PRIME is THE BOMB

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious, but how can you have unbiased loggers reporting 100% accurate results when you have a promotion like this on the forum, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/104201-haters-hating-again.html
I fail to get your logic. There is no sponsored USPLabs log around. USPLabs found the beta-test results so impressive that there was no need for sponsored logs. Would you show a positive bias for a non-sponsored product you got mediocre (or weak) results from? If the answer is "no", and I hope it is, why would you not give the positive reviewers the benefit of doubt? Talking about the reviews on NutraPlanet, it would be naive to presume that everyone that leaves a feedback there also used the product for long enough to justify a fair feedback. We saw some examples that clearly showed some reviewers apparently did not use the product at all!

Now I'm sure many people trying to enter that contest will lie about their results with Prime,...
First of all, how could you be sure? Second, would you do the same? The answer to this question is not trivial! If there is no guarantee that "lying" would get you desired results (in this case, some PRIME), would you just lie for a chance to get something, assuming for a minute that someone "lies" in the PRIME feedback thread? Third, why is it that positive feedbacks (not in the engineering sense!) on PRIME are regarded with suspicion, but negative feedbacks (regardless of source and motivation) are regarded as genuine?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

By the way, in your posts and Official Prime write-up at your web page you constantly say "Adaptagen" or "Adaptagenic." The correct technical base word is usually considered Adaptogen. Most consumers wont notice or care but for someone who has actually done reading on the subject it can be a bit distracting.

GOOD GAME
That was a typo. Fortunately, we understand the pharmacology of adaptogens rather well! :)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
My oh my, looks like I opened a veritable Pandora's Box with my criticism.

Actually, perhaps it was Jacob (USPLabs) lashing out at valid consumer questions and skepticism that triggered the backlash.

One only needs to re-read the interaction once to see it's pretty clear what happened. Whatever your conclusion, I prefer the skeptical tone of some of these comments to the blind adoration and marketing. This is a supplement board and this is a business. I understand AM will NEVER be the same. I support NutraPlanet and I understand my stance on most supplements being junk is counter-productive to the business. NP happens to offer many proven bulk items that I can support. But please, lets keep some sense of sanity and realism when we are giving advice to people and recommending supplements. I'm a necessary evil; a voice of reason and balance to this constant nonsense. If you silence people like me you might as well stop calling the site a "forum." The never ending hype machines and "Board Sponsor" posters and "Logs" I see sort of make me want to stay @ forums like Cutting Edge Muscle. I miss the old days... or even the days when the "hype" was a new designer prohormone that actually had noticeable results. I know its hypocritical to love the supplement industry yet call out the faults that allow it to exist, flourish, and survive. These two stances oppose each other but I am just being honest.

I admit, I've never tried Prime but I really don't see how the ingredients can possibly do anything besides lead to a slight (minuscule) increase in serum test that is so negligible it produces no noticeable real world effects. Hell, that would almost be a best case scenario to see it do that much. I feel that is likely more credit than is even due since Tribulus has yet to definitively do this in real world humans. There is essentially no literature backing up your claims. The bastardization and "massaging" of research and studies I have seen in some of these write-ups is laughable. This is essentially Tribulus (re-inventing the wheel here) and an overlooked adaptogenic flowering tree fruit. Adaptogenic basically means nothing. Adaptogens are the new darling buzz word of the industry. There are countless herbs and compounds that are adaptogenic in nature (like Ginseng, licorice, etc.) but do jack sh1t in terms of real world performance or immune benefit. By this time, if something is obscure and overlooked there is generally a reason. It wasn't because USPLabs "discovered" it. It is unknown and unused because everyone else who has researched & tested it in the last 50 years saw little to no promise in it. Those are the hard facts. You said it yourself Jacob, nobody "invents" anything in this industry. All that's left to invent is the marketing and you are doing a damn good job. Props for that. The write-ups, product design, and overall grass roots "testimonial" marketing approach is compelling and respectable. From a business perspective you are clearly pulling things together.

