Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Other? -- Please list in comments.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Hey,

I am looking to add P-Slin and/or AP to my supplement stack, and wanted to know which of the two works better, or if they work best together.

I am a little carb responsive, but more reactive.

Over the last 4-5 months I have dropped roughly 68 lbs, and kept most of my strength. Now i need to start rebuilding bigger, better, and of a higher quality.

Also, which do you think gives me more bang for my buck?

I am at 11-12% BF right now, 197-201 lbs, and have a strict diet.

I have the AP manual and have done my homework, but would like to know which of these supplements would be the best for a person who has never taken a supplement like AP or P-Slin.

At the same time I will also be using:
Creatine Gluconate -- for sure
ReCreate -- for sure
--Possibly JP8 (I have heard great things, and could use the boost in the gym)
--Possibly Blue Genes -- not so sure that I need this right now, but it is on the list.

Thanks,

Pauly

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
get the ap! that stuff is amazing! I used pslin, not so impressed...

Thanks
GJJ

dafox

Awards
  • Established
get the ap! that stuff is amazing! I used pslin, not so impressed...

Thanks
GJJ
oddly enough, P-slin gives me the best work outs of my life... no joke, it works better than any NO product I have ever tried and increases endurance.
I have a bottle of AP sitting here, but I'm waiting about a month to start using it.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stack the Anabolic Pump and P~Slin :thumbsup:

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Thanks for the advice, be sure to keep voting.

Groove72

Awards
I've used both, and I definitely prefer the AP. With the AP, you need to ingest about 60 g of complex carbs, and p-slin requires at least 100 g. When I took AP, my body fat % went down while I maintained my lean mass. On p-slin, I noticed that I started picking up more fat. Just my 2 cents.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oddly enough, P-slin gives me the best work outs of my life... no joke, it works better than any NO product I have ever tried and increases endurance.
I have a bottle of AP sitting here, but I'm waiting about a month to start using it.
p-slin pre workout is amazing! I use AP with other meals and p-slin preworkout.

also, great job on the weight loss!!

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Thanks guys. I think i am going to stack the two. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to stack the two?

Please keep in mind that I am a little carb responsive, but more reactive. I have to be very careful and mindful of the quality, quantity, and time of my of carbs.

Paul

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump should be taken with breakfast (oats), and with post-workout meal and P~Slin should just be taken pre-workout. Stacking the two products will help make the Anabolic Pump last longer than a month too :thumbsup:

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Thanks, is that the normal dose everyone uses? or are there others as well?

Paul

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, AP will work great with the creatine gluconate!

just a tip to save some $
creatine gluconate is super expensive, next time try creatine mono and some WMS. this alongside AP is a great stack!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

if you like pslin you will love ap!!

AP is a god send! just make sure you eat 60g slow digesting carbs

and maybe 10-15g fast!

Thanks
GJJ

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Thanks!

Anyone else have suggestions about P-Slin and AP, perhaps people who have stacked it already?

paul

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like 'em both but I enjoy P-Slin more because it gives me awesome workouts. I've had great results with my stack of beta-alanine, creatine gluconate, glycerol monostearate, and waxy maize.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I already take all but the glycerol monostearate, what does it do for you? I am on the run otherwise I would google it myself.

Paul

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I already take all but the glycerol monostearate, what does it do for you? I am on the run otherwise I would google it myself.

Paul
GMS helps with blood plasma volume. I get better pumps off that combo than any NO product. This seems to somehow make the other ingredients work better IMO. The stuff comes in flakes so I recommend throwing it in a blender with the creatine, beta-alanine, & waxy maize.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
p-slin pre workout is amazing! I use AP with other meals and p-slin preworkout.

also, great job on the weight loss!!
what he said.... take pslin preworkout and on off days for your morning meal and use AP for the other two, this makes your A last longer and keeps the whole thing going constantly in your body, VEEEERRRRYYY TIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHTTTT!

works like a charm at allowing you to down tons of clean carbs and turns them into fuel for the fight with the iron and supercharging your meals for more protien uptake and nutrient uptake over all. I love em.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Poopypants, (PS that name is hilarious, I am a big Ace Ventura fan)

Alright, I went both AP and P-Slin, as well as creatine gluconate. It seems that you ave used AP and Slin before so I have a few questions.

My Meal and shake Times:
8:00 AM- Meal
10:30 AM- Meal
1:15-1:30PM- Meal
4:30-4:45PM- Meal
6:00- Shake
7:30-8PM Shake
9:00PM- Meal
Midnight shake- Sometimes if I am really hungry in the middle of the night.

P-Slin: What is the timing of your pre-workout meal before your workout? I usually eat 6 times a day, and my preworkout meal is at about 4:30-4:45, (chicken breast, veggies, and some sort of red meat), then before I hit the floor I have a shake, 30 grams protein, 12-15grams carbs (Waxy Maize Starch), beta Alanine, BCAAs. So when would be the best time to take Slin?

I take P-Slin in the morning on off days, and preworkout on gym days? Correct?

Anabolic Pump: I have the AP manual which gives me a good starting point for carb amounts and what not. However, I need some guidance as to when to take this.

You recommend using AP on days I go to the gym in the morning, then post workout, correct?

Also, do you recommend using real carbs, ie bread, brown rice, etc, or do you recommend using a more "synthetic" carb, like a Waxy Maize Starch from NP or trueprotien?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I want to reap as many benefits as I can from these two products and want to get it right the first time.

