Orange TRiad not for me?

Brad2131

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles because after extensive research i found these are the best of the best at what they do. I ordered them and for the 3 past days have been taking them. 3 twice a day. I am getting terrible acid reflux and stomach pain along with weird BM's. Any ideas on this one?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking them on an empty stomach? You might be better off taking a Whole Food Multi

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
1 - make sure your dosing with food
2 - you could try a 2/2/2 scheme instead of the traditional 3/3

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You should always dose a multi with food. The cheaper drug store brands of multi make me sick due to the coating. OT is one of the few that doesn't, thankfully.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt imagine taking an Multi-vit on an empty stomach. They'd proabably end up burning through your stomach lining if you kept it up for too long.

Multi-vits are extremely potent, and are just too much for you stomach to handle without food there to aid/slow down absorption.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Ew...I get violently ill if I take ANY multi on an empty stomach, talk about feeling like your digesting razor blades!

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
OP eat some complex carbs with OT, that helps me a lot :)

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
I just started taking OT this week and I am noticing the same thing. Not the acid reflux but weird BM's. I take them with breakfast and dinner so I am not sure what to do.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking OT this week and I am noticing the same thing. Not the acid reflux but weird BM's. I take them with breakfast and dinner so I am not sure what to do.
You should also try the 2/2/2 scheme.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your not feeling good off it stop it. I know plenty of better vitamin packs out there that don't upset the stomach.

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
I've been doing 2/2/2 for a few days now and I have been feeling better. :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 2/2/2 for a few days now and I have been feeling better. :thumbsup:
Good to hear. Some people's stomachs are more sensitive than others. 2/2/2 might be better absorbtion as well!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
still doing 3/3 and with FOOD it works great
Glad to hear that. Just to see though, you might wanna try 2/2/2... once again just to see... you might notice it works even better.

Rhys26

Awards
I have always done 2/2/2. They have digest aids in there as well so will help if you take it with food.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah taking digestion aids on an empty stomach sounds silly

Brad2131

Awards
i must say taking on full stomach is much better. The weird gass and BM's are still happening though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i must say taking on full stomach is much better. The weird gass and BM's are still happening though.
Bad thing...? Just kidding :dump:

You could try decreasing the dose by 1 or 2 tablets per day. You would get more out of the bottle that way as well :)