Too much leucine??
- 10-16-2008, 09:29 PM
- 10-17-2008, 02:27 PM
i read an article in MD and it said 1gram per kilo of bodyweight was proper dosing...so to answer ur question...NO that is not too much...
10-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Yup. In the end it is just another amino acid, and your body will just process it as such. So you're cool.
The Truth is, there is no Truth.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Technics in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2003, 08:00 PM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2003, 05:00 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2003, 09:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2003, 07:59 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 06:56 PM