best muscle builder/ no pct

flex13

Awards
I am looking for a good supp to add some solid muscle but i need a sup that does not require pct/shut my natty test down at all. I have been doing a lot of research trying to find the best supp that wont shut me down while adding solid gains but it is pretty difficult to do because of all the different choices and trying to figure out wat works or doesnt. Let me no wat u bros think, I have a few choices but just cant make a final decision....

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
creatine........monohydrate/ cee or phosphate...:bb3:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Eat a ton of food that is going to be beneficial to you. (which you probably already do) Find a creatine you like and work hard.:thumbsup:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
P-slin's my fave. Gives you incredible workouts and allows you eat extra carbs (100+ g) without the extra flub.

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I ran Act X and low dose ATD (formadrol extreme) for 4 weeks and really enjoyed it. :D

flex13

Awards
thanks for the advice fellas...i was lookin at Powerfull and x-factor, havent heard much about p-slin but i will have to look into it before i decide what to go with...any others??

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX Max Strength, Diesel Test Hardcore, among others

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
First, you can go a long way with just a lot of good quality lean protein, and the right exercises and good sleep.

Eating at least 250, and up to over 300 grams of protein a day, and some healthy fats. Then, center your exercise routine around full squats or dead lifts with good form.

:squat:

If you're doing all that and taking creatine too (whatever form works best for you), the next step would be to increase your own natural test, although the squats or deads will do quite a bit in that direction.

Test boosting supplements often come in stacks with several supplements. Do some reading on test boosting supplements. There are some decent stand-alone supplements, but no stand-alone supplement covers everything. Concentrated nettle root extract is good, 50% fenugreek might even be better, add in an estrogen suppressor, and something to help StAR along like forskolin, and you now have a powerful test booster. But there are half a dozen other supplements that could add to the effect such as high dose cissus or icariin.

Mass FX MS does look like a great over-all product though.

Read!

:gotsearch

flex13

Awards
First, you can go a long way with just a lot of good quality lean protein, and the right exercises and good sleep.

Eating at least 250, and up to over 300 grams of protein a day, and some healthy fats. Then, center your exercise routine around full squats or dead lifts with good form.

:squat:

If you're doing all that and taking creatine too (whatever form works best for you), the next step would be to increase your own natural test, although the squats or deads will do quite a bit in that direction.

Test boosting supplements often come in stacks with several supplements. Do some reading on test boosting supplements. There are some decent stand-alone supplements, but no stand-alone supplement covers everything. Concentrated nettle root extract is good, 50% fenugreek might even be better, add in an estrogen suppressor, and something to help StAR along like forskolin, and you now have a powerful test booster. But there are half a dozen other supplements that could add to the effect such as high dose cissus or icariin.

Mass FX MS does look like a great over-all product though.

Read!

:gotsearch
Thanks a lot of the good infro bro...diet and training is right on, and i have experience with many prohormones but im done with all that now...i just wanna add solid muscle without having to worry about recovery etc.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: tuberman very tru info right der ...

i heard that the massfx and hyperdrol is great so i would give that a run dude

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are some great NHA stacks out there right now:
Powerfull is awesome!
RPM/Drive stack is great
I really love P-Slin, Anabolic pump, and neovar with some WMS:)

theres all kinds of stuff out there...search for NHA and you'll find tons of options!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah a lot of options, and if your diet and training is on spot and you've hit a but of a plateau then it might be time to try some of the products available. I like drive, IGF2 I am not ever bulking as I don't have much problem in that department but I find these to be very beneficial sparing muscle. I had some nice success with Hyperdrol and Stoked in this department also.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Lot of good advice already. I'd go with chicken, steak, fish, good training and rest. Basic stuff. :food: :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lot of good advice already. I'd go with chicken, steak, fish, good training and rest. Basic stuff. :food: :thumbsup:
While that would be my advice in a lot of cases, he said his diet and exercise was spot on so I assumed a greater level of experience...

flex13

Awards
While that would be my advice in a lot of cases, he said his diet and exercise was spot on so I assumed a greater level of experience...
Ya ive been training for about 15 yrs now..dont do any shows or anything but i take my workouts pretty serious...my diet is right on target and i have run a few cycles of aas in the past but i am done with that garbage...just looking for a reliable supp to add some solid muscle...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya ive been training for about 15 yrs now..dont do any shows or anything but i take my workouts pretty serious...my diet is right on target and i have run a few cycles of aas in the past but i am done with that garbage...just looking for a reliable supp to add some solid muscle...
Yes as I assumed...