If your product is so miraculous send me a bottle. I'll gladly take it and report back fairly. I think you would be surprised how unbiased and fair I would be if I noticed ANYTHING. In fact, If I noticed ANYTHING at all I would be so shocked I would likely be left with no resort but genuine praise. This isnt a setup job. Maybe your Trib extraction really is something special. If I notice a damn thing I will gladly report it in any thread of your choosing. I have tested (and even reported back) on products here before - I am not anti-innovation here. There is really no need to insult me or try and discredit me. A guy like me can be a real headache in some of these marketing threads. Your best bet is to hope I go away and don't distract too many of the buying public. ;) Hopefully in the future when I post some genuine advice for someone you "reps" and "gurus" out there recognize a hornet's nest when you see one and leave it lie. You kicked one this time and I really don't think it worked out for you. It's about time the dissenting voice of reason got a little more respect around here. That said, I honestly will try to refrain from raining on anymore of your parades. I know it's bad for business.

By the way, in your posts and Official Prime write-up at your web page you constantly say "Adaptagen" or "Adaptagenic." The correct technical base word is usually considered Adaptogen. Most consumers wont notice or care but for someone who has actually done reading on the subject it can be a bit distracting.

GOOD GAME
wat he said

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I fail to get your logic. There is no sponsored USPLabs log around. USPLabs found the beta-test results so impressive that there was no need for sponsored logs. Would you show a positive bias for a non-sponsored product you got mediocre (or weak) results from? If the answer is "no", and I hope it is, why would you not give the positive reviewers the benefit of doubt? Talking about the reviews on NutraPlanet, it would be naive to presume that everyone that leaves a feedback there also used the product for long enough to justify a fair feedback. We saw some examples that clearly showed some reviewers apparently did not use the product at all!

First of all, how could you be sure? Second, would you do the same? The answer to this question is not trivial! If there is no guarantee that "lying" would get you desired results (in this case, some PRIME), would you just lie for a chance to get something, assuming for a minute that someone "lies" in the PRIME feedback thread? Third, why is it that positive feedbacks (not in the engineering sense!) on PRIME are regarded with suspicion, but negative feedbacks (regardless of source and motivation) are regarded as genuine?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again.:head:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Actually, perhaps it was Jacob (USPLabs) lashing out at valid consumer questions and skepticism that triggered the backlash.

One only needs to re-read the interaction once to see it's pretty clear what happened. Whatever your conclusion, I prefer the skeptical tone of some of these comments to the blind adoration and marketing. This is a supplement board and this is a business. I understand AM will NEVER be the same. I support NutraPlanet and I understand my stance on most supplements being junk is counter-productive to the business. NP happens to offer many proven bulk items that I can support. But please, lets keep some sense of sanity and realism when we are giving advice to people and recommending supplements. I'm a necessary evil; a voice of reason and balance to this constant nonsense. If you silence people like me you might as well stop calling the site a "forum." The never ending hype machines and "Board Sponsor" posters and "Logs" I see sort of make me want to stay @ forums like Cutting Edge Muscle. I miss the old days... or even the days when the "hype" was a new designer prohormone that actually had noticeable results. I know its hypocritical to love the supplement industry yet call out the faults that allow it to exist, flourish, and survive. These two stances oppose each other but I am just being honest.

