Too much leucine??
- 10-16-2008, 09:29 PM
- 10-17-2008, 02:27 PM
i read an article in MD and it said 1gram per kilo of bodyweight was proper dosing...so to answer ur question...NO that is not too much...
10-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Yup. In the end it is just another amino acid, and your body will just process it as such. So you're cool.
The Truth is, there is no Truth.
Similar Forum Threads
- By boykid28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:03 PM
- By sizematters10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:40 PM
- By satyricon in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2008, 12:22 PM
- By bj22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
- By Halveye in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:43 AM