REAL Prime poll (Only for personal experiance)

Has Prime worked for you (overall)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i'm a 22 year old Male with moderate to high body building experience relatively new to the supplement market.
Who is sick and tired of all the bogus posted associated with this product and many others.

I've seen everything from obvious USPlabs suck ups...
To people that seem like they wake up on the wrong side of the bed and HATE this product without any person experience...

Can we please have an unbiased review of this product?
My goal is for people who have used it (more then 10 days) to vote, then update with their overall experience.

I just bought a bottle today so obviously I'm not going to be voting

I will update from time to time on how I feel about it.

***** It would be great if people did this type of thing with many other controversial products*****
(3AD, AP, some fat burners, test boosters and anything else that would help out the community)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Clever intro, man.

Good luck to you, I'll keep an eye on this one.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reviews are out there. This is why some companies amalgamate all the reviews into one thread, and post links to the logs/etc. Perhaps a USP Labs Rep could take this as a personal initiative.

Jacob started a thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/104201-haters-hating-again.html and he asked for "fair unbiased reviews and feedback". To be complete, there was a reward offered for testimonials.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i haven't tried it, but i'd like to say that no supplement is worth that much money.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
Subbed to thread... I'll vote in 2 weeks (2 weeks into prime right now) :head:

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
awesome

Subbed to thread... I'll vote in 2 weeks (2 weeks into prime right now) :head:

I'm doing the same in about 2 weeks.

Also something to add from people with experience is how long they recommend taking prime for.

And maybe people will start doing something like this for other supplements. I'm also very new to body building forums but will be around now and looking for the next good thing to try. (Probably in the Test booster category.)

Nice to meet all of you dudes. :bruce1:

PS GLAD TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE VOTED ALREADY
BUT PLEASE ACCOMPANY YOUR VOTE WITH A SMALL STATEMENT OF:
I WAS ON PRIME FOR X LONG
AND POSSIBLY YOUR RESULTS OR RESULTS SO FAR.

THANKS!!!!!!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second bottle now, and really the biggest thing i noticed was that when i go to the gym i can lift for ever and its in a way to easy to overtrain. its a great feeling and overall put on 4.5 pounds. max squat is up 35 lbs and bench is up 20lbs. so all in all i would consider it a good product

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
welp as you told me in tha PM you sent you know my log and thus my results... but might wanna check again as I just threw up some measurement updates and a couple pics, in just barely into week 3 the results are not just measurable but also visible. As well as the fact that strength has increased from week to week as Ive noted in my comparative logging of workouts.

Glad I was of some help in your choice to pick up Prime bro, as I said, you wont be disappointed, and I still cant wait to see what the next 3 weeks still have in store for me.

Honestly although I have seen results this quickly Id still suggest a min of a 2 bottle run to really exploit the benefits over a longer period of time or just to allow for every day dosing for 40 days instead of 20.

Good luck with your run, youll really enjoy it Im certain.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second bottle now, and really the biggest thing i noticed was that when i go to the gym i can lift for ever and its in a way to easy to overtrain. its a great feeling and overall put on 4.5 pounds. max squat is up 35 lbs and bench is up 20lbs. so all in all i would consider it a good product
dude this is hilarious....

Seems you me and shadow have all put on 4.5lbs in the first 2 weeks....

I agree take advantage of the strength increases, mentally youll think theres no way Im going to get this but once you start banging it out Im certain youll be pleasantly surprised when you complete the set with ease... as well as your last set/exercise typically is just as strong and "fresh" as the first with the visual addition of an insane pump.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes have to completely agree with poopy. at about two weeks just trust yourself and move up weight because you can get it. i have also noticed staying fresh through all sets hmm interestng.

i haven't tried it, but i'd like to say that no supplement is worth that much money.
Why(genuine question that I would love answered from your perspective)? People spend $200 a night at the bar. Those who use hormones spend waaaay more once you consider PCT.

I guess it just depends on the persons priority, but many will put consistent results in the form of great recovery, gym intensity, insane pumps, strength increases, good sleep and 4-8lbs of muscle over money.

