Somethings making me **** my brains out...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today i started an entirely new supp regimine. I am taking the following, all in which i havn't taken in forever.

Fish Oil
ADAM multivitamin
NOW digestive enzyme
NOW Choline and Inositol
Mix of Creatine mono/taurine/Beta Alanine/Arginine/ALCAR/Idebenone

About an hour after my protein shake i think i **** it out completely. 4 hours later i think i **** it out again. What the hell? Ill give it another day...maybe my fish oil is bad, its pretty old.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Mix of Creatine mono/taurine/Beta Alanine/Arginine/ALCAR/Idebenone

look into these for you culprit

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
creatine mono did it to me, ill never forget that 4th of july lol

i was pissing out my ass for like 12 hours

it goes away, when u get used to it.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I second the Cre-Mono

Nothing like going #1 outta the #2 Shute!! LOL

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def the creatine!!!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
It could be the taurine as well. I've never had a problem with creatine but too much taurine and I'm... :toilet: I wouldn't rule out the creatine tho; as the other guys can account for, it has been known to cause GI ditress (e.g. the sh*ts). Have you taken mono before without the bathroom issues?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think it could be taurine too. Too much taurine would do that for me. :(

It could be the taurine as well. I've never had a problem with creatine but too much taurine and I'm... :toilet: I wouldn't rule out the creatine tho; as the other guys can account for, it has been known to cause GI ditress (e.g. the sh*ts). Have you taken mono before without the bathroom issues?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im only taking 3g of taurine, split into 2 doses. Idk...but holy shiet. (pun intended). You guys think this will go away? I might stick to half the normal amount for a week for my body to adjust.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did u do a laoding phase for the creatine mono?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope just 10g, split into 5g pre 5g post. Maybe it was because i started taking everything at full throttle in one day. Im gonna go halves on everything this week and see what happens

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
im only taking 3g of taurine, split into 2 doses. Idk...but holy shiet. (pun intended). You guys think this will go away? I might stick to half the normal amount for a week for my body to adjust.
it'll certainly go away within a week of your body getting used to it.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
its the creatine man...i just loaded for the past few days and I have had the worst sh!ts and gas. I feel your pain!!! Don't worry though, it'll pass. Good luck