stacking

zay1967

Banned
Awards
Ok guys, I just got off Omnivol (4 weeks), and V12 (by SANS) now I am on Revolt (will do for 4 weeks)with Vault (by SANS) then I plan to take Novedex for my PCT. I will admit, I put on about 20lbs in two weeks with the Omnivol, and I stay hard. My lift gains went up as well. Have not seen this as a side effect, but I guess it came with the weight... I have slight gut now..lol. I plan to cut that once I start my PCT. Any thoughts or advice?

apsnutrition

Awards
You can become overly catabolic during PCT while your HPTA is restored so you should definitely not start cutting calories during PCT. Just make sure you diet is clean and be sure to get lots of EFAs

zay1967

Banned
Awards
Thanks a lot Aspnutrition. No I am not going to cut my calories, just maybe start on something like Tight and do cardio once a week. Just want to cut the fat.

apsnutrition

Awards
A good thermogenic would defintely speed up the fat-burning process. Sann Tight is not a bad choice at all.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Dude you kind of need to chill out. You were just taking a crapload of DSs at once, and a proprietary blend at that. So you really don't even know how much you have been taking of each. The first thing that should be on your mind is getting your body's natural test kicking again. Run your Novedex, add a SERM if possible, and eat clean. That's all you need. You don't need a thermo at this point. It would be useless. I'd throw in a test booster like CL's Blue Up or Get Diesel's DTH if you can as well.

apsnutrition

Awards
Dude you kind of need to chill out. You were just taking a crapload of DSs at once, and a proprietary blend at that. So you really don't even know how much you have been taking of each. The first thing that should be on your mind is getting your body's natural test kicking again. Run your Novedex, add a SERM if possible, and eat clean. That's all you need. You don't need a thermo at this point. It would be useless. I'd throw in a test booster like CL's Blue Up or Get Diesel's DTH if you can as well.
How would a thermo be useless? People often suffer from lethargy and lack of motivation during PCT. It can be very beneficial.

Also, zay1967 I do not know your current training routine but it might not be a bad idea to reduce overall volume during PCT as well. This will help your body normalize quicker.

zay1967

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the tip Irish, but I am a ways from the point of taking a therm. I just started the Revolt, so I have at least 4 weeks of that, then I start my PCT. I will remember your advice and not take the therm. One question: Do I take the SERM along with the Novedex or after? What SERM do you recommend?

zay1967

Banned
Awards
I cannot believe the wealth of knowledge and feedback I am getting here. I really appreciate all your advice, Aspnutrition. By the way, I did some checking and found that there are only three type of SERM:
There are three SERMs, each usually taken once a day by pill:

* The most prescribed SERM is tamoxifen (the brand name is Nolvadex, but it's also now a generic drug called tamoxifen citrate).
* Evista (chemical name: raloxifene) hasn't been used to treat women with breast cancer. But Evista does lower the risk of breast cancer in post-menopausal women who take it to treat osteoporosis. Evista also is as effective as tamoxifen in reducing the risk of breast cancer in post-menopausal women at increased risk but with no personal history of the disease.
* The third SERM, Fareston (chemical name: toremifene), is relatively new and not often used in the United States.