Please pay the light bill before purchasing USPlabs PRIME..

dpfisher

Why(genuine question that I would love answered from your perspective)? People spend $200 a night at the bar. Those who use hormones spend waaaay more once you consider PCT.

I guess it just depends on the persons priority, but many will put consistent results in the form of great recovery, gym intensity, insane pumps, strength increases, good sleep and 4-8lbs of muscle over money.

Please pay the light bill before purchasing USPlabs PRIME..
I can probably answer this. With PH's you know what you are getting and you know it will work to some degree at least. With this, the reason for this thread even, you don't know for sure if it will do anything. Some people don't respond at all.

I ordered some and I am considering it a bit of a gamble at this point with all the controversy. The reason I would order this over PH's is for me at least, I'd rather gamble with money than my body's ability to produce hormones properly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude this is hilarious....

Seems you me and shadow have all put on 4.5lbs in the first 2 weeks....

I agree take advantage of the strength increases, mentally youll think theres no way Im going to get this but once you start banging it out Im certain youll be pleasantly surprised when you complete the set with ease... as well as your last set/exercise typically is just as strong and "fresh" as the first with the visual addition of an insane pump.
Yes this is the one thing that I find perplexing. Usually when there is a strength increase you feel the weight seems lighter and you know you can lift it. It seem when on Prime you expereince strenght increases beyond what your mental capacity can fathom. So you push the envelope a bit but be carefull not to overdo it. Recomp and strength increase seem to be penomenal on this product. I don't know why it just is...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason I would order this over PH's is for me at least, I'd rather gamble with money than my body's ability to produce hormones properly.
Beautifully put; in essence, this was the very impetus for putting out the product - results with lessened (or no) repercussions.

KhU

Awards
The is my first post here as I just found out about this website a couple days ago but let me tell you about prime and my experience. I am on day 20 of it run 6 caps/day everyday. Now I can tell I dont feel any kind of extra energy from it or anything like that but what I do notice is that I feel like I can just keep going. Even at the 1hr mark which is about how long I work out I dont feel that tired. Pumps are also up with this product nothing crazy though. The one thing that is up is strength. I have upped bench 1 rep max by 20bs so far and squat 1rep max 35lbs. I don't know how to explain it because I really dont feel to much different while I have been taking it. The only other things I have been taking while on this which is what I always run is green mag/white flood/purple wrath and some ON whey. Just seems the weights are a lighter everytime I go to the gym.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats up with all the other guys not droppin a line as to what they feel? people are who are quick to vote but not share their exp dont lend much credibility to their vote, how do we know they even tried it yet?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
everybody seems to be getting strength increases... what seems to worry me that it's the cause of the product and not actually building more muscle. do these strength gains dissapear after getting off of prime?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Huge question I'm very interested in knowing the correct answer.

any guys out there finish their cycle already?

and if anybody else has some good logic

Would EPI be something stack-able with prime?

everybody seems to be getting strength increases... what seems to worry me that it's the cause of the product and not actually building more muscle. do these strength gains dissapear after getting off of prime?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too many people can tell you what happens once you get off Prime. I think you should retain the strength you attained just not continue to increase at the same rate. I would be surprised if there was a drop off in strength as it is non-hormonal.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Not too many people can tell you what happens once you get off Prime. I think you should retain the strength you attained just not continue to increase at the same rate. I would be surprised if there was a drop off in strength as it is non-hormonal.
i've gained strength and stamina while on the ECA stack and albuterol. that was all from the product and not the actual building of muscle. hopefully in the next few months we will see

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've gained strength and stamina while on the ECA stack and albuterol. that was all from the product and not the actual building of muscle. hopefully in the next few months we will see
Well I've seen muslce building on this product and fat loss too.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from the store, and bought a bottle of Prime. I will start in 4 days (I will be off Reversitol by then). I will keep you guys posted on how things go.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then the effects should stay... do u think it's worth the price they are charging for it?
From what I have seen so far, I would have to say yes. It's high but it is a very good product. The problem is I don't think there is anything else like it, as far as herbals go. I believe that there may be in the future and there will be even better products.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm off my first bottle now, but only for about 2 days, so i can not comment on strength, but yesterday I still had increases. I can def say this boosts test as it eventually portrayed symptoms I get with all test boosters. I always like clockwork will develop cystic acne on my neck. I absolutely hate it! No more prime for me, at least I don't think so. I'm staying away from all hormonal products for a bit, whether synthetic or herbal. Prime seemed good overall. I'll see how things go now that i'm off of it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prime isnt a test booster though(according to blood tests).... supposedly... I TOO am having some wicked bacne pop up that normally only happens when Im on cycle or been on test boosters for a couple months.... weird.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
if it increases strength muscle size is sure to follow.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
To a point.

