so...anyone over here heard of Max-Out yet?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+10]Max-Out[/size]

-Scientifically formulated for both strength and hypertrophy, Max-Out ushers in a new era of non-hormonal anabolics. By combining some of the most potent natural extracts and compounds known to man, Max-Out will provide:​

-Drastic Strength Gains
-Lean Muscle Gains
-Stronger Pumps
-Increased Androgen Receptors
(Amplifying the Anabolic Actions of Testosterone!)
-Maintainable Gains ? No PCT where you lose mass.
-Increased Energy​

-When formulating the world's strongest non-hormonal anabolic, we at i-Force knew we needed to start with the most studied and proven ingredient for lean mass gains and great strength increases. Arachidonic Acid was the obvious choice. Arachidonic Acid is the same compound released by your muscles when you damage them during resistance training. By supplementing with extra Arachidonic Acid users experience a sensitized physiological response to resistance training. This means greater post-workout soreness, rapid strength and lean body mass (LBM) gains, intense pumps, and increased lipolysis (fat loss).

-With results like that from one ingredient, its no wonder AA is often considered a great non-hormonal anabolic, yet we knew we couldn't stop there. Seeking to compliment AA's strengths, 25-R was selected as the second powerhouse of this stack. With 25-R's ability to increase anabolism as well as signal androgen receptors for growth, and AA's ability to increase androgen receptors, this combo screams GROWTH!!! right from the start. As any prohormone or steroid user would know, androgen receptors play a crucial role in building both mass and strength. By increasing your androgen receptors, as well as constantly signaling them for growth, you can actually significantly increase the effectiveness of any hormonal anabolic cycle.

-Who cares about stacking with a hormonal anabolic cycle when this is supposed to be the world's best non-hormonal anabolic? How about stacking it with another potent extract that can mimic Testosterone(The most commonly used steroid)? Icarrin, having this unique ability, was chosen for its ability to compliment both AA and 25-R. By combining these three powerful compounds, Max-Out is the only non-hormonal anabolic that is designed and structured with a hormonal cycle in mind. By raising your levels of Testosterone, Increasing the amount and sensitivity of androgen receptors, and staying in an anabolic state, you have initiated the first three steps that until now were only characteristics of running hormonal anabolics. With the synergistic relationship between AA, 25R, and Icarrin, it is now possible to reap similar benefits to running a hormonal cycle. Your gains will be stressing natures capabilities to the MAX.

-The strength and absorption capabilities of Max-Out is greatly increased with the inclusion of Naringin. Narangin, a flavonoid extracted from the inner peel of grapefruit has been shown to extend the half life of supplements as well as increase their potency. Not only do you have the 3 strongest compounds ever brought together in a single supplement, but you also have an absorption aide that will actually make the product last longer and at a higher potency.

Included with every bottle of Max-Out is a diet and training program specifically designed to enhance and intensify Max-Out's effects.

Eat like the big boys. Train like the big boys. Now you can supplement like the big boys.

Photoshop courtesy of Mroneeyedboh​

Proprietary Matrix Comprised of: 1,980mg

Arachidonic Acid(40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend)
25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One
Icarrin (Standardized 40% Extract Of Epimedium)
Narangin

Glad we could finally share this over here at AM:bruce3:

More than happy to answer any questions...let me know guys :)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i heard from peteypab, it looks like the shizzl!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard from peteypab, it looks like the shizzl!

it should make quite the splash, considering 4 pills = 1 full gram of Arachidonic Acid just like Xfactor, as well as HUGE doses of both 25R and Icarrin

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
damn i could even read that and i have a hi-def computer (worthless).....
so i wonder what NP will price this at??