PS Anyone can answer this question, it just seemed like Poopypants had a good start! So if anyone else wants to throw their thoughts in, please do!

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
workout days:
ap before breakfast

ap before lunch

pslin before pre workout meal (about an hour pre workout seems to work great)​

non workout days:
pslin before breakfast

ap before lunch

ap before dinner​

with P-slin you have to eat a lot of carbs to reap the benefits of it. I'd rec a mixture of simple and complex carbs. I like using toasted WW with a little PB, sliced bananas and a little bit of honey drizzled on it:food: (for pre workout)

Last edited:
paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Amazing! Thanks a ton dude!

Is that the normal routine or do others have variations? I am sure there are variations, but does that look to be the most average or common?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shot you my pm.... check it out... I guess I can post it here too for others to see and add their own tidbits... surprised Mullet hasnt stormed this thread yet, lol...

Alright, First things first is if you truly want to take advantage of these two products then you may have to reconstruct your plans and fit them around the AP and Pslin and not the other way around trying to figure out where to squeeze in the doses....

Some meals will have to change (namely for the pslin) and some can stay the same as long as there is adequate carb content(usually for AP most meals can stay normal with just more carbs from that normal helping of your meal. ie rice, wheats, beans, really whatever carbs your taking in)

So let me give you the meal and the timing for the Pslin then youll have to kinda figure out for yourself how you will take out what is already in place for that preworkout meal and make it work to your satisfaction.

so it looks like you give yourself bout an hour and 15-30min for your preworkout meal? THEN the shake right before you go? what time EXACTLY do you workout? 6pm? how long you hittin it usually? I see the Avi so if its a gymnastics or Cheer workout then it might be tricky and will need some further work from your activity level (my sister was in competitive Cheer so I know its no joke, specially for the guys)

lets say for now its at 6pm your walking in the doors(LMK whats really going on and I can help you tweak this if needs be) then your pre workout meal at 4:30-45 is timed perfectly. First take your P-slin bout 15 min before(4:15-4:30) then within the next 10 min warm some water in the microwave, bout half a glass(1.5 cups) and pour in 2-3g's of Creatine gluconate, mix till its all dissolved then drink it. Then what youll do is take that meal(4:45) and throw it out. Instead try this, A cup of oats in the bottom of a blender, dry, Blend em then add 2 cups skim milk, bout 30-40g's worth of protein from powder and about 30g of carbs worth from WMS.... this will likely be a THICK shake but tastey, you can also add half a banana and/or 1tbsp of PB for more taste.

If you can not add the PB its best for the fact that the point of having this meal in shake form and with blended Low GI carbs from Oats and protein from powder(preferably isolated whey) is it will be easily digested and quickly absorbed, allowing the P'slin to get a massive amount of nutrients in the blood stream all at once (not trickling in as your food digest like normal from whole foods) and be able to shuttle it all right into the muscle cells, plus the added creatine right before this is super hydrating those cells and expanding them so they can fit in even more then normal.

This should sit heavy on your stomach for a lil while and may be hard to finish quickly but do so s fast as possible without it comin back up(bad idea to chug the whole thing as I did once and it couldnt go down fast enough and had to come back up, lol) but within 5-10min this needs to be gone. But suprisingly I usually have no problems with this much food if I wait 1:15 1:30 (h:m) and then hit the gym.... again if its a cheer or gymnasts workout then I dunno if this will be settled enough.... hopefully this is just for lifting.

Also you can still have you BCAA's and some more WMS right before the gym(or even take it with you to the gym to drink through the workout) if you like BUT prob best if you leave out the whole proteins. Also not a bad idea to put another gram of Creatine in there too to sip on throughout. (notice your not having to take 5-10g's of creatine like normal as especially with creatine gluconate Pslin and AP can shuttle more of it into the cell and makes it much more efficient thus less is needed.)

Then post workout Id just take in your normal shake ASAP with 3-5g creatine and soon after a whole foods meal both can contain as much carbs as you please.

Now where does AP fit into all this??? well the way I like to do it is mainly for my breakfast and dinner (or one of my evening meals or even right after working out 15 min before PWO shake with adequate carbs).

Now with Pslin you prob see you took in well over 100g's of carbs from multiple sources (bout 60g from oats, bout 30 from milk and bout 30 from WMS) but with AP you really only need 60(more is fine too) and it can come from multiple sources as well but complex carbs would be choice.

So I would only take in 2 AP ed... if your wanting to take in more its fine BUT by not taking a pslin on your off days and not taking a 3rd AP on your on days you can make em both last longer(so take 3 AP on days off and only 2 on on days with your 3rd dose being replaced by the Pslin).... BUT if you want to there are other ways to get that extra dose of AP in on your wo days and Pslin would be with breakfast(containing 60-100 carbs from mostly complex but a multi source is fine) on your off days.... I dont know that its really worth it though and prefer to just run em this way and longer myself.

Hope that all helps just let me know if its unclear or you need some help tweaking it some more.

-poops

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You all are handling it quite well!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to hijack the thread but.. could someone just double the AP dose with pre-workout meal and use reg. dose for breakfast and post-workout if they only have Anabolic Pump ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you can double dose AP if you're taking in more than 100g of carbs, but AP and P-Slin work through different pathways...diff results.

I've heard of a lot of people double dosing AP though.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
It is cool, hijack away.

Also- Thanks to everyone for helping me out with this thread. I am going to log everything that I do with creatine G, AP, and P-Slin so that all of this great advice isn't wasted.

Paul