Is there an answer to this question?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
First off if there's a better forum for this please lemme know....

I'm getting ready to get back into my 5-day split through fall and winter, and this time around I grabbed a few (2) bottles of EPI and am going to run a 4 -week cycle, then pct, then possibly another 4-week cycle.....

Anyway, I am planning on (hoping) to get about 10 ( or more) easy pounds thanks to muscle memory, and using the EPI to blow past where I "was/will be" and make a huge jump on growing phases....

Now for the "Who-the-hell-knows" question........Should I go for a few weeks PH free, let the muscles get up to where they should be ( or near, how long does growth with muscle memory take?! ), then start the EPI cycle, and hope to gain some more, or start out from the bat with the EPI, knowing I'll get good gains anyway, from the muscle memory?

What would you all do? WWJD? Any idea as to what the hell I'm talking about?

Thanks for any input!!

Blah blah blah..... 6'3", 225, 31yo, lifting a few years, bulking through the winter.....blah blah blah

Last edited:
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hold on to the EPI bro. you're going to want to lift a bit heavier than usual while "on", or at least i do. wait till all the tearing and soreness and healing finish.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Might have better luck in the steroid section. Also, PH/PS/S talk does not go here.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deffinitely what Lenno said. Pound it hard for about a month and get some PRs to beat when on the EPI.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
What I was hoping on being able to do is lift PH free, then when I catch myself looking like I used to start the EPI and keep the muscles growing faster than "normal growth" would have them doing, almost like keeping the "muscle memory" growth phase going farther than it normally would...that make sense?

I think I know what I meant to say!!

Anyways thanks so far!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
are you saying that u havent been working out? r u a seasonal lifter? if so aas/ph are not for u. no offense but u would be suprised at what you can do with heavy eating and heavy lifting. getting back to what u were takes dedication not gear. lift and eat for 2 years, then run aas/ph.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
O I know what heavy eating and heavy lifting will do, but unfortunately the fast gains I saw as a beginner ended in 2003.

Since I live in Maine and have short summers I surely don't spend my time in the basement where my bench is during those 2.5 months, plus being an employed citizen and a father I have more important things to do.

So this is the winter I decided to try something good, and now have it in my cupboard. So I'll be getting back into my official routine any day now ( all the halloween candy is too tempting, and I can't eat it if I ain't burning it), then depending on what a month does, I'll prolly start EPI around Christmas or New Years....

So I would hafta say "sorta" to being a seasonal lifter, wether I wanna be or not.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The answer is....42.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DSADE...solving life's mystery once again!!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I give this a 17.34673% chance of going well....