I have never seen a 'small guy' squat 700lbs.
exactly. I mean, I am assuming one is eating enough calories for the gain of muscle size and weight.

Also, one can see sort of pseudo strength increases with a strong stimulant without having size increases. One can also improve their technique, speed and a host of other factors without seeing a gain in size. But, for the most part if you are eating enough calories and protein and continually try to increase your strength you are bound to get some real increase in muscle size.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm going on my fifth day with prime now...

Looking forward to seeing how my workout is going to be tonight (back & bi's)

No significant differences yet other then my Cardio ability going up and definite sense of well being.

I'm going to be stacking this with EPI starting today.
any good advice?

I'm trying to add lean mass while cutting.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Prime isnt a test booster though(according to blood tests).... supposedly... I TOO am having some wicked bacne pop up that normally only happens when Im on cycle or been on test boosters for a couple months.... weird.
Glad I'm not the only one. I'm actually going to the dermatogist today to get these cysts injected with cortizone so they go away quicker. I don't believe at all that Prime is not a test booster. If not it is defenititely altering my hormones in some way as that is the only time I develop acne of this sort.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad I'm not the only one. I'm actually going to the dermatogist today to get these cysts injected with cortizone so they go away quicker. I don't believe at all that Prime is not a test booster. If not it is defenititely altering my hormones in some way as that is the only time I develop acne of this sort.
ya Im just going off what I was told and read in the write up... Im certian if it WAS a test booster that they would be touting it to all the ends of the earth as EVERYONE wants more test... but for some reason their tests came back showing no large impact in LH levels...

Dunno.... couldnt possibly be lowering est to make the test:est ratio still in more favor of test thus showing similar signs of raised test levels could it???

Id like to know this myself as I can have bacne from time to time BUT not the kind I have now... that only comes with strong androgen cycles or months of test booster usage like I mentioned before.

its a mystery charlie brown.

thaifighter

Awards
Some people have more money that others. For some, $50 is chip change they would otherwise spend on lunch...or still do spend on lunch...arguing if something is expensive or not is an entirey different debate to if it's GOOD or not.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten acne from it when I usually don't have any. strength is up weight is up just slightly. All in all I've been on 5 weeks and I feel great, strength is up, and my muscles feel full all the time. As for price I guess you have to take advantage of NP's crazy sales. i'm sure Sam will find some way to intice us to buy more, he always does, lol

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
just came off of my 30/30/40/40 havoc cycle
last week of 6 week pct... introduced prime in 2 week of pct. strength gains from havoc have stayed if not increased. oh and btw, not consistent with my diet. terrible terrible i know. so even though my diet isn't where it should be, i blame my strength that i still have on prime.

ya Im just going off what I was told and read in the write up... Im certian if it WAS a test booster that they would be touting it to all the ends of the earth as EVERYONE wants more test... but for some reason their tests came back showing no large impact in LH levels...

Dunno.... couldnt possibly be lowering est to make the test:est ratio still in more favor of test thus showing similar signs of raised test levels could it???

Id like to know this myself as I can have bacne from time to time BUT not the kind I have now... that only comes with strong androgen cycles or months of test booster usage like I mentioned before.

its a mystery charlie brown.
Could be producing an androgen effect outside of increasing testosterone...androgens like d-bol and anadrol cause androgenic side effects...

We did a total of 13 blood draws and none showed an increase in testosterone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could be producing an androgen effect outside of increasing testosterone...androgens like d-bol and anadrol cause androgenic side effects...

We did a total of 13 blood draws and none showed an increase in testosterone.
hmmm an Ecdy like effect????

