ok...give it to me straight here

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well now that i-Force is over here at AM, I think it's definitely time for us to listen to YOUR specific voices.

what non-hormonal(we've got the hormonal section covered, trust me ;) ) style supplements would you guys like to see hit the market with an obvious i-Force twist?

pre wo's?
post wo shakes?
test boosters?
specific ingredients?

pretty much...anything goes. just want to get a feel for what this board REALLY wants, and how I can go about making sure it happens :)

-Vaughn

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say "Oh, how about ANOTHER pre-workout pump" or "How about another test booster" because there are all so many. That's like asking for a nice stim product. I also can't ask you to reinvent the wheel.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, who is dis clown?!? :lol:

Hard to say, Vaugh. The market seems to be flooded with choices right now. If another reputable brand put yet another product out, it'd make my decisions every month unbearably hard!! So my vote is to put out something crappy so I don't have to decide. ;) :rofl:

Seriously, whatever you guys put out, it's quality. :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uhhhhhh, a company that wants to actually hear from those who buy the supplements... Innovative! ;)

(we've got the hormonal section covered, trust me ;) )
Are there any other hormonal products that ARE NOT currenty out that you guys plan on bringing to the market?

As far as Test Boosters go, I believe the market is saturated with too many as it is now.

Your RES product looks promising. Do you have a COA for your raws?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uh-oh, did I miss something?

lol tim and i know eachother from bodybuilding dot com.

if you guys have no imaginationg and wanna make this a boring thread thats youre choice :lol:

for everyone else who would actually like to see some GOOD products come out amidst all the trash that is around, lets hear it!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got tons of ideas! Bad part is, none are original and most are deadly!! Perhaps I just have a serious lack of knowledge, or perhaps I just wanted to bump your thread for ya!! :head:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol tim and i know eachother from bodybuilding dot com.

if you guys have no imaginationg and wanna make this a boring thread thats youre choice :lol:

for everyone else who would actually like to see some GOOD products come out amidst all the trash that is around, lets hear it!
make something that can make my tongue larger and strong and make it feel softer like satin .

see i have imagination

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
something that isnt out yet. No test booster,no pre workout drink,no post workout drink, no creatine, no aminos, no stim, no fatloss agent, no protein........

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about a non-stimulant based metabolism booster?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
how about a divanil based supplement?? and maybe add some stuff to increase protein synthesis like L-Leucine, maybe some Acetyl L-Carnitine......add stuff from there.....
or somthing that will aid the weight gain, increase hunger!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
OR something to SLOW the metabolism DOWN for people who cant gain weight at all and have a rapid metabolism (me)

poacher

Awards
  • Established
It would be great to have a product engineered specifically for strength , that works. Their has to be a combination off supplements that will produce small consistant gains that we all or most all respond to. Thank You

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
One thing that I've not seen a lot is an all around supplement. A good recomp all around.

Something that would take care of your weight loss needs and help boost at the same time, I don't know. Something that could add two differentiated products into one so you don't have to create a "stack" around it. Lets say something in the line of AA + Forskoli (spelling...) in the same capsule.

Just saying.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
Max-out has AA in it, plus 3 other helpful ingredients!!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
we just released an AA product that is far superior to this IMO
yeah i know..which i will be buying like 10 bottles of...i like this one too becasue it WILL have better synergistic effects and WILL have better recomp effects as well...based off real world results and science...
If this does come out i will be stacking Max-out and this together so i can have around 2 grams of AA per day for 55-65 days...so youll get super vascular, fantastic hardening, increased fatloss, with an improvement in LBM...
To ME max-out is better for a clean bulk...it will also work well in a recomp cycle... just not the best...and i always want the best...
Anyways i will be double dosing max-out when it first comes out...so that will be fun:head::head:

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
how about a divanil based supplement?? and maybe add some stuff to increase protein synthesis like L-Leucine, maybe some Acetyl L-Carnitine......add stuff from there.....
or somthing that will aid the weight gain, increase hunger!!
Vaughn do you see this:head:

Anyways. Get your ideas up ladies and gentlemen we have a lot of respect for the people over hear and theire ides.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
increased protein synthesis will increase hunger aswell.......:thumbsup: thanks for the comment petey

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-alpha can be added to that list
yea, we're not touching turk with a 10 foot pole. ron kramer is a good guy, but i would not want to cross his path. thats ALL him

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
How about a test booster..that also includes freeing up test ingredients..would be nice not to have to buy 2 diff. supps for the total effect..and not an AI as a test booster...as stand alone, I dont like AIs..my hair likes estrogen, and falls out without it.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'm big on pre and post w/o nutrition... As well as intra-workout drinks... Something that has the aminos, creatine, NO, and energy taken care of...:thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
who is this I-force you speak of ?

