Activate X- lower velocity

  1. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0

    Activate X- lower velocity


    Im on my 4th week using Activate Extreme as a standalone and It has been decent in increasing strength and some size. I think I have gained two pounds, which isnt bad for 4 weeks.
    Libido initially greatly increased, tappering off after the second week. But this is what i really wanted to talk about:
    Both bulk and velocity of loads decreased! Testicle size actually increased in size, but their size were no indication of what was actually going on. Of my main concern was the lack of velocity, there was just no strength behind the surprise; very weak in fact. Will continue my supply, but will be hesitant to buy again.

  2. JpB
    JpB is offline
    Registered User
    JpB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    I had like porn star loads the entire time I took activate x. Couldnt perform like one thou, it was like I was 17 all over again while taking it.
  3. Registered User
    Rhyno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    667
    Answers
    0


    Why does this matter? Are you trying to get a girl pregnant?

    Anyways, if it is an issue, you can always add fenugeek and/or maca to the mix. They are cheap and should help in that department.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Why does this matter? Are you trying to get a girl pregnant?

    Anyways, if it is an issue, you can always add fenugeek and/or maca to the mix. They are cheap and should help in that department.

    It matters simply becuase it should be doing the opposite accroding to reviews. Doesnt' increased testosterone also = increased ejaculations?
  5. Registered User
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0


    thanks dude that happened to me the other day i was like whats up with that now i know what was causing it
  6. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Icks......but yeah add in some fenu to fixer up like rhyno said.

    Also I figure some yohimbe wouldn't hurt, no?
  7. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Has anything else changed? I know load/velocity hinges on a lot more than just test-levels.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  8. Registered User
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Answers
    0


    Its due to the nettle root attaching to the androgen receptors in your prostate.

    Your balls are producing as much sperms, but your prostate is shrinking causing your load size and velocity to be reduced - just like those guys who take flomax or avodart.

    People actually use nettle root to combat an enlarged prostate as a natural solution to these drugs.
  9. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Its due to the nettle root attaching to the androgen receptors in your prostate.

    Your balls are producing as much sperms, but your prostate is shrinking causing your load size and velocity to be reduced - just like those guys who take flomax or avodart.

    People actually use nettle root to combat an enlarged prostate as a natural solution to these drugs.
    ^^^^Smart observation.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  10. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    ignore
  11. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Its due to the nettle root attaching to the androgen receptors in your prostate.

    Your balls are producing as much sperms, but your prostate is shrinking causing your load size and velocity to be reduced - just like those guys who take flomax or avodart.

    People actually use nettle root to combat an enlarged prostate as a natural solution to these drugs.

    Then taking Fenugreek or maca would be of no benefit to me? I would be stuck with even larger nuts full of sperm that cant be released due to a small, weak prostate..
    I am thinking of taking Fenugreek, but not so sure anymore..
  12. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Why does this matter? Are you trying to get a girl pregnant?

    Anyways, if it is an issue, you can always add fenugeek and/or maca to the mix. They are cheap and should help in that department.

    By the way fenugreek is not so cheap, it runs close to
    $30/month if taking 4 grams daily
  13. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    bump
  14. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    "So, what's the truth? Fenugreek hasn't been shown to increase Testosterone levels and even worse, can inhibit T3 production! Ah! Not only this, but the fact that it increases appetite isn't an impressive feat. Why? Well, it increases insulin levels, causing hypoglycemia. So, as a result, you start to get hunger cravings in order to raise blood glucose once again. Furthermore, this increased insulin secretion can lead to an increase in fat storage." TESTOSTERONE NATION - The Super Supplement Market Part II
  15. Registered User
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by planetgambale View Post
    Then taking Fenugreek or maca would be of no benefit to me?
    I dont know anything about Fenugreek, other than old people make tea with it when they are constipated.

    Maca I know nothing about either.
  16. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Maca is decent for libido.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  17. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0


    I'm on my 2nd time round of AX. first time i only done 4 weeks with 2-2 a day. On my 5th week now, done 2-2 again for the first bottle, bumping it up to 2-1-2 now. loving the random boners
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  18. Registered User
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'm on my 2nd time round of AX. first time i only done 4 weeks with 2-2 a day. On my 5th week now, done 2-2 again for the first bottle, bumping it up to 2-1-2 now. loving the random boners
    How's it working for you @ that dosing? I'm thinking about running it @ 2-2-2 with Divanex and some other goodies for 40 days straight out.
  19. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    How's it working for you @ that dosing? I'm thinking about running it @ 2-2-2 with Divanex and some other goodies for 40 days straight out.
    Not sure you would need much/any divanex if you were running 6 caps...thats a good dose of divanil right there.

    I've run it at 6 caps for 40 days stacked with 1 cap of ATD per day...great stack.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  20. Registered User
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Not sure you would need much/any divanex if you were running 6 caps...thats a good dose of divanil right there.

    I've run it at 6 caps for 40 days stacked with 1 cap of ATD per day...great stack.
    Good to know. Maybe I'll run the AX @ 2 upon waking and 2 before bed, and divanex @ 1 cap 2x during the day..
  21. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Good to know. Maybe I'll run the AX @ 2 upon waking and 2 before bed, and divanex @ 1 cap 2x during the day..
    I'd do 2 caps of Act-X upon waking, 2 divex at noon, and 2 more act-x at night.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  22. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    How's it working for you @ that dosing? I'm thinking about running it @ 2-2-2 with Divanex and some other goodies for 40 days straight out.
    not noticed that much difference, i've had the last week off due to a sore lower back. I carried on the AX as i didn't want to cut the 8 weeks short. Today was the first day back since last sunday. Ask me again in a week :P
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  23. Registered User
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I'd do 2 caps of Act-X upon waking, 2 divex at noon, and 2 more act-x at night.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a shot! Check out my log in my sig after the 1st if you wanna see it in action.
  24. Registered User
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    not noticed that much difference, i've had the last week off due to a sore lower back. I carried on the AX as i didn't want to cut the 8 weeks short. Today was the first day back since last sunday. Ask me again in a week :P
    My memory sucks. Remind me to ask you again in a week.
  25. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by planetgambale View Post
    "So, what's the truth? Fenugreek hasn't been shown to increase Testosterone levels and even worse, can inhibit T3 production! Ah! Not only this, but the fact that it increases appetite isn't an impressive feat. Why? Well, it increases insulin levels, causing hypoglycemia. So, as a result, you start to get hunger cravings in order to raise blood glucose once again. Furthermore, this increased insulin secretion can lead to an increase in fat storage." TESTOSTERONE NATION - The Super Supplement Market Part II

    What is your guys' view on the above statement?
  26. Registered User
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Answers
    0


    I got very little results with Activate Extreme at 4 caps ED, but when I bumped it up to 6 I noticed significant gains at the gym and in the libido department.
  27. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Same thing as soon as I bumped it to six. I also was running it with Anabolic Extreme's APCT at three a day.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  28. Registered User
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Update:
    I have recently finished by cycle of AX and Im happy to say that I am back to normal in that "department." To be honest, the problem diminished after the 3rd week. I was only taking 4 caps a day, next time I will try 6 and hope the problem wont persist past the third week again.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AlphaStat* Raise T, Lower DHT, Lower ES
    By Flaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 01:12 PM
  2. ATW Velocity Diet +
    By 01yz426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 11:33 AM
  3. ATW Velocity Diet +++
    By 01yz426 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 10:07 PM
  4. Velocity Diet
    By bigironkiller in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 12:50 PM
  5. Considering Velocity Diet
    By Ninsha in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in