Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

best muscle builder/ no pct

I am looking for a good supp to add some solid muscle but i need a sup that does not require pct/shut my natty test down at all. I have been doing a lot of research trying to find the best supp that wont shut me down while adding solid gains but it is pretty difficult to do because of all the different choices and trying to figure out wat works or doesnt. Let me no wat u bros think, I have a few choices but just cant make a final decision....

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.06%

X-Factor
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%

creatine........monohydrate/ cee or phosphate...:bb3:
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%

Eat a ton of food that is going to be beneficial to you. (which you probably already do) Find a creatine you like and work hard.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.56%

P-slin's my fave. Gives you incredible workouts and allows you eat extra carbs (100+ g) without the extra flub.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.22%

I ran Act X and low dose ATD (formadrol extreme) for 4 weeks and really enjoyed it.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

thanks for the advice fellas...i was lookin at Powerfull and x-factor, havent heard much about p-slin but i will have to look into it before i decide what to go with...any others??
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

Mass FX Max Strength, Diesel Test Hardcore, among others
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%

First, you can go a long way with just a lot of good quality lean protein, and the right exercises and good sleep.

Eating at least 250, and up to over 300 grams of protein a day, and some healthy fats. Then, center your exercise routine around full squats or dead lifts with good form.

:squat:

If you're doing all that and taking creatine too (whatever form works best for you), the next step would be to increase your own natural test, although the squats or deads will do quite a bit in that direction.

Test boosting supplements often come in stacks with several supplements. Do some reading on test boosting supplements. There are some decent stand-alone supplements, but no stand-alone supplement covers everything. Concentrated nettle root extract is good, 50% fenugreek might even be better, add in an estrogen suppressor, and something to help StAR along like forskolin, and you now have a powerful test booster. But there are half a dozen other supplements that could add to the effect such as high dose cissus or icariin.

Mass FX MS does look like a great over-all product though.

Read!

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    First, you can go a long way with just a lot of good quality lean protein, and the right exercises and good sleep.

Eating at least 250, and up to over 300 grams of protein a day, and some healthy fats. Then, center your exercise routine around full squats or dead lifts with good form.

:squat:

If you're doing all that and taking creatine too (whatever form works best for you), the next step would be to increase your own natural test, although the squats or deads will do quite a bit in that direction.

Test boosting supplements often come in stacks with several supplements. Do some reading on test boosting supplements. There are some decent stand-alone supplements, but no stand-alone supplement covers everything. Concentrated nettle root extract is good, 50% fenugreek might even be better, add in an estrogen suppressor, and something to help StAR along like forskolin, and you now have a powerful test booster. But there are half a dozen other supplements that could add to the effect such as high dose cissus or icariin.

Mass FX MS does look like a great over-all product though.

Read!

Thanks a lot of the good infro bro...diet and training is right on, and i have experience with many prohormones but im done with all that now...i just wanna add solid muscle without having to worry about recovery etc.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%

tuberman very tru info right der ...

i heard that the massfx and hyperdrol is great so i would give that a run dude
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

there are some great NHA stacks out there right now:
    Powerfull is awesome!
    RPM/Drive stack is great
    I really love P-Slin, Anabolic pump, and neovar with some WMS:-)

theres all kinds of stuff out there...search for NHA and you'll find tons of options!
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Check out Blue Gene!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah a lot of options, and if your diet and training is on spot and you've hit a but of a plateau then it might be time to try some of the products available. I like drive, IGF2 I am not ever bulking as I don't have much problem in that department but I find these to be very beneficial sparing muscle. I had some nice success with Hyperdrol and Stoked in this department also.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.43%

Lot of good advice already. I'd go with chicken, steak, fish, good training and rest. Basic stuff.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TonySmiles View Post
    Lot of good advice already. I'd go with chicken, steak, fish, good training and rest. Basic stuff.
    While that would be my advice in a lot of cases, he said his diet and exercise was spot on so I assumed a greater level of experience...
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    While that would be my advice in a lot of cases, he said his diet and exercise was spot on so I assumed a greater level of experience...
    Ya ive been training for about 15 yrs now..dont do any shows or anything but i take my workouts pretty serious...my diet is right on target and i have run a few cycles of aas in the past but i am done with that garbage...just looking for a reliable supp to add some solid muscle...
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Ya ive been training for about 15 yrs now..dont do any shows or anything but i take my workouts pretty serious...my diet is right on target and i have run a few cycles of aas in the past but i am done with that garbage...just looking for a reliable supp to add some solid muscle...
    Yes as I assumed...

A lot of good products on this site, sometimes it's just hard to decide what to take. Try and be very granular about what you goals are then a supplement regime is easier arrived at. For instance I am constantly trying to improve my body composition and fat loss is more important to me than gains so I choose a good fat burner and I will take other supps to support muscle retention.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes as I assumed...

A lot of good products on this site, sometimes it's just hard to decide what to take. Try and be very granular about what you goals are then a supplement regime is easier arrived at. For instance I am constantly trying to improve my body composition and fat loss is more important to me than gains so I choose a good fat burner and I will take other supps to support muscle retention.
    Thanks for all the advice bro and ur not kiddin im havin the hardest time choosin what to go with. I just spent 2 wks out of the gym due to a surgery so i want to get somethen that will bring the muscle back i lost(just a little size) and then add some new solid hard muscle....If these were ur goals what would u go with
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Powerfull
    Nos Ether
    Purple Wraath
    Anabolic Pump
    Glycergrow
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Thanks for all the advice bro and ur not kiddin im havin the hardest time choosin what to go with. I just spent 2 wks out of the gym due to a surgery so i want to get somethen that will bring the muscle back i lost(just a little size) and then add some new solid hard muscle....If these were ur goals what would u go with
    It's hard for me to be completely accurate as I have had no problems with putting on muscle over the years so I don't really design my stacks that way.