A lot of good products on this site, sometimes it's just hard to decide what to take. Try and be very granular about what you goals are then a supplement regime is easier arrived at. For instance I am constantly trying to improve my body composition and fat loss is more important to me than gains so I choose a good fat burner and I will take other supps to support muscle retention.

flex13

Awards
Yes as I assumed...

A lot of good products on this site, sometimes it's just hard to decide what to take. Try and be very granular about what you goals are then a supplement regime is easier arrived at. For instance I am constantly trying to improve my body composition and fat loss is more important to me than gains so I choose a good fat burner and I will take other supps to support muscle retention.
Thanks for all the advice bro and ur not kiddin im havin the hardest time choosin what to go with. I just spent 2 wks out of the gym due to a surgery so i want to get somethen that will bring the muscle back i lost(just a little size) and then add some new solid hard muscle....If these were ur goals what would u go with

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull
Nos Ether
Purple Wraath
Anabolic Pump
Glycergrow

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice bro and ur not kiddin im havin the hardest time choosin what to go with. I just spent 2 wks out of the gym due to a surgery so i want to get somethen that will bring the muscle back i lost(just a little size) and then add some new solid hard muscle....If these were ur goals what would u go with
It's hard for me to be completely accurate as I have had no problems with putting on muscle over the years so I don't really design my stacks that way.

I think Drive/Rpm/IGF2 sounds good though. I liked activate original version so I am keeping an eye on the new nutraplanet product TNT. I figure it will have Dianavil and Trans-Reservatrol in it don't know what else though. Along thes lines I guess Activate/Stoked and a test booster would be good. I don't know what I would use for a test booster but have found at my age that if you increase free test and manage estrogen you can go a long way. Powerful would probably be a good addition to this stack... so Powerfull/Activate and Stoked sounds good to me also.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wait till the 31st, iforce has a new product coming out!!
MAX-OUT= X-Factor(1000mg/day), 25r-diol, Icarrin, Narangin!!!
just wait its gunna be cheaper than x-factor and way better!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait till the 31st, iforce has a new product coming out!!
MAX-OUT= X-Factor(1000mg/day), 25r-diol, Icarrin, Narangin!!!
just wait its gunna be cheaper than x-factor and way better!!!
Well there are potentially some great products on the Horizon the one mentioned here while possbly a very good product is not the one that is causing the most anticipation. That very date is the release date of Prime USPLabs supposed missing link supp. TNT is on the horizon as well...

I am not going to recommend a product that hasn't even come out yet but I am a little excited. Especially about Prime based on the quality of their last product Recreate which was pretty close to what they said it was and of which I am a repeat user.

TNT intrigues me as some of the ingredients that I have assume to be in it have worked well for me and the possibilities of a comprehensive product is titilating to say the least.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well he said he was looking into x-factor, so you can get that plus more for a cheaper price, i was just suggesting the option to wait and see what other supplements are coming

flex13

Awards
ya i guess if these supps are coming out around the 31st it would def be worth waiting for...Do u bros haveany of the links for the new xfactor or tnt...cant find much on them and wanted to do my reading

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
TNT is a test booster stack created and sold by nutraplanet......i dont think they have much info on it yet
oh NHA stands for Non-Hormonal Anabolic stack......where you get that from??

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking for a good supp to add some solid muscle but i need a sup that does not require pct/shut my natty test down at all. I have been doing a lot of research trying to find the best supp that wont shut me down while adding solid gains but it is pretty difficult to do because of all the different choices and trying to figure out wat works or doesnt. Let me no wat u bros think, I have a few choices but just cant make a final decision....
hmhh there are loads of options man

my fav non hormonial sups = drive, stoked(pcs), i would also suggest some good preworkout and some quality protein never hurts :)

i see that X-factor is suggested .. i havent tried it, but have read alot of good reviews of it .. before you select a product .. use the search AM function and search for the logs (usually what i do\:thumbsup:)

