PRIME is THE BOMB

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
first week on prime at 9 caps a day:bb3:!! Im a ALPHA MALE in the GYM haha im feeling like im on D-bol ...!! im serious ! GOOD ****:bb3: !!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
So tempting..

Good to hear man.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I felt like that on 6 a day!..going 8this week,.check up with me on my thread bro!

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah !! too BAd I Can't do a log Im not good enought in english lol ! im french canadian from Quebec city

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not that im knocking you, but what made u decide to take 9 a day. Ive seen all sorts of people taking diffrent dosages and I just wonder how people come up with whats right for them. Are going to take 9 all the time or is that just a preload thing? thanks bro, looking good

Brad2131

Awards
not that im knocking you, but what made u decide to take 9 a day. Ive seen all sorts of people taking diffrent dosages and I just wonder how people come up with whats right for them. Are going to take 9 all the time or is that just a preload thing? thanks bro, looking good
what do you mean a proload thing? I have always heard of people talking about loading phases and preloading. never knew what it means.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you mean a proload thing? I have always heard of people talking about loading phases and preloading. never knew what it means.
it means generally to get the ingredients/compounds working in the body/blood at optimal levels quicker.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Also, how do you know it's not the Mass FX, or the combination thereof that contributes to the feelings you're having?

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
It's Tribulus

Ok, I am not following this one... It's "tribulus Aquaticus" and some chinese nut that falls off of an evergreen... "Terminalia Chebula" Seriously - throw me a bone here people. :think: Trib and a mild anti-inflamatory/laxative.

I am the first one to jump in a try the new products but $55 for a new trib product - doesn't quite live up to all the pre-releasae hype.

Anyone got any REAL results from this yet? The label says you only have to take 3 weeks off a year - I think with trib you are supposed to go 2 months on and 1 month off.

What's next - this great new product - it's called protein...:lol:

Let's hear some stories...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am not following this one... It's "tribulus Aquaticus" and some chinese nut that falls off of an evergreen... "Terminalia Chebula" Seriously - throw me a bone here people. :think: Trib and a mild anti-inflamatory/laxative.

I am the first one to jump in a try the new products but $55 for a new trib product - doesn't quite live up to all the pre-releasae hype.

Anyone got any REAL results from this yet? The label says you only have to take 3 weeks off a year - I think with trib you are supposed to go 2 months on and 1 month off.

What's next - this great new product - it's called protein...:lol:

Let's hear some stories...
i here ya but im done with teh prime bashing. in the next few weeks there should be some solid feedback so we'l see how good it actually is. Lots of reports of alpha male feelnigs which i couldnt give a toss about but its too early to determine weather its good for adding strength/mass etc.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
:think: Trib and a mild anti-inflamatory/laxative.

ah crap. I'm going to pass on this. Why do they keep making supps that give ppl the sh*ts? Ana*olic dump destroyed some of my favorite underwear. :(

walugi

walugi

Awards
were you shitting acid or something?

Hey man, holes shouldn't stop you wearing your underwear ;)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
ah crap. I'm going to pass on this. Why do they keep making supps that give ppl the sh*ts? Ana*olic dump destroyed some of my favorite underwear. :(
if you actually allowed yourself to dump in your panties then I hardly doubt prime is for you...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Show me a log that the user is ONLY using PRIME and i'll slap down $55 myself.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Also, how do you know it's not the Mass FX, or the combination thereof that contributes to the feelings you're having?

I have Ordered Mass fx , Have not received it yet ! so I do know It's PRIME that make me feel this Way !

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established

Im only Preloading ! and it work!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
bogus probably. Tired of all the friggin hype on every god-dang supplement out there. Its so ridiculous it insane. There goes another 16yr old's allowance for the month. Staples:::::

whey
creatine
fish oil
wms
ba
multi
hdrol:bb2: (it actually works....believe it or not...very proven)

poacher

Awards
  • Established
yeah !! too BAd I Can't do a log Im not good enought in english lol ! im french canadian from Quebec city
Great city, Stayed in the Frontenac. Hope to get back their. Why dont the speak English to Americans

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't sell yourself short.

Most of our US members can't read or write English very well either. Many blame it on our education system. I blame it on the inbreeding that goes on in the trailer parks they call home. :rofl:

Keep a log if you want to.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Don't sell yourself short.

Most of our US members can't read or write English very well either. Many blame it on our education system. I blame it on the inbreeding that goes on in the trailer parks they call home. :rofl:

Keep a log if you want to.

hahahah :p:head:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why he this thread getting neg's? I'm not a big usp fan but he didnt do anything wrong...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
why he this thread getting neg's? I'm not a big usp fan but he didnt do anything wrong...
I assume that comparing it to dbol might create a negative reaction lol.

I will get some soon from a friend. I can't wait to see what it will do.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I assume that comparing it to dbol might create a negative reaction lol.

I will get some soon from a friend. I can't wait to see what it will do.
No I agree... trust me I am one of the biggest prics on here about these products infact I dont even waste my breath. Honestly I dont believe in mixes, only single ingredients... My gripe is that he really isn't doing anything wrong and I want to give him a quick boost not to worry, people are just being negative thats all..