I admit, I've never tried Prime but I really don't see how the ingredients can possibly do anything besides lead to a slight (minuscule) increase in serum test that is so negligible it produces no noticeable real world effects. Hell, that would almost be a best case scenario to see it do that much. I feel that is likely more credit than is even due since Tribulus has yet to definitively do this in real world humans. There is essentially no literature backing up your claims. The bastardization and "massaging" of research and studies I have seen in some of these write-ups is laughable. This is essentially Tribulus (re-inventing the wheel here) and an overlooked adaptogenic flowering tree fruit. Adaptogenic basically means nothing. Adaptogens are the new darling buzz word of the industry. There are countless herbs and compounds that are adaptogenic in nature (like Ginseng, licorice, etc.) but do jack sh1t in terms of real world performance or immune benefit. By this time, if something is obscure and overlooked there is generally a reason. It wasn't because USPLabs "discovered" it. It is unknown and unused because everyone else who has researched & tested it in the last 50 years saw little to no promise in it. Those are the hard facts. You said it yourself Jacob, nobody "invents" anything in this industry. All that's left to invent is the marketing and you are doing a damn good job. Props for that. The write-ups, product design, and overall grass roots "testimonial" marketing approach is compelling and respectable. From a business perspective you are clearly pulling things together.

If your product is so miraculous send me a bottle. I'll gladly take it and report back fairly. I think you would be surprised how unbiased and fair I would be if I noticed ANYTHING. In fact, If I noticed ANYTHING at all I would be so shocked I would likely be left with no resort but genuine praise. This isnt a setup job. Maybe your Trib extraction really is something special. If I notice a damn thing I will gladly report it in any thread of your choosing. I have tested (and even reported back) on products here before - I am not anti-innovation here. There is really no need to insult me or try and discredit me. A guy like me can be a real headache in some of these marketing threads. Your best bet is to hope I go away and don't distract too many of the buying public. ;) Hopefully in the future when I post some genuine advice for someone you "reps" and "gurus" out there recognize a hornet's nest when you see one and leave it lie. You kicked one this time and I really don't think it worked out for you. It's about time the dissenting voice of reason got a little more respect around here. That said, I honestly will try to refrain from raining on anymore of your parades. I know it's bad for business.

GOOD GAME
Now that is a good post. It's ok to be critical and disagree and it's good to be skeptical. I would like to see you log this product, an excellent chance to get some unbiased feedback.

Just because your level of sketisism may be at a higher level does not discount some of the logs that are going on right now however. I am not completely sold on this product yet, I simply am enthused about some of the early signs. There is definite strength increase of that I have no doubt. My test subject is very unbiased because he does not spend time on the boards and is not aware of any hype nor does he care, he just trains. So I will draw my conclusions from what I see first hand.

I know where your coming from though, even though I don't have a lot of scientific knowledge, it was hard for me to believe these compounds would do anything after reading about what they were. There definitely is something I am missing as far as understanding why this works. I'm just going to let the product tell me what to believe. This is good news for all of us if it is as good as USP says it is. Give it a chance, USP has earned at least that.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A guy like me can be a real headache in some of these marketing threads. Your best bet is to hope I go away and don't distract too many of the buying public. ;) Hopefully in the future when I post some genuine advice for someone you "reps" and "gurus" out there recognize a hornet's nest when you see one and leave it lie. You kicked one this time and I really don't think it worked out for you. It's about time the dissenting voice of reason got a little more respect around here. That said, I honestly will try to refrain from raining on anymore of your parades. I know it's bad for business.

GOOD GAME
Very honest opinions. That being said, you are overestimating the depth and breadth of influence one individual's opinions may have: Not necessarily uncommon, but no Hornet's Nest was opened here.

:)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
"neither had a provable moa, nor scientific evidence, to back up ANY of the claims concerning PRIME"
I'm sure this has been said regarding the same thing that bothered me at first: The lack of documented MOA.

However, I'll try to put it as I understand it (I am by no means an expert or even close)... while reasonable to expect this type of documented evidence, you must realize that many/most herbal supplements that have become commonly accepted as effective do not have a proven (or even suspected) MOA. This is what I had grown to understand as common in the world of herbal supplementation. Your level of skepticism has hit many of the herbal supplements and novel compounds athletes and soccer moms use daily nowadays, until they were proven anecdotally. I welcome the skepticism, and remain neutral until proven, but I am bothered by the personal nature of attacks on USPLabs. It flavors the arguments distastefully.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure this has been said regarding the same thing that bothered me at first: The lack of documented MOA.

