Help! Blood work came back not good...

RReuphoria

Awards
Ok, so I have been working out my whole life in cycles. I always use protein shakes (musclemilk!!) and Kre-Alkyline (however thats spelled). Last winter, I tried something else in the mix.

I went to a local supplement store, and tried this stuff called by Muscle Fortress called Methyl V-Test. It has an ingredient that is as follows:

(2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol,
19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione,
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)

I have no idea what that means. But I do know that I had impressive gains in my arms and legs especially. I stopped taking it after a month, and didn't take anything else (the people at the store said NOTHING about PCT, now come to find out I needed something). They just sold me on the fact that it works and didn't explain anything to me other that is boosts testosterone.

So, about a month after I stopped it I noticed my nipples were a little sensitive. Other than that, everything is completely normal. Well, the sensitivity didn't subside for a few months. I didn't think anything of it but that maybe my shirts are aggravating or chaffing me. Well, 2 weeks ago I started Methyl V-Test again because this is the time of year I go back to the gym. I noticed that the sensitivity in my nipples started to go away. I was a little concerned after reading about things like gyno on Wikipedia, so I went and had blood work done.

It's been 2 weeks and I use SuperPump 250 (pre-workout), Kre-Alkaline (post-workout) and Musclemilk (2 shakes a day) along with a good diet of high protein, low carbs, moderate fat, and Methyl V-Test as directed on the bottle.

I had blood work done. They recommended testing for Prolactin (hormone), Testosterone (hormone), and a CBC w/Diff. Everything was normal except my testosterone was 75 ng/dl (very low!!!) The normal range I was told is 300-1000 nanograms per deciliter.

WTF? Is this normal? What should I do when I am done with my bottle of Methyl V-test? Should I just stop taking it now?

I guess I just need some advise because the people at the supplement store are 'tards, and the guy at GNC didn't know anything either. My doctor doesn't know what this stuff is, but was surprised that they sold "stuff like that".

I just want to get big again, and have normal lab work results.

Please don't flame me, I'm kinda a noob at supplements but have been working out for a long time. I just need some advise.

Thanks,

Don

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Your body's natural testosterone production is still suppressed from your first mistake and you just started another cycle... That is insane. I strongly suggest you research PCT and buy the necessary products to start

If I were you I would STOP the methyl whatever now and buy Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 by anabolic xtreme and run those as directed.

Do this now before you end up with ED and a new set of female breasts

Motox

Awards
  • Established
you took steroids your hormones are fubar, you NEED clomid or nolva and a good NATURAL test booster to restore your body as best you can.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
From now on I advise you to stop going to GNC and ask us before you take anything... there is a vast wealth of info here... USE IT!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
you took steroids your hormones are fubar, you NEED clomid or nolva and a good NATURAL test booster to restore your body as best you can.
Hahahahahaha, reps for using fubar in a sentence. That word is classic.

RReuphoria

Awards
From now on I advise you to stop going to GNC and ask us before you take anything... there is a vast wealth of info here... USE IT!
Honestly, I didn't even know about this site. I asked a friend of mine where I can find information, and he suggested this site. Then he said, "ummm, you never researched supplements on the internet?". I just didn't even think about it because I always purchased "store bought" things from supplement stores. I had no idea that those could impact natural hormone levels until the last few days.

I will definitely become a reg here through this next workout cycle!! I'm kicking myself in the ass, because I should have known there were supplement forums just like their are car forums I'm on.

So, do you think I should stop taking the $60 bottle of Methyl V-test I just purchased? Or can I finish it and start my post cycle treatment afterwards and be fine?

Do you think I did any serious damage? I have an appointment with an Endocrinologist (forgive my spelling) on Sept 24th, however it was $600 for all the lab work, so I'd rather not spend anymore than I have to on the PCT alone. Any thoughts?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I didn't even know about this site. I asked a friend of mine where I can find information, and he suggested this site. Then he said, "ummm, you never researched supplements on the internet?". I just didn't even think about it because I always purchased "store bought" things from supplement stores. I had no idea that those could impact natural hormone levels until the last few days.