good luck:food:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
good idea, see what other people have gotten, but remember every one is different so results vary

flex13

Awards
hmhh there are loads of options man

my fav non hormonial sups = drive, stoked(pcs), i would also suggest some good preworkout and some quality protein never hurts :)

i see that X-factor is suggested .. i havent tried it, but have read alot of good reviews of it .. before you select a product .. use the search AM function and search for the logs (usually what i do\:thumbsup:)

good luck:food:
Ok thanks for the advice bro ive been looking for a new supp for almost three weeks now just way to hard to decide what to go with lol

flex13

Awards
I think I might just have to wait for max out...so far it sounds very promising and sounds like it is just one of those products that will broduce results

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks for the advice bro ive been looking for a new supp for almost three weeks now just way to hard to decide what to go with lol
haha yah i hear you on that .. once you get some stuff .. then your gonna want what you dont have lol

its addicting for sure .. how much time you looking to spend in the gym ? 3-4 days/week ?

flex13

Awards
haha yah i hear you on that .. once you get some stuff .. then your gonna want what you dont have lol

its addicting for sure .. how much time you looking to spend in the gym ? 3-4 days/week ?
No ill be in the gym atleast 5 days a week...usually do just one body part a day

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
thats what i do!!.....are you spying on me lol jk, but seriously im gunna wwork it down to for and combine arms and chest........sorry to hijack, you can have the thread back now lol

flex13

Awards
thats what i do!!.....are you spying on me lol jk, but seriously im gunna wwork it down to for and combine arms and chest........sorry to hijack, you can have the thread back now lol
Lol no problem bro thanks for the input

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Activate Extreme works well, but the sides are not tolerable for me. It makes my skin puffy and my boobs get puffy, and tottaly weird to describe not gyno. It definately increases test but also estrogen. Maybe this is only in my case. I tried hyperdrol x2, i still have a lot in the bottle. It works, yes for strength and leaning but it gives untolerable stomach cramps and nausau. Anyone know why this might be, like which ingrediant. Is it the cissus cause i want to do cissus stand alone

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
it supposed to affect the DHT in your body, but i dont get how it would effect male breast tissue......its only supposed to affect DHT in muscle tissue.......hold on brb

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I might just have to wait for max out...so far it sounds very promising and sounds like it is just one of those products that will broduce results
Like I said I am an easy gainer so mass is a secondary concern so I have never felt the need for a product like X-Factor.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver,

I don't like the X-Factor type products at all. Although, the extra inflamation they cause does lead to quicker muscle growth, it is also unhealthy IMO. I've even seen suggestions to lower fish oil and strong antioxidants as they work against the Arachidonic Acid effect. Well, sure they do! Ha! :lol:

The truth is, for me anyway, it's easy to gain muscle without any pro-inflamation product.

On the other hand, I used Activate Extreme with it's concentrated nettle formula and it was very, very effective. That was my flagship product of my NHA stck with some other bulks and I had excellent gains over just 5 weeks. I think I'll add Powerful the next time around for the GH improvement.

flex13

Awards
DreamWeaver,

I don't like the X-Factor type products at all. Although, the extra inflamation they cause does lead to quicker muscle growth, it is also unhealthy IMO. I've even seen suggestions to lower fish oil and strong antioxidants as they work against the Arachidonic Acid effect. Well, sure they do! Ha! :lol:

The truth is, for me anyway, it's easy to gain muscle without any pro-inflamation product.

On the other hand, I used Activate Extreme with it's concentrated nettle formula and it was very, very effective. That was my flagship product of my NHA stck with some other bulks and I had excellent gains over just 5 weeks. I think I'll add Powerful the next time around for the GH improvement.
Hey bro wats other supps did u run in ur nha stack, not sure what that stands for...and thanks for the advice ive been lookin at activate extreme seems promisisng

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
dude check out get diesel they have everything u need
MASS FX MS is good but the changes i swa on was like going threw puberty

the whole expriance of diesel was like becoming the hulk!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wats LDO bro?
Haha. It means "Like duh, obviously." It's a stupid comment they say on the 2+2 Forum (Poker forum) at the end of a statement. I say it as a joke, but they are serious. Ya, they're losers.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
are they in like the 8th grade again?? I can understand it as a joke but not a serious comment.....thats sad....:(