Dont klnow if I make any sense right now, oh well.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No I agree... trust me I am one of the biggest prics on here about these products infact I dont even waste my breath. Honestly I dont believe in mixes, only single ingredients... My gripe is that he really isn't doing anything wrong and I want to give him a quick boost not to worry, people are just being negative thats all..

Dont klnow if I make any sense right now, oh well.
Not really lol. :lol:

dice404

Awards
I've been on prime for almost a week now at 6 caps a day and I will say that I deffinatly have a feeling similar to that of being "on" in the gym. Maybe its just placebo, but at my last couple workouts, my focus was incredible and my muscles felt like they could go forever. Only time will tell if this will produce any quantitive gains, so I guess we'll see.

I think everyone bashing this should take a step back, the product hasn't even been out long enough for someone to finish a complete run of it.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
just the hype

I think it is just the hype that everyone is reacting to. I mean seriously... The Ultimate Muscle Pill = Trib?

Sometimes things just go full circle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No bashing to USP at all here. I do have questions and am not too concerned with the alpha male feeling, I am more interested in the growth/size development it has to offer as a solo. that is what i will base my opinion off of, not the feeling it gives you. Looking forward to hearing some solid feedback loggers and USP!

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
if you actually allowed yourself to dump in your panties then I hardly doubt prime is for you...
erm... I can't fit my goods (average sized) into panties. I guess you can?

Well, look at the bright side. Your smaller than average junk is probably giving you an alpha male mentatlity as you seek to overcompensate. I guess that gives you a natural boost in your workouts. See, you just saved yourself $55! :)

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I think it is just the hype that everyone is reacting to. I mean seriously... The Ultimate Muscle Pill = Trib?

Some people want "The Ultimate" Do everything for me pill and give me muscle Pill. In a way , After a month of training and Ill go so far as to say UNDEREATING, your staying in positive nitrogen retention, staying Anabolic, and recovering faster than you would ever dream of with a natural compound?? WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU CALL IT MAN???

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established

I dont think USP would use just any old tribulus terrestris, in a new product? Do any of You?:think:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem is USP does this with every product.... I dont blame them but every single product they put out has this hype. They use mystery to build suspense, its really basic promotions. Unfortunetly they set the bar SO high that many people are going to be turned off STILL many of those turned off people will buy it because this is a community (BB'ing) where everyone is desperate and looking for something to help them and the mystery around the product overcomes the consumer resistance...

Unfortunetly there will be a LOT of this resistence but honestly, if I was usp I would welcome it because anything controversial will make people want it... Really they are masters of tapping into basic motivations and emotions - I commend their sales tactics even if personally i am sceptical.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know everyone just says trib is trib and i see where its coming from, but think of all the strains of poppy plants and such, how many of those strains contain an active ingredient that does anything * so called considered useful, one out of dozens. just because its in the same family of plants doesnt mean its just ugh another one of those products

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know everyone just says trib is trib and i see where its coming from, but think of all the strains of poppy plants and such, how many of those strains contain an active ingredient that does anything * so called considered useful, one out of dozens. just because its in the same family of plants doesnt mean its just ugh another one of those products
exactly!:goodpost:

this is true with many things herbal.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Prime only - no AP, no FX... Just the staples.
To some, AP and Cissus are staples. I don't see any logical reason to throw Prime under the bus because someone continues to take a product they've taken for multiple months prior to that.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and to think of it there are poppies, (california poppies to be exact to have an effect to a certain point) which is like the trib test. then you have the opium poppy which has off the charts effect like prime trib. Im not saying that prime is the goddess of trib for all i know it does nothing im not taking sides.I'm just saying lets reconsider what we say about prime just because its just another trib product ** sorry for the grammar**

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I did had some positive effects from Trib (ON's) before. Improved mood, increase strength, etc.

And I had some positive effects from Powerfull (old version).

But I think I'll wait and see if Prime causes mudbutt, and if people still use it 3 months later. :)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I completely agree, somethings need the test of time. But indeed we should give the supp a chance lol

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
This is my 2nd bottle and i am half way done with it .. i know what it does me

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
icariin= test boosting abilities as well as dopamine and epinephrine and others. that means that guaging your results and relating them purely to prime will be slightly skewed

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
plus who knows what synergy may exist between these two compounds..... its not an unadulterated log IMO, although still applicable for all those that use RPM on a reg basis.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the naringin content is a factor as well as it will likely have an increased effect on the PRIME with its absorption...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I realize that but PRIME has to have something in to do with it

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my 2nd bottle and i am half way done with it .. i know what it does me
That may be but you have zero idea of the possible synergistic effects of both products combined. Same would be said if you had a bad reaction. You wouldn't be able to single out Prime as the source of the problem. It's still a good log for many of us that like to run a couple products together and want to know if we can optimize the positives.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To some, AP and Cissus are staples. I don't see any logical reason to throw Prime under the bus because someone continues to take a product they've taken for multiple months prior to that.
:goodpost: they have proven themselves as staples.

USPLabs have done their explaining - now let the logs speak for themselves.

And if you still feel like it's all placebo, then well the only way to find out is to try it yourself.

Constructive criticism is welcome, all out sledging is bullsh1t!