:D

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay so no on ll-alpha but still divanil, and what i listed above, i love them ingredients....

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
hell bring us a legitimate turkesterone product, that would be sweet. Anyway, after bold200 and that new max-out I can only assume anything coming from I Force will kick ass.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hell bring us a legitimate turkesterone product, that would be sweet. Anyway, after bold200 and that new max-out I can only assume anything coming from I Force will kick ass.

dont be leaving our Reversitol :) itll take everyone a while, but when it catches on, you'll all know I told ya so!

Our next release should be a very anticipated one as well, especially since it was designed specifically to be stacked with either Max-Out, or Reversitol, or to run the entire Ultimate NHA stack of all 3.

Dinanil might make it's way into the line up, however it is a pretty expensive ingredient, so we'll see when we can put it out and if it is cost effective.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
slap a nice price tag on it ill buy it lol
we're doing our best to have it sold in a stack for under $110 for all 3 products.

Hopefully we can get it to under $100 :)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
all three???? you mean Max-out (50 day cycle), "product X", and what ever the hell we suggest and you choose:eek:??? Under 100$$!! impossible but i want to see it be done:p:D

AaronTech

Awards
I would like to see you guys come out with a very innovative workout assist such as pre/intra maybe; kinda like how Universal did Torrent. I'd be great to see you guys pull of a top notch powder formula. I'd suggest that if you do something like that, you stay away from a lot of the mainstream crap and make something unique. Just my $.02

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I slightly considered doing a cycle of BOLD 200 a few months ago but have always been more interested in non-hormonal supplements, and MAX-OUT looks like something most excellent. Can't wait to run this with NP's Divanex. As far as other products go, I'd love to see an over-all health/well being/longevity product.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Iron lungs, why the neg for asking them to bring out a lab provn turkesterone product in light of the news from Ron that many do not actually contain turkesterone. WTF is wrong with giving my suggestion alongside complimenting the company? I fail to see what the hell is going on in your mind that lead to your lack of comprehending my simple two sentence post.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sh!t!! I negged you? Honestly, man, I meant to rep you... honest. My bad. If I did, that's a first on me. I'll make it up to you.
Iron lungs, why the neg for asking them to bring out a lab provn turkesterone product in light of the news from Ron that many do not actually contain turkesterone. WTF is wrong with giving my suggestion alongside complimenting the company? I fail to see what the hell is going on in your mind that lead to your lack of comprehending my simple two sentence post.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t!! I negged you? Honestly, man, I meant to rep you... honest. My bad. If I did, that's a first on me. I'll make it up to you.

:icon_lol: thanks for the laugh

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
O, thanks for the clarification man. I was wondering how what I said seemed negative or condescending I was just simply saying that turkesterone sounds promising but that both products I've bought with it have been proven via lab tests to not actually contain any (mass fx and 3ad). Ive enjoyed the Iforce products I've used thus far and wouldnt mind to see them maybe add turk to their ecdy product in an updated version (I believe its called Testabolan).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see comprehensive products aimed at the goals of various individuals designed for different body types. Like am comprehensive recomp product for endo types. A mass building comprehensive prodcut for ecto's... etx.. Lets start aiming the products at the specific user. Or a suite of products flexible enough to enable the user to design a specific stack to match their specific needs.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see comprehensive products aimed at the goals of various individuals designed for different body types. Like am comprehensive recomp product for endo types. A mass building comprehensive prodcut for ecto's... etx.. Lets start aiming the products at the specific user. Or a suite of products flexible enough to enable the user to design a specific stack to match their specific needs.
Thats what were all about here.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
do ectomorphs, there are lots of them lol:thumbsup:
petey have you guys selected a couple to look into??

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
do ectomorphs, there are lots of them lol:thumbsup:
petey have you guys selected a couple to look into??
Not specific types, however our goal is to help a certain age demographic get as big as possible either with our hormonal or non hormonal products. Typically the hardgainers would benefit more from our products so ecto's would be that group.:thumbsup:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am always down for a good BCAA/EAA/BA/CM type of product.

Something like Intrabolic with a good amount of Citrulline Malate.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I am always down for a good BCAA/EAA/BA/CM type of product.

Something like Intrabolic with a good amount of Citrulline Malate.
I agree the few that are out now seem to give the impression that there is no room for competition.:duel:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what is Citrulline Malate???
and what does BA stand for??