iForce Max out

  1. iForce Max out


    product looks good, but it's a proprietary blend. anybody tried it?


  2. yea i am also interested

  3. not evan out yet i dont think
    •   
       


  4. Nope not out yet. I know OrangePeel and myself will be getting a bottle pretty soon for the lottery, but I haven't found any feedback yet. Think X-Factor, but better.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Nope not out yet. I know OrangePeel and myself will be getting a bottle pretty soon for the lottery, but I haven't found any feedback yet. Think X-Factor, but better.
    never tried x factor. pretty sure u can get it presale somewhere but i don't feel like dropping $70 or $80 on it

  6. to help you guys out from what i know....

    a serving has 1000mg of AA so you know your getting atleast that.

  7. Lol I dont think this product is ever coming out...i thought it was supposed to be released like 3 wks ago?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Lol I dont think this product is ever coming out...i thought it was supposed to be released like 3 wks ago?

    there were issues with the bottling it will be coming out very soon there have been a lot of annoyances with bottling and i know they are sorry for the delay

  9. its gonna be better than plain x-factor

    molecular is goiing to need to bring down their price

    i think if molecular brought down their price x-factor would be more popular

    im doing a log of bulk x-factor now if anyones interested

  10. I just saw bulk nutrition has xfactor for 38 bucks which doesnt seem to bad

  11. Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    I just saw bulk nutrition has xfactor for 38 bucks which doesnt seem to bad
    well i bought mine at nutra for 35 bucks(bulk)

    but this was a one-time sale thing

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    its gonna be better than plain x-factor

    molecular is goiing to need to bring down their price

    i think if molecular brought down their price x-factor would be more popular

    im doing a log of bulk x-factor now if anyones interested
    well it has more than just the ingredient in x-factor. it has the 25 R diol the same active ingredient in mass fx and a few other things to. so if u take the price of both those products its a very good deal

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    well it has more than just the ingredient in x-factor. it has the 25 R diol the same active ingredient in mass fx and a few other things to. so if u take the price of both those products its a very good deal
    yeah thats what i meant lol

  14. its a deal and a half if you ask me

  15. can someone please explain the differences between the 25r in mass fx, and the 25r in max out???

  16. Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    can someone please explain the differences between the 25r in mass fx, and the 25r in max out???
    i think theyre pretty much the same

  17. Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    can someone please explain the differences between the 25r in mass fx, and the 25r in max out???
    i'm guessing absolutely nothing

  18. From what i've read the 25r in max-out is the 6-keto which is a metabolite of the 25r in mass fx. really the same thing except the 6-keto seems to be less bioavailable with a shorter half life. I may be completely wrong but that was my conclusion.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    From what i've read the 25r in max-out is the 6-keto which is a metabolite of the 25r in mass fx. really the same thing except the 6-keto seems to be less bioavailable with a shorter half life. I may be completely wrong but that was my conclusion.

    i mean if thats the case atleast there are documented studies on the 6-keto derivatives of diosgenin

  20. I'll let you guys know as soon as I get my case of goodies.

  21. yes, steveoph and myself both should be getting some max-out and reversitol, I know I plan to log the product when I do use it and I am guessing steveoph will probably do the same, although I wont be able to use it for a little while.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    to help you guys out from what i know....

    a serving has 1000mg of AA so you know your getting atleast that.
    False. Max out does not have the same AA amount as X Factor.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    False. Max out does not have the same AA amount as X Factor.

    i believe they do, 4 pills of max out per day will give you 1000mg of AA
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:00 AM
  3. Iforce Max Out
    By mercedes1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 03:30 PM
  4. iForce Max-Out
    By JDF in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Log in
Log in