I will definitely become a reg here through this next workout cycle!! I'm kicking myself in the ass, because I should have known there were supplement forums just like their are car forums I'm on.

So, do you think I should stop taking the $60 bottle of Methyl V-test I just purchased? Or can I finish it and start my post cycle treatment afterwards and be fine?

Do you think I did any serious damage? I have an appointment with an Endocrinologist (forgive my spelling) on Sept 24th, however it was $600 for all the lab work, so I'd rather not spend anymore than I have to on the PCT alone. Any thoughts?
Well, you can continue to run it until the bottom is gone but have your PCT ready to go. I would hold off on seeing the endo. as they will likely just blow your money. Finish your cycle, finish your PCT... see how you feel after that.

Serious damage? No, probably not... but you may want to buy some standardized milk thistle and take it during the cycle to protect your liver. I suggest you avoid (or at least minimize) alcohol consumption while on methyl whatever. You are just suppressed from the steroid your using, once you stop and run PCT your bodys hormone levels will begin to normalize.

RReuphoria

Awards
Well, you can continue to run it until the bottom is gone but have your PCT ready to go. I would hold off on seeing the endo. as they will likely just blow your money. Finish your cycle, finish your PCT... see how you feel after that.

Serious damage? No, probably not... but you may want to buy some standardized milk thistle and take it during the cycle to protect your liver. I suggest you avoid (or at least minimize) alcohol consumption while on methyl whatever. You are just suppressed from the steroid your using, once you stop and run PCT your bodys hormone levels will begin to normalize.
I hope you get paid for this stuff! You've given me more understandable advise and information to formulate an action plan for free than the entirety of St. Johns Health Systems and $600.00.

So, if I can trouble you a little more, what should I be looking for an a good PCT? I know the basics from the last two days of digging (block estrogen formation, boost testosterone production), but is there anything you'd recommend? Any specific ingredients?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I hope you get paid for this stuff! You've given me more understandable advise and information to formulate an action plan for free than the entirety of St. Johns Health Systems and $600.00.

So, if I can trouble you a little more, what should I be looking for an a good PCT? I know the basics from the last two days of digging (block estrogen formation, boost testosterone production), but is there anything you'd recommend? Any specific ingredients?
Two items crucial to a good PCT:
  • Natural test booster
  • anti-estrogen
While not crucial, many choose to include a cortisol blocker like Lean Xtreme by Designer Supplements. The thought is that cortisol spikes during the PCT timeframe which can rob you of some of your gains. I'm not sold on it.

The only two OTC anti-estrogens I would deal with are AX Hyperdrol X2 (a 6-bromo based anti estrogen product) or SNS Inhibit-E (an ATD based anti estrogen product).

While I usually use Inhibit-E, many people prefer Hyperdrol X2. The main complaint is that Inhibit-E tends to temporarily decrease libido... this doesnt seem to be an issue on Hyperdrol. I feel Inhibit-E is the strongest and I just double up on my natural test booster during the initial weeks of PCT.

As for natural test boosting products you have your choice, they are all pretty comparable.

AX Mass Fx
Axis Hypertest
CL Blue Up (stim or stim-free) <-- budget way to do it but its good stuff!
DS Activate Extreme
X-Factor

Do take my advice about the milk thistle... the product your on is definitely hepatotoxic but im not sure to what extent.. this is why I say minimize alcohol consumption on cycle.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Two items crucial to a good PCT:
  • Natural test booster
  • anti-estrogen
While not crucial, many choose to include a cortisol blocker like Lean Xtreme by Designer Supplements. The thought is that cortisol spikes during the PCT timeframe which can rob you of some of your gains. I'm not sold on it.

The only two OTC anti-estrogens I would deal with are AX Hyperdrol X2 (a 6-bromo based anti estrogen product) or SNS Inhibit-E (an ATD based anti estrogen product).

While I usually use Inhibit-E, many people prefer Hyperdrol X2. The main complaint is that Inhibit-E tends to temporarily decrease libido... this doesnt seem to be an issue on Hyperdrol. I feel Inhibit-E is the strongest and I just double up on my natural test booster during the initial weeks of PCT.

