dihydrochloride †
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Bunge Extract (Root) †
Standardized To 10% Cryptotanshinone
Artichoke Flavonoids (As Cynara Scolymus L.)(Root) †
Standardized To 5% Chlorogenic Acid
Crataegus Pinnatifida Bunge Extract (Fruit) †
NeuroAMP™ (Psychoactive Signaling Intensify Catalyst) †
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine †
L-Tyrosine †
Sulbutiamine †
Vinpocetine †
Alpha Glycerophosphocholine †
Cis-9, 10-Octadecenoamide †
Huperzine-A (As Huperzia Serrata) †
Anaphex™ (Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic Signaling Complex) †
Glycine †
L-Leucine †
L-Isoleucine †
L-Valine †
Beta Alanine †
Beta Alanine Ethyl Ester HCL †
L-Leucine Methyl Ester HCL †
L-Leucine Alpha-Ketoglutarate †
L-Leucine Isovaleric Acid †
L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCL †
L-Isoleucine Methyl Ester HCL †
L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCL †
L-Valine Alpha-Ketoglutarate †
Alpha Amino L-Butyrate †
Infernogen™ (Lipid Inferno Fusion) †
Caffeine Anhydrous †
(Standardized For 117 Mg Caffeine)
Yerba Mate Powder (As Llex Paraguariensis)(Leaf) †
N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL †
Yohimbine HCL (Pausinystalia Yohimbe)(Bark) †
Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract (As Tetradium Ruticarpum)(Fruit) †
(Standardized For 10% Evodiamine)
Black Tea Extract (As Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf) †
(Standardized For 70% Polyphenols, 50% Catechins, 25% EGCG)
Theobroma Cacao Extract (Seed) †
(Standardized For 6% Theobromine)
White Tea Extract (As Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf) †
(Standardized For 50% Polyphenols, 35% Catechins, 15% EGCG)
White Willow Extract (As Salix Alba)(Bark) †
(Standardized For 25% Salicin)
MyoGF™ (Hormonal Growth Complex) †
Quercetin Dihydrate †
Dihydroxy-Diosgenin (25R-5 Alpha-Spirostan-2-Alpha, 3-Beta) †
Acetyl L-Cysteine Amide †
Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)

Sweet, out of a 25gr serving, 12gr is maltodextrin, so you get 13gr to crap 70 damn ingredients into. Lets say there's 4gr creatine, 3gr arginine, and 2gr taurine. Now you have 4gr left to crap the additional 66 ingredients into.

Lawlergagzors. They're full of ****.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Now that's what I call a 'Garbage Pail' Ingredient Profile lol.

LOL @ the people believing it works and LOL @ people paying what MuscleTech charges.

...They should name their next product "Witches Stew EXTREME" with the ingredient profile

"ALittlePinchOfEverythingWeHaveLayingAroundInTheFactory AKG (Proprietary Blend) 40,500mg"

only $78.90 !!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so whats up with fizogen?? never even heard of them lol (serious)
from what i here they are total waste of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
so whats up with fizogen?? never even heard of them lol (serious)
from what i here they are total waste of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
Ever heard of The Strap? Enough said. Google it.

That Nano Vapor ingredient list is so ridiculous. I'm really just speechless. WTF is melatonin doing in it??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow i saw that, pathetic stuff!!
melatonin in a pre/post/intra workout supplement lol??

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Obviously Jay Cutler and his team of scientists at Muscletech know something we don't. I am humbled.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin can release GH taken pre/during workouts and enhance that nights sleep quality, even though it's taken way before bed.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
really!!?? wow i have trouble getting through my workout normally but with melatonin !! i would pass out lol!!
and it also lowers estrogen and testosterone........at least thats what all the articles i have read said........but i dont know how much you have to take to get that side..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever heard of The Strap? Enough said. Google it.

That Nano Vapor ingredient list is so ridiculous. I'm really just speechless. WTF is melatonin doing in it??
Melatonin pre-workout is a fine addition, as much as adding GABA to White Flood. ;)