Pre workout supp help

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I'm in desperate need of a good pre workout supp. Lately nothing has been working for me. Not even the slightest increase in strength or endurance. The only product I used that worked well was nano vapor(even though its a mtech product,lol, beleive me I hate admitting it worked). Heres a list of what I have tried already.

Gaspari plasmajet
IDS Beta Nox
NO Xplode
RPM
Xyience NOX-CG3
VPX NO Shotgun
EST Xtreme NO

Not one of these products did anything for me. I would go back to Vapor, but its way too expensive. Anyone have any recommendatinos?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not the supplement, believe me. Post up your routine and diet, and go from there.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
It's not the supplement, believe me. Post up your routine and diet, and go from there.
I agree. And I don't really know how much of a strength gain you are going to get from these type products, if any. Pre-workout energy and maybe a bit of a pump that's about it. Some bcaa's (Xtend) may help with endurance.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys heres my routine/diet. I am currently following a 6 day split. 1.Chest/Back, 2.Legs, 3.Shoulder/Arms that I do twice a week. I take in about 300g protein, 300g carbs, and 110g of fat a day. Roughly about 3400 cals.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I've liked vaso flow and alri's primed.