PRIME is THE BOMB

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    thahotboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Quebec,Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    282

    PRIME is THE BOMB


    first week on prime at 9 caps a day:bb3:!! Im a ALPHA MALE in the GYM haha im feeling like im on D-bol ...!! im serious ! GOOD ****:bb3: !!

  2. Registered User
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4603

    So tempting..

    Good to hear man.
  3. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    218

    Yeah man, I felt like that on 6 a day!..going 8this week,.check up with me on my thread bro!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thahotboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Quebec,Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    282

    yeah !! too BAd I Can't do a log Im not good enought in english lol ! im french canadian from Quebec city
  5. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bemidji mn
    Posts
    2,974
    Rep Power
    26191

    not that im knocking you, but what made u decide to take 9 a day. Ive seen all sorts of people taking diffrent dosages and I just wonder how people come up with whats right for them. Are going to take 9 all the time or is that just a preload thing? thanks bro, looking good
  6. Registered User
    Brad2131's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    not that im knocking you, but what made u decide to take 9 a day. Ive seen all sorts of people taking diffrent dosages and I just wonder how people come up with whats right for them. Are going to take 9 all the time or is that just a preload thing? thanks bro, looking good
    what do you mean a proload thing? I have always heard of people talking about loading phases and preloading. never knew what it means.
  7. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad2131 View Post
    what do you mean a proload thing? I have always heard of people talking about loading phases and preloading. never knew what it means.
    it means generally to get the ingredients/compounds working in the body/blood at optimal levels quicker.
  8. Registered User
    AM07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,155
    Rep Power
    678

    Also, how do you know it's not the Mass FX, or the combination thereof that contributes to the feelings you're having?
  9. Registered User
    bo0omer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    103

    It's Tribulus


    Ok, I am not following this one... It's "tribulus Aquaticus" and some chinese nut that falls off of an evergreen... "Terminalia Chebula" Seriously - throw me a bone here people. Trib and a mild anti-inflamatory/laxative.

    I am the first one to jump in a try the new products but $55 for a new trib product - doesn't quite live up to all the pre-releasae hype.

    Anyone got any REAL results from this yet? The label says you only have to take 3 weeks off a year - I think with trib you are supposed to go 2 months on and 1 month off.

    What's next - this great new product - it's called protein...

    Let's hear some stories...
  10. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4319

    Quote Originally Posted by bo0omer View Post
    Ok, I am not following this one... It's "tribulus Aquaticus" and some chinese nut that falls off of an evergreen... "Terminalia Chebula" Seriously - throw me a bone here people. Trib and a mild anti-inflamatory/laxative.

    I am the first one to jump in a try the new products but $55 for a new trib product - doesn't quite live up to all the pre-releasae hype.

    Anyone got any REAL results from this yet? The label says you only have to take 3 weeks off a year - I think with trib you are supposed to go 2 months on and 1 month off.

    What's next - this great new product - it's called protein...

    Let's hear some stories...
    i here ya but im done with teh prime bashing. in the next few weeks there should be some solid feedback so we'l see how good it actually is. Lots of reports of alpha male feelnigs which i couldnt give a toss about but its too early to determine weather its good for adding strength/mass etc.
  11. Registered User
    wontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    226

    Quote Originally Posted by bo0omer View Post
    Trib and a mild anti-inflamatory/laxative.

    ...
    ah crap. I'm going to pass on this. Why do they keep making supps that give ppl the sh*ts? Ana*olic dump destroyed some of my favorite underwear.
  12. Registered User
    walugi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    25
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    197

    were you ****ting acid or something?

    Hey man, holes shouldn't stop you wearing your underwear
  13. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by wontdie View Post
    ah crap. I'm going to pass on this. Why do they keep making supps that give ppl the sh*ts? Ana*olic dump destroyed some of my favorite underwear.
    if you actually allowed yourself to dump in your panties then I hardly doubt prime is for you...
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  14. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    653

    Show me a log that the user is ONLY using PRIME and i'll slap down $55 myself.
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Show me a log that the user is ONLY using PRIME and i'll slap down $55 myself.
    Prime W/wolfenstein Bulk Time Log!!