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im going to guess it will be similarly priced to x factor, if not more.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this will be a future purchase for me!!!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
damn thats pretty pricey, but its worth it if you look at whats in it....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
expected price is $43.99-$52.99 depending on the retailer

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Yea guys get those questions up we want to answer anything you guys have questions about.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when do I start my log?? :head:

wooo! so do you guys think we should get the promo going over here too?

winner gets a free trip to olympia '08 or arnold '09(their choice)

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Edit Sorry didn't see you guys are now a sponsor! Welcome aboard!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wooo! so do you guys think we should get the promo going over here too?

winner gets a free trip to olympia '08 or arnold '09(their choice)
yea I read the promo, I'm doin a routine and i dunno how i can take a video thats insane and not screw up all my progressive weight increases. etc :( lol might just throw something in over there to add an entry for everyone..

but ill still test max-out for ya as a favor ;)

I like the product but dont you need to be a board sponsor to advertise/promote here?
He's a rep for IForce, just didn't set it up yet over here :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the product but dont you need to be a board sponsor to advertise/promote here?
we began sponsoring this morning actually. I faxed the paperwork myself

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
we began sponsoring this morning actually. I faxed the paperwork myself
i think that contest would be good over here. it would promote some video usage and would be a fun contest over here!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Pay me no mind, I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Is the Arachidonic Acid licensed from Molecular Nutrition?

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
Been reading a lot about Arachidonic Acid and it sounds promising. May have to give this a try some day. Im getting old so i need something to help with gains..

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
yup certainly is
It's good to know some companies respect IP and have some ethics. I've noticed a few new products with AA so I was wondering if there were some outcome to Molecular's lawsuit against a certain company. While I have no interest nor shall I use an AA containing product at least I know which ones I could recommend to those who would.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i love AA products...a company should also put out a product containing AA, TTA, and Forskolin...im gonna have to double dose this when it first comes out...cant wait...:head::head:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i am still a little leery of AA products, but based on feedback i have seen this is one of, if not the best, non hormonal products. has a solid dose of 3 good ingredients.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am still a little leery of AA products, but based on feedback i have seen this is one of, if not the best, non hormonal products. has a solid dose of 3 good ingredients.

give it a shot this september...you will love the AA as well :)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay so does Icarrin help with estrogen control??
Does 25R-Diol, enhance the amount of test. in the body??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
alright i skipped a little info when i read it the first time, sorry thanks...

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay so you have 4 ingredients packed into one pill, the AA takes up 1000mg of the property blend, what are the doses on the other ingredients??
Icarrin, 25R-Diol, and Narangi??

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
okay so you have 4 ingredients packed into one pill, the AA takes up 1000mg of the property blend, what are the doses on the other ingredients??
Icarrin, 25R-Diol, and Narangi??
Its part of the prop. blend.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh.......so you cant tell me how much of each of those ingredients are in the prop.blend?? its all good if you cant, just curious

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew about max-out before anyone did :cool: jp :p

The only thing i don't understand is if it has a full dose of ArA plus other ingredients then how is it priced nearly the same as X-factor alone? Cuz it looks like an insane value! :)

peteypab

Awards
  • Established

The only thing i don't understand is if it has a full dose of ArA plus other ingredients then how is it priced nearly the same as X-factor alone? Cuz it looks like an insane value! :)
Its an expensive cost for us but were selling to the consumer at a reasonable price :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

we are making less profit/bottle with Max-Out than with any of the rest of the line.

We believe the volume sales will make up for the % we lose on every bottle.

Unfortunately, it is a proprietary blend, however, Narangin is usually dosed pretty low, so you've gotta expect 900-960mg is gonna be properly split for a high dose of both 25R as well as Icarrin.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Just added to my wish list for my next order.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If anyone needs help with it. Feel free. I think I'm the AA guru around here :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, you're gonna be a sore man! :lol:

i dont understand why someone WOULDNT want to use ur license. you guys make money for every bottle we sell...as do we. it doubles both our efforts on the boards. awesome oppurtunity for both MN and i-Force

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so curious as to what the thoughts are of the intensity give away possibly coming over here?