new cycle help

htownfire23

Awards
I just got off 3-ad and ran a PCT cycle. I am ready to run and start another cycle but im not sure what to run or do. I want to put on a lot of strength and lean mass. I bought anabolic pump but I dont think its what i am looking for or what I want. Any help or suggestions on what to do would be appreciated. thank you

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
dude its way too early to think about running another cycle right after u just came off of one. My advice is to stay away from all ph/steroids and try and achieve your goals through hardwork. The rewards are so much more satisfying. People who take all these new hormonal products are looking for the easy was out and in my mind are losers who dont want to put forth the effort themselves. The potential risks that follow these products outweigh the results.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
just a random question, how much did u gain on ur 3-ad cycle? also, how many pills did take a day?

Thanks
GJJ

htownfire23

Awards
well im just going to do something easy..oh trust me i put forth the effort and hard work, but im just running a preworkout for the pump and energy cause im in school all day and need it. I didnt honestly gain but a couple of pounds off the 3-ad, i just gained strength and size, which was nice, i took 3 a day i think it was, but you have to take it with fats..ie..pnut butter, mixed nuts, so it can be a pain in the ass.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well im just going to do something easy..oh trust me i put forth the effort and hard work, but im just running a preworkout for the pump and energy cause im in school all day and need it. I didnt honestly gain but a couple of pounds off the 3-ad, i just gained strength and size, which was nice, i took 3 a day i think it was, but you have to take it with fats..ie..pnut butter, mixed nuts, so it can be a pain in the ass.
3/day is too low of a dose. The fats are a pain? You don't like peanut butter? C'mon, man! It's your excuse to eat it with a spoon right from the jar and not get yelled at for it!!! :head:

For reference, time on 3-AD equals time you need to be off of anything hormonal at this point. :cheers:

ams1

ams1

Awards
ya take 3 months off just to be safe. trust me.
you dont want ***** tits

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10