As for natural test boosting products you have your choice, they are all pretty comparable.

AX Mass Fx
Axis Hypertest
CL Blue Up (stim or stim-free) <-- budget way to do it but its good stuff!
DS Activate Extreme
X-Factor

Do take my advice about the milk thistle... the product your on is definitely hepatotoxic but im not sure to what extent.. this is why I say minimize alcohol consumption on cycle.
Oh my crap.. I just looked at the formula.. It appears to be a combination of superdrol, finigenx magnum, and pheraplex at unknown dosages. Definitely pick up some milk thistle (standardized) as this will be a harsh compound on your liver.

If you can swing it you may want to run the Hyperdrol for 8 weeks total (2 bottles) to avoid any estrogen rebound. Give your body a 6 month break before taking anymore hormonal products once PCT is over... seriously, keep it simple with creatine and protein.

PS - I only get paid for this because I do it at WORK, haha.. ;)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Oh my crap.. I just looked at the formula.. It appears to be a combination of superdrol, finigenx magnum, and pheraplex at unknown dosages. Definitely pick up some milk thistle (standardized) as this will be a harsh compound on your liver.

If you can swing it you may want to run the Hyperdrol for 8 weeks total (2 bottles) to avoid any estrogen rebound. Give your body a 6 month break before taking anymore hormonal products once PCT is over... seriously, keep it simple with creatine and protein.

PS - I only get paid for this because I do it at WORK, haha.. ;)
Hell, I recognized the Superdrol and saw that it was mixed with two (regardless of unknown to me) OTHER ph's. Where do these companies come up with this DANGEROUS crap?! I can see people doing what's called a "bridge", but making an all at once "trail mix" of this stuff is idiotic. and the reason being, is that people who are not insanely experienced can/likely will hurt themselves using this stuff.

RReuphoria

Awards
So, should I stop taking it? If I finish off the bottle, and start a 2 month anti-estrogen/test boosting PCT will I be ok?

I don't know what those are (superdrol, finigenx magnum, and pheraplex).

Also, I just came across an article by the FDA that this is going on a schedule I list as of June 28, 2008. I called and verified with the supplement store and once they sell their remaining stock it's no longer available.

I don't understand my luck how I know nothing about supplements other than protein and creatine, and I get hosed with a $60.00 bottle of apparent side-effects.

I just checked the bottle again, and it also has the following:

Bergamottin (DHB) 25mg
Milk Thisle, Dandelion, N-acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid: 300 mg

And the V-test matrix (the formula at the top of the page) is 52.5mg

I would like to finish the bottle because damn this stuff made my arms/legs huge last winter, but I don't want to get hurt either...what should I do????

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
as said above. You can finish the bottle but make sure to perform proper PCT. depending on how much you have used you can also stop now. regenerate your hormone levels to normal and then continue use later on down the road with proper PCT

RReuphoria

Awards
Cool, thanks guys for all your help!!!

I was completely lost until I found this site.

I'll keep you updated on the my progress and I'll list my PCT I'm planning on using and how it's working.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
please do. this site is great. a lot of knowledge and helping hands around here. good luck. PM if you have any questions

chim_chim

Awards
Sadly, this is a good example of why the entire "prohormone" market will someday be completely shut down by the government. The OP sounds reasonably intelligent, but when you add together A) weak product labeling laws, B) a scumbag supplement company that doesn't care about customers' health, and C) no-nothing retail outlets, it is a recipe for disaster.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Here is a Post cycle therapy stack I personally would do for 60 days. 2 bottles of each, it will be around 250-300 bucks..... to be safe. If money was an issue I would do 30 days.

Post cycle support by Anabolic Innovations 1-1-2 am/mid/pm
Activate Xtreme By Designer Supplement 1-1-2 am/mid/Prewo
Lean Xtreme by same company 1-1-1 am/4 hours later/pm
ZMA by any reputable company. 1 serving right before bed empty stomach
B6 200-300mg ED

DO NOT BURY YOUR ESTROGEN, you will get massive rebound. You need to manage your estrogen, free up the little test you have, and stimulate your nutz.............