    Other supplements are AP and SCRX; both of which he has been using for three months prior.
  16. Registered User
    thahotboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Quebec,Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    282

    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Also, how do you know it's not the Mass FX, or the combination thereof that contributes to the feelings you're having?

    I have Ordered Mass fx , Have not received it yet ! so I do know It's PRIME that make me feel this Way !
  17. Registered User
    thahotboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Quebec,Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    282

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    not that im knocking you, but what made u decide to take 9 a day. Ive seen all sorts of people taking diffrent dosages and I just wonder how people come up with whats right for them. Are going to take 9 all the time or is that just a preload thing? thanks bro, looking good

    Im only Preloading ! and it work!!
  18. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1795

    bogus probably. Tired of all the friggin hype on every god-dang supplement out there. Its so ridiculous it insane. There goes another 16yr old's allowance for the month. Staples:::::

    whey
    creatine
    fish oil
    wms
    ba
    multi
    hdrol:bb2: (it actually works....believe it or not...very proven)
  19. Registered User
    poacher's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    223

    Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    yeah !! too BAd I Can't do a log Im not good enought in english lol ! im french canadian from Quebec city
    Great city, Stayed in the Frontenac. Hope to get back their. Why dont the speak English to Americans
  20. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    yeah !! too BAd I Can't do a log Im not good enought in english lol ! im french canadian from Quebec city
    Don't sell yourself short.

    Most of our US members can't read or write English very well either. Many blame it on our education system. I blame it on the inbreeding that goes on in the trailer parks they call home.

    Keep a log if you want to.
  21. Registered User
    thahotboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Quebec,Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    282

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Don't sell yourself short.

    Most of our US members can't read or write English very well either. Many blame it on our education system. I blame it on the inbreeding that goes on in the trailer parks they call home.

    Keep a log if you want to.

    hahahah :P
  22. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    358

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Show me a log that the user is ONLY using PRIME and i'll slap down $55 myself.
    its PRIMETIME !! with some xtend and RPM
  23. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0

    why he this thread getting neg's? I'm not a big usp fan but he didnt do anything wrong...
  24. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    why he this thread getting neg's? I'm not a big usp fan but he didnt do anything wrong...
    I assume that comparing it to dbol might create a negative reaction lol.

    I will get some soon from a friend. I can't wait to see what it will do.
  25. Registered User
    bo0omer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    103

    prime only


    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Show me a log that the user is ONLY using PRIME and i'll slap down $55 myself.
    Ditto. Prime only - no AP, no FX... Just the staples.
  26. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I assume that comparing it to dbol might create a negative reaction lol.

    I will get some soon from a friend. I can't wait to see what it will do.
    No I agree... trust me I am one of the biggest prics on here about these products infact I dont even waste my breath. Honestly I dont believe in mixes, only single ingredients... My gripe is that he really isn't doing anything wrong and I want to give him a quick boost not to worry, people are just being negative thats all..

    Dont klnow if I make any sense right now, oh well.
  27. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by bo0omer View Post
    Ditto. Prime only - no AP, no FX... Just the staples.
    Nothing but prime on this one.

    In his Prime and his Prime is in him...

    Have not seen any real results yet, it's day 5 so we will see.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    No I agree... trust me I am one of the biggest prics on here about these products infact I dont even waste my breath. Honestly I dont believe in mixes, only single ingredients... My gripe is that he really isn't doing anything wrong and I want to give him a quick boost not to worry, people are just being negative thats all..

    Dont klnow if I make any sense right now, oh well.
    Not really lol.
  29. Registered User
    dice404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    287

    I've been on prime for almost a week now at 6 caps a day and I will say that I deffinatly have a feeling similar to that of being "on" in the gym. Maybe its just placebo, but at my last couple workouts, my focus was incredible and my muscles felt like they could go forever. Only time will tell if this will produce any quantitive gains, so I guess we'll see.