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
hmmm an Ecdy like effect????

kinda what i was thinking because iam about to finish my six weeks and post a huge review, just wait ppl you going to be blown away with wat i have to say!!:bruce2:

just look at mi avi and i got a befor pic too!!!!!!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if ECdy worked as marketed:toofunny:

well i was thingking more like cissus 50% the effects to me are very similar
jacob just u wait for mi review you probly be refuring ppl to it

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten acne from it when I usually don't have any. strength is up weight is up just slightly. All in all I've been on 5 weeks and I feel great, strength is up, and my muscles feel full all the time. As for price I guess you have to take advantage of NP's crazy sales. i'm sure Sam will find some way to intice us to buy more, he always does, lol
When did it kick in for you?
(Been on Prime now for two weeks and still nothing out of the ordinary except acne)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny thing... just checked and out of the ones who voted placebo, 2 have 0 posts on this board, 1 has 2 posts another 3 (think one had on but cant remember)

Then theres Paulg who doesnt respond to anything he takes, according to his own word in another thread, not even Epi or many other oral anabolics, and then Steveoph who has admittedly only run the weaker Beta version....

I think this is why polls like this offer very little to go off of as almost NONE of these that voted for placebo offered their written experience, explained their possible circumstances or showed a lack of diet or routine by not other wise posting what they did AND got no results from.... I only know this cause Ive been following most the threads I see on the subject and took the time to look at all the posters...very misleading at a glance.

This poll should be very much so more tilted towards the top with this in mind... unless some of these guys would like to step up and offer their personal experience (as stated in the title of the thread) and put some backing to their "unbiased" results and Vote.

JMO

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like I`ll be doing the release Prime, and I`ll definitely log it this time around so you can see how Round 2 goes. I think I just need a higher dose to respond to this stuff. As you said poops, almost everybody else who voted in the placebo category hasn`t explained their use, diet, training etc.

As for MOA, I was originally thinking Testosterone mimetic effects, perhaps like Icariin, but who knows.

funny thing... just checked and out of the ones who voted placebo, 2 have 0 posts on this board, 1 has 2 posts another 3 (think one had on but cant remember)

Then theres Paulg who doesnt respond to anything he takes, according to his own word in another thread, not even Epi or many other oral anabolics, and then Steveoph who has admittedly only run the weaker Beta version....

I think this is why polls like this offer very little to go off of as almost NONE of these that voted for placebo offered their written experience, explained their possible circumstances or showed a lack of diet or routine by not other wise posting what they did AND got no results from.... I only know this cause Ive been following most the threads I see on the subject and took the time to look at all the posters...very misleading at a glance.

This poll should be very much so more tilted towards the top with this in mind... unless some of these guys would like to step up and offer their personal experience (as stated in the title of the thread) and put some backing to their "unbiased" results and Vote.

JMO
just a bunch of hate poop and if anything it just gives us more credibility becasue when people go out of thier way and spend energy out of thier daily lives just to try to discredit it only validates our success...

People can use common sense and trust Poop who is a long time veteran or listen to a cheesy poll that brings out the 1 or 2 post members...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It looks like I`ll be doing the release Prime, and I`ll definitely log it this time around so you can see how Round 2 goes. I think I just need a higher dose to respond to this stuff. As you said poops, almost everybody else who voted in the placebo category hasn`t explained their use, diet, training etc.

As for MOA, I was originally thinking Testosterone mimetic effects, perhaps like Icariin, but who knows.
Thats what I was thinking as well.... also jacob said something about it possibly having an interaction with the AR itself thus the cause in bacne and androgenic (side)effects of the compound (increased aggression, increased strength being the positive effects).

Cant wait to see your results this time around bro. :thumbsup:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to go into my 3rd week. I voted under the noticeable effect but nothing major. However, my results so far have been what I would consider positive so maybe you should have had another category to vote on. Definitely not a placebo.

:bruce3:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JMO

This was kind of obvious when the post went up. Most of us here can read between the lines and automatically discount some of the negative votes. I have no beef with non-responders but some people don't want this supp to be a success no matter how good it is, I am not sure why...