This is my 2 cents........I am no doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

Good luck bro.

FYI, Methyl V is one bad mofo......... superdrol, phera plex and tren xtreme...........Any 1 of them by themself is a good run.

You could also run nolva, clomid or the likes.......But Im not going there. Someone else may chime in on on those PCT products.

You could also seek the advice of a sports doctor if your really concerned or it doesnt get better......... Normal doctors arent going to know shite.

If you intend to continue this cycle.....keep this in mind..

Clean diet, lots of water, I mean lots of water.........Carbs.........and more carbs........and more food..........and more water.

Oh yeah, if your not an alcoholic and/or eat tylenol by the truckload..........your liver will be fine.........seriously, if you dont have liver issues already, dont drink alcohol or taking meds hard on the liver. Your liver "should" be fine.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
So, should I stop taking it? If I finish off the bottle, and start a 2 month anti-estrogen/test boosting PCT will I be ok?

I don't know what those are (superdrol, finigenx magnum, and pheraplex).

Also, I just came across an article by the FDA that this is going on a schedule I list as of June 28, 2008. I called and verified with the supplement store and once they sell their remaining stock it's no longer available.

I don't understand my luck how I know nothing about supplements other than protein and creatine, and I get hosed with a $60.00 bottle of apparent side-effects.

I just checked the bottle again, and it also has the following:

Bergamottin (DHB) 25mg
Milk Thisle, Dandelion, N-acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid: 300 mg

And the V-test matrix (the formula at the top of the page) is 52.5mg

I would like to finish the bottle because damn this stuff made my arms/legs huge last winter, but I don't want to get hurt either...what should I do????
IMO that is not NEARLY enough NAC, milk thistle etc. Do yourself a favor and get Cycle Support it has a ton more than that does.

CROWLER

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
IMO that is not NEARLY enough NAC, milk thistle etc. Do yourself a favor and get Cycle Support it has a ton more than that does.

CROWLER
Bloodpressure......

I knew i was forgetting something..........word.........cycle support or at least life support......

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
It also bothers me the milk thistle is not listed as standardized.. I hope it is, either way it us underdosed.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Here is a Post cycle therapy stack I personally would do for 60 days. 2 bottles of each, it will be around 250-300 bucks..... to be safe. If money was an issue I would do 30 days.

Post cycle support by Anabolic Innovations 1-1-2 am/mid/pm
Activate Xtreme By Designer Supplement 1-1-2 am/mid/Prewo
Lean Xtreme by same company 1-1-1 am/4 hours later/pm
ZMA by any reputable company. 1 serving right before bed empty stomach
B6 200-300mg ED

DO NOT BURY YOUR ESTROGEN, you will get massive rebound. You need to manage your estrogen, free up the little test you have, and stimulate your nutz.............

This is my 2 cents........I am no doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

Good luck bro.

FYI, Methyl V is one bad mofo......... superdrol, phera plex and tren xtreme...........Any 1 of them by themself is a good run.

You could also run nolva, clomid or the likes.......But Im not going there. Someone else may chime in on on those PCT products.

You could also seek the advice of a sports doctor if your really concerned or it doesnt get better......... Normal doctors arent going to know shite.

If you intend to continue this cycle.....keep this in mind..

Clean diet, lots of water, I mean lots of water.........Carbs.........and more carbs........and more food..........and more water.

Oh yeah, if your not an alcoholic and/or eat tylenol by the truckload..........your liver will be fine.........seriously, if you dont have liver issues already, dont drink alcohol or taking meds hard on the liver. Your liver "should" be fine.
I think thats a decent PCT plan as well, although id drop the lean xtreme and save the $$

RReuphoria

Awards
Ok, I picked up a few things today from GNC, and ordered some stuff online:

During my next three weeks of Methyl V-Test:

1) Methyl V-test, as recommended on bottle (2 doses daily - 1am 1pm
2) Milk Thistle - Standardized (80% salymarin) 1000 mg daily

3) Red Yeast Rice - 2400 mg daily

4) CoQ-10 - 60 mg daily

During my PCT:

Post cycle support
Activate Xtreme
ZMA (blue pills) - as directed on bottle
Tribfolia - as directed on bottle

I'll up my water intake as well, and try to get at least 1.5-2 gallons a day, as well as load up on carbs.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks again for helping me out, my supplement store sucks (and so does GNC by the way...the kid that works at mine is a 'tard).