    I think everyone bashing this should take a step back, the product hasn't even been out long enough for someone to finish a complete run of it.
  30. Registered User
    bo0omer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    103

    just the hype


    I think it is just the hype that everyone is reacting to. I mean seriously... The Ultimate Muscle Pill = Trib?

    Sometimes things just go full circle.
  31. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    No bashing to USP at all here. I do have questions and am not too concerned with the alpha male feeling, I am more interested in the growth/size development it has to offer as a solo. that is what i will base my opinion off of, not the feeling it gives you. Looking forward to hearing some solid feedback loggers and USP!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  32. Registered User
    wontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    226

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    if you actually allowed yourself to dump in your panties then I hardly doubt prime is for you...
    erm... I can't fit my goods (average sized) into panties. I guess you can?

    Well, look at the bright side. Your smaller than average junk is probably giving you an alpha male mentatlity as you seek to overcompensate. I guess that gives you a natural boost in your workouts. See, you just saved yourself $55!
  33. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by bo0omer View Post
    I think it is just the hype that everyone is reacting to. I mean seriously... The Ultimate Muscle Pill = Trib?

    Sometimes things just go full circle.
    Some people want "The Ultimate" Do everything for me pill and give me muscle Pill. In a way , After a month of training and Ill go so far as to say UNDEREATING, your staying in positive nitrogen retention, staying Anabolic, and recovering faster than you would ever dream of with a natural compound?? WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU CALL IT MAN???
  34. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by bo0omer View Post
    I think it is just the hype that everyone is reacting to. I mean seriously... The Ultimate Muscle Pill = Trib?

    Sometimes things just go full circle.
    I dont think USP would use just any old tribulus terrestris, in a new product? Do any of You?
  35. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0

    The problem is USP does this with every product.... I dont blame them but every single product they put out has this hype. They use mystery to build suspense, its really basic promotions. Unfortunetly they set the bar SO high that many people are going to be turned off STILL many of those turned off people will buy it because this is a community (BB'ing) where everyone is desperate and looking for something to help them and the mystery around the product overcomes the consumer resistance...

    Unfortunetly there will be a LOT of this resistence but honestly, if I was usp I would welcome it because anything controversial will make people want it... Really they are masters of tapping into basic motivations and emotions - I commend their sales tactics even if personally i am sceptical.
  36. Banned
    james1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    0

    i know everyone just says trib is trib and i see where its coming from, but think of all the strains of poppy plants and such, how many of those strains contain an active ingredient that does anything * so called considered useful, one out of dozens. just because its in the same family of plants doesnt mean its just ugh another one of those products
  37. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    i know everyone just says trib is trib and i see where its coming from, but think of all the strains of poppy plants and such, how many of those strains contain an active ingredient that does anything * so called considered useful, one out of dozens. just because its in the same family of plants doesnt mean its just ugh another one of those products
    exactly!

    this is true with many things herbal.
  38. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5600

    Quote Originally Posted by bo0omer View Post
    Ditto. Prime only - no AP, no FX... Just the staples.
    To some, AP and Cissus are staples. I don't see any logical reason to throw Prime under the bus because someone continues to take a product they've taken for multiple months prior to that.
  39. Banned
    james1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    0

    and to think of it there are poppies, (california poppies to be exact to have an effect to a certain point) which is like the trib test. then you have the opium poppy which has off the charts effect like prime trib. Im not saying that prime is the goddess of trib for all i know it does nothing im not taking sides.I'm just saying lets reconsider what we say about prime just because its just another trib product ** sorry for the grammar**
  40. Registered User
    wontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    226

    I did had some positive effects from Trib (ON's) before. Improved mood, increase strength, etc.

    And I had some positive effects from Powerfull (old version).

    But I think I'll wait and see if Prime causes mudbutt, and if people still use it 3 months later.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. A-bomb????
    By motive in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in