However, I'll try to put it as I understand it (I am by no means an expert or even close)... while reasonable to expect this type of documented evidence, you must realize that many/most herbal supplements that have become commonly accepted as effective do not have a proven (or even suspected) MOA. This is what I had grown to understand as common in the world of herbal supplementation. Your level of skepticism has hit many of the herbal supplements and novel compounds athletes and soccer moms use daily nowadays, until they were proven anecdotally. I welcome the skepticism, and remain neutral until proven, but I am bothered by the personal nature of attacks on USPLabs. It flavors the arguments distastefully.
Well put.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If I may, what does this particular sentence accomplish, in your eyes? You were criticizing Jacob for his unprofessional behaviour earlier, but now appear to be in this thread for nothing more than antagonistic intents; what is the point?

This post accomplishes nothing other than making you appear foolish and childish - if you have your issues with USP Labs, express them respectfully and substantially. If not, AM may unfortunately turn into "other" forums.
I would say he's being funny, and succeeds though may not be helping your product any, that said he's entitled to his opinion, no matter how off color it may be.

Respect is a beautiful thing, lets keep it here at AM!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
WOW :goodpost:

That sir was above and beyond what was deserving of the haughty and demeaning posts demanding them merited.

Very well said.

-poops
Neither pro nor con USP I believe they deserve a fair hearing on the boards. Let the people speak, but speak with respect!

Poopy, I x2 your sentiments above, Mullet really does carry himself(usually) with well thought out postings and logic.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I would say he's being funny, and succeeds though may not be helping your product any, that said he's entitled to his opinion, no matter how off color it may be.

While I don't have a problem with the sarcastic remark, I didn't find it funny, LOL. But then again, my sense of humor often swings between dry (love the British!) and childish (gimme some phallic or pottie jokes any day!) Sarcasm isn't always funny, as it is often used to mask an intended pointed remark.

Now THIS (link) is funny. Seriously, if you sit through over a minute of that and don't laugh out loud... consider making an appointment with a doctor.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I thought my post was respectful, no?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just don't get why people insist on the negative in regards to Prime. The bottom line is that its too early to tell if the product is good or bad. I'm about 1 week in, and can honestly say its doing something, but its nothing drastic and not very pronouced. I find the reviews on NP a bit off the wall because really you could be at most 2 weeks in on a Prime cycle if purchased from the inner circle, so how can you write an honest review?? Time will tell if the product floats or sinks, but in the meantime I say we all just let it ride and wait. I could sit here and say Powerfull is crap and never did anything for me, but I don't point fingers and call names at USP. In fact, I just don't buy it!! I'll try anything once and make my own decision. If everyone tries it and it does nothing, they will not have repeat customers and the product will dissappear.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I thought my post was respectful, no?
It was beautiful Mullet, that post was mainly just a "hey everyone" type post and not directed specifically at you :thumbsup:

I would also like to x2 seeing Alpine test this product :) :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was beautiful Mullet, that post was mainly just a "hey everyone" type post and not directed specifically at you :thumbsup:

I would also like to x2 seeing Alpine test this product :) :thumbsup:
I as well! Alpine, e-mail me.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I am certain you are intelligent enough to answer all of these questions on your own :hammer:

If you truly believe that people wont lie to get free stuff, even a chance at free stuff, then you need to reevaluate society :yawn:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I just don't get why people insist on the negative in regards to Prime. The bottom line is that its too early to tell if the product is good or bad. I'm about 1 week in, and can honestly say its doing something, but its nothing drastic and not very pronouced. I find the reviews on NP a bit off the wall because really you could be at most 2 weeks in on a Prime cycle if purchased from the inner circle, so how can you write an honest review?? Time will tell if the product floats or sinks, but in the meantime I say we all just let it ride and wait. I could sit here and say Powerfull is crap and never did anything for me, but I don't point fingers and call names at USP. In fact, I just don't buy it!! I'll try anything once and make my own decision. If everyone tries it and it does nothing, they will not have repeat customers and the product will dissappear.
Nice, I agree. With that said I think that the biggest thing that p!sses people off is hyper marketing campaigns that resemble dat dere company that we all refer to. With that said I might be wrong and way off the mark, I'll let the masses speak.