I think Drive/Rpm/IGF2 sounds good though. I liked activate original version so I am keeping an eye on the new nutraplanet product TNT. I figure it will have Dianavil and Trans-Reservatrol in it don't know what else though. Along thes lines I guess Activate/Stoked and a test booster would be good. I don't know what I would use for a test booster but have found at my age that if you increase free test and manage estrogen you can go a long way. Powerful would probably be a good addition to this stack... so Powerfull/Activate and Stoked sounds good to me also.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

wait till the 31st, iforce has a new product coming out!!
    MAX-OUT= X-Factor(1000mg/day), 25r-diol, Icarrin, Narangin!!!
    just wait its gunna be cheaper than x-factor and way better!!!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    wait till the 31st, iforce has a new product coming out!!
    MAX-OUT= X-Factor(1000mg/day), 25r-diol, Icarrin, Narangin!!!
    just wait its gunna be cheaper than x-factor and way better!!!
    Well there are potentially some great products on the Horizon the one mentioned here while possbly a very good product is not the one that is causing the most anticipation. That very date is the release date of Prime USPLabs supposed missing link supp. TNT is on the horizon as well...

I am not going to recommend a product that hasn't even come out yet but I am a little excited. Especially about Prime based on the quality of their last product Recreate which was pretty close to what they said it was and of which I am a repeat user.

TNT intrigues me as some of the ingredients that I have assume to be in it have worked well for me and the possibilities of a comprehensive product is titilating to say the least.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well he said he was looking into x-factor, so you can get that plus more for a cheaper price, i was just suggesting the option to wait and see what other supplements are coming
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

ya i guess if these supps are coming out around the 31st it would def be worth waiting for...Do u bros haveany of the links for the new xfactor or tnt...cant find much on them and wanted to do my reading
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well this is the wright up for Max-Out by iforce nutrition....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-for...8-max-out.html
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

well this is the wright up for Max-Out by iforce nutrition....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-for...8-max-out.html
    Thanks bro im gonna read that.....Also what is the nha stack??
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

TNT is a test booster stack created and sold by nutraplanet......i dont think they have much info on it yet
    oh NHA stands for Non-Hormonal Anabolic stack......where you get that from??
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

I am looking for a good supp to add some solid muscle but i need a sup that does not require pct/shut my natty test down at all. I have been doing a lot of research trying to find the best supp that wont shut me down while adding solid gains but it is pretty difficult to do because of all the different choices and trying to figure out wat works or doesnt. Let me no wat u bros think, I have a few choices but just cant make a final decision....
    hmhh there are loads of options man

my fav non hormonial sups = drive, stoked(pcs), i would also suggest some good preworkout and some quality protein never hurts

i see that X-factor is suggested .. i havent tried it, but have read alot of good reviews of it .. before you select a product .. use the search AM function and search for the logs (usually what i do\)

good luck
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good idea, see what other people have gotten, but remember every one is different so results vary
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    hmhh there are loads of options man

my fav non hormonial sups = drive, stoked(pcs), i would also suggest some good preworkout and some quality protein never hurts

i see that X-factor is suggested .. i havent tried it, but have read alot of good reviews of it .. before you select a product .. use the search AM function and search for the logs (usually what i do\)

good luck
    Ok thanks for the advice bro ive been looking for a new supp for almost three weeks now just way to hard to decide what to go with lol
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

I think I might just have to wait for max out...so far it sounds very promising and sounds like it is just one of those products that will broduce results
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Ok thanks for the advice bro ive been looking for a new supp for almost three weeks now just way to hard to decide what to go with lol
    haha yah i hear you on that .. once you get some stuff .. then your gonna want what you dont have lol

its addicting for sure .. how much time you looking to spend in the gym ? 3-4 days/week ?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    haha yah i hear you on that .. once you get some stuff .. then your gonna want what you dont have lol

its addicting for sure .. how much time you looking to spend in the gym ? 3-4 days/week ?
    No ill be in the gym atleast 5 days a week...usually do just one body part a day
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thats what i do!!.....are you spying on me lol jk, but seriously im gunna wwork it down to for and combine arms and chest........sorry to hijack, you can have the thread back now lol
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.27%

thats what i do!!.....are you spying on me lol jk, but seriously im gunna wwork it down to for and combine arms and chest........sorry to hijack, you can have the thread back now lol
    Lol no problem bro thanks for the input
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

Activate Extreme works well, but the sides are not tolerable for me. It makes my skin puffy and my boobs get puffy, and tottaly weird to describe not gyno. It definately increases test but also estrogen. Maybe this is only in my case. I tried hyperdrol x2, i still have a lot in the bottle. It works, yes for strength and leaning but it gives untolerable stomach cramps and nausau. Anyone know why this might be, like which ingrediant. Is it the cissus cause i want to do cissus stand alone
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

it supposed to affect the DHT in your body, but i dont get how it would effect male breast tissue......its only supposed to affect DHT in muscle tissue.......hold on brb
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

here it is read and learn.... NOW!!! jk
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...increases.html
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

I think I might just have to wait for max out...so far it sounds very promising and sounds like it is just one of those products that will broduce results
    Like I said I am an easy gainer so mass is a secondary concern so I have never felt the need for a product like X-Factor.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 new muscle Builder ingredients on Site!!!! Must Look
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:14 PM
  2. Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...
    By fishone1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:59 PM
  3. 11-OXO as a Pure Muscle Builder
    By Sub7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 12:34 PM
  4. Anabolic C9-T11 muscle builder
    By drummaboyzl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 01:25 AM
  5. Suggest a good muscle builder