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Everything that needs to be said has pretty much been said, so, after this debacle, you should take more than enough time to recover fully, also, you should def take a month or two for researching and proper usages.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
tried this stuff......
(2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol,
19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione,
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)......
I have no idea what that means.
This is exactly why everything we love will soon be illegal.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I picked up a few things today from GNC, and ordered some stuff online:

During my next three weeks of Methyl V-Test:

1) Methyl V-test, as recommended on bottle (2 doses daily - 1am 1pm
2) Milk Thistle - Standardized (80% salymarin) 1000 mg daily

3) Red Yeast Rice - 2400 mg daily

4) CoQ-10 - 60 mg daily

During my PCT:

Post cycle support
Activate Xtreme
ZMA (blue pills) - as directed on bottle
Tribfolia - as directed on bottle

I'll up my water intake as well, and try to get at least 1.5-2 gallons a day, as well as load up on carbs.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks again for helping me out, my supplement store sucks (and so does GNC by the way...the kid that works at mine is a 'tard).
Im telling, ditch the tribfolia for Lean Xtreme....... That PCS,AX,LX,ZMA stack is sick......... I loved it. I only did it for 30 days.........Next time i will do it 60..........Mad gains in weight and strength, mood was good, lidido and boys filled out....ahhhhh the memories

My favorite NHA/PCT of all time.

Lean xtreme will help with cortisol control......muscle loss. IF you cant, that pct should be okay.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
that is an awesome guide, although a lot of people still have a hard time agreeing with people like us. A lot of people are set on only using SERMS because of the research behind them, but why get possibly get caught with a research chem/illegal perscription, when you can buy products like Reversitol/Post Cycle Support/ etc.:duel:

True that..........

Research chems have there place for sure. I would use them following real test cycles........ Thats where most of the experience and research comes from.......Not these designers.....

It never hurts to have nolva and clomid on hand if the pocket book allows

I have a bottle of Tormefine(nolva) just in case as well...... That reminds me, i need to budget in some clomid.........

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
sorry 2 hear about ur situation man. hope it all goes well

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
True that..........

Research chems have there place for sure. I would use them following real test cycles........ Thats where most of the experience and research comes from.......Not these designers.....

I have a bottle of Tormefine(nolva) just in case as well...... That reminds me, i need to budget in some clomid.........
I definately agree SERM's should be around. I always have 2-3 bottles of Nolva just incase but never had to use them.:thumbsup:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
True that..........

I hit the IR annual sale, picked up a ton of stuff - nolva letro clomid wapessshhh! ;)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Wow, It never ceases to amaze me that people will put stuff into their bodies and have no Idea what it is.
Good Luck buddy, Go to the PCT Forum in the Steroid section here and READ, and Listen to the advise you have already received. And for God's sake do some research next time before you take something like this.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little surprised to see everyone telling him to finish his bottle of Methyl-V, which is an incredibly toxic mix of oral anabolic steroids.

And I'm even more surprised that when he found out they were steroids his first concern was being able to finish his $60.00 bottle of steroids. You put $60 over your general health and well being? You're not concerned that you took an incredibly toxic concoction without any form of post cycle support, only whether or not you can finish your current bottle of steroids?

Dude, read those beginner guides to PCT. When you get done with them, re-read them again. Understand the process your body is being put through, its for your health and safety. All anyone ever wants to know is what can I buy to fix it? I would strongly suggest getting your bloodwork done AGAIN after you finish at least 45 days worth of PCT. Because there is no guarantee that the advice given by these fine gentlemen is a cure-all for everyone.