AM07

Awards
  • Established

The whole purpose of my post was to show that many people would be willing to lie about their experiences in order to receive free product. And considering the complaints about the price of Prime, I wouldn't be surprised if there are many people entering the promotion to receive free bottles, just to resell them. I saw an example on another forum of someone stocking up when they were $30, and now selling them for $40-45 on another forum.

I'm not saying Prime doesn't work. What I'm trying to say is that people are willing to try anything to get that extra edge in this "sport". I'm sure there are positive reviews of Prime on NP, as I'm sure there are inflated reviews of Prime. There are so many factors that can contribute to strength and size gains than just one supplement. I may give Prime a try after a few months, and if the logs turn out to be successful, but I would only buy it if the price comes down. If it doesn't, oh well, I'll just alter my diet and training to achieve my results, because that is what determines results more than any supplement ever could.

The whole purpose of my post was to show that many people would be willing to lie about their experiences in order to receive free product. And considering the complaints about the price of Prime, I wouldn't be surprised if there are many people entering the promotion to receive free bottles, just to resell them. I saw an example on another forum of someone stocking up when they were $30, and now selling them for $40-45 on another forum.

I'm not saying Prime doesn't work. What I'm trying to say is that people are willing to try anything to get that extra edge in this "sport". I'm sure there are positive reviews of Prime on NP, as I'm sure there are inflated reviews of Prime. There are so many factors that can contribute to strength and size gains than just one supplement. I may give Prime a try after a few months, and if the logs turn out to be successful, but I would only buy it if the price comes down. If it doesn't, oh well, I'll just alter my diet and training to achieve my results, because that is what determines results more than any supplement ever could.
You have to remember that people like to voice thier concerns before offering praise. Price may be your concern but some will spend on innovation and results. You can reveiw the numerous PRIME logs and view the postive feedback with some proclaiming it the best supplement used to date.

NP has sold over 200 units in the first week so price is relative to results. New and innovative is not a cheap process, and if we could price at 19.99, we would.

GOOD GAME
It's in our history to put our products in the hands of the skeptics.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
As far as people entering the contest to win prime only to then resell them to make money, that's just the chance you take when you give contests/promos. Some will keep the supps and actually use them, some will sell them, other will take them out of the capsules and snort them like crack.

It's just like tithes in church, you pay your tithes faithfully as a christian because that's what the bible says to do, but whether the pastor is using that money towards God's cause or not, you never really know. You hope he is, but....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am certain you are intelligent enough to answer all of these questions on your own :hammer:
:think:

If you truly believe that people wont lie to get free stuff, even a chance at free stuff, then you need to reevaluate society :yawn:
There is a very broad spectrum between the possible, the likely, and the actual. Sometimes, we see things the way we prefer to see them.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

aleusa2004

Awards
I tried it last year and loved it...even my ex told me this was the best supplement i had ever taken, i only took 1 pill with each meal, a total of 3 pills a day because i was affraid, and gained about 15 pounds, i gained in strength and i was leaner then ever... I've not been very stable economically but as soon as i can i will buy another one, can't wait to see the results if i actually take 6 per day and increase my food intake.... I hope this could help!!! Thanks

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice 2 year old bump! Thanks for your input aleusa2004!

lagoci

Awards
just joined in. lots of knowledge in here. is the usp product with l dopa in it prime or powerfull. i am on my 3rd week of compound 20 (original) and would like to incorporate l dopa when I start the new CP20 formula.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm these initial product reactions sound awfully similar to a a recent supplement...

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Yeah prime never did crap for me.
Like nothing. 0.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01