Boy, things have changed since I first started here on AM. And I'm not sure for the better.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
It is, but shops that had it on the shelf before the ban haven't gotten rid of it. They are selling what they have and not getting more
Ah. My neighborhood must have eaten up the Methyl-V like hotcakes because I've never seen it in there.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Ah. My neighborhood must have eaten up the Methyl-V like hotcakes because I've never seen it in there.
You probably had some of the other "mixes" that have come out like Finagen(sp), Suston 250, or a few other that are these three methyl mixes that are harsh as crap and pushed on people as harmless.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we had a Finigen/Finigen X or whatever compound here. That's pretty bad to be selling literally over-the-counter without any precaution whatsoever. I kind of feel obliged to get a job at GNC now just to warn people about **** like this, but I don't think I could put on that shirt everyday.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we had a Finigen/Finigen X or whatever compound here. That's pretty bad to be selling literally over-the-counter without any precaution whatsoever. I kind of feel obliged to get a job at GNC now just to warn people about **** like this, but I don't think I could put on that shirt everyday.
I would last about five seconds because I would tell people they can save about 50% by ordering from Nutraplanet!

RReuphoria

Awards
On Sept. 24th I'll have more blood work done. I'm going to continue my current dosage of Methyl V-test for the next two weeks. After that, I'll start a potent PCT and analyze my blood work on the above date.

It's not that I have to finish off my bottle, but from what I understand, since I've already started the cycle and my PCT stuff hasn't come in the mail yet, it would not be a good idea to just abruptly stop and then start PCT once it finally arrives.

I'm not changing anything until I have what I need in my hands to correct my natural test levels and estrogen balance.

I agree that this was a stupid mistake on my part. I can assure everyone that I will NEVER again take anything on a faith basis that the individual who sold it to me knows what he's talking about.

Also, I can guarantee everyone that I'll use the information and guidance through the experiences of others on this site.

I've spent a lot of time here the last day or two, and I'm going to use the progress tracker, and the wealth of knowledge on here to help me towards my goals. One thing is certain; this website is a godsend for people in small towns such as myself without any other resources. I'm eternally grateful I found it! And I'm grateful for those of you out there who have posted on here and PM'ed me suggestions and information from your own experiences. I have a feeling I'll be a reg here! Once again, thank you everyone!

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
On Sept. 24th I'll have more blood work done. I'm going to continue my current dosage of Methyl V-test for the next two weeks. After that, I'll start a potent PCT and analyze my blood work on the above date.

It's not that I have to finish off my bottle, but from what I understand, since I've already started the cycle and my PCT stuff hasn't come in the mail yet, it would not be a good idea to just abruptly stop and then start PCT once it finally arrives.

I'm not changing anything until I have what I need in my hands to correct my natural test levels and estrogen balance.

I agree that this was a stupid mistake on my part. I can assure everyone that I will NEVER again take anything on a faith basis that the individual who sold it to me knows what he's talking about.

Also, I can guarantee everyone that I'll use the information and guidance through the experiences of others on this site.

I've spent a lot of time here the last day or two, and I'm going to use the progress tracker, and the wealth of knowledge on here to help me towards my goals. One thing is certain; this website is a godsend for people in small towns such as myself without any other resources. I'm eternally grateful I found it! And I'm grateful for those of you out there who have posted on here and PM'ed me suggestions and information from your own experiences. I have a feeling I'll be a reg here! Once again, thank you everyone!
Let us know how that works out.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
+1 to starting PCT immediately once the proper supplies arive. It would only be foolish to dig yourself deeper into a hole while you can still climb out. That particular compound is incredibly harsh on your body, and it is in no way recommended for a first cycle (let alone even a second, and possibly third).

Stories like this absolutely eat at me. RR, yes you should have researched, but I'm enranged at the shear carelessness of that store you bought it from. It is always best to research, but you just plain didn't know and were fed misinformation. I hope things clear up for you - this wasn't your fault IMO. They just told you it was a "test booster"? That's just a total disregard for someone's safety... disgusting. I don't recall seeing WHERE you bought it from... if you don't mind posting, that would be great. Those fools have probably messed over dozens of unexpecting individuals like yourself.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
He really should keep going till his serm arrives then stop as soon as it does if he just stops dead the hormonal fluctuations will be insane and prolly unbearable in my opinion.