Please Help Guys, In Need Of Expert Advice

leebird

Awards
Hi there,

I'm new here and hope any of you lot can help me out please I'd be very grateful. This is what has happened to me that got me into this mess.

I suffer from OCD which over the last 5 years has been quite bad this resulted in me becoming abit of a recluse spending all my time in front of the computer on the Internet as I found this to be the easiest way to hide away from the world and my problems.

However I decided I'd had enough with this existence and wanted to make a life for myself and was determined to not let my OCD totally rule my life. As I always thought of trying for the Fire Brigade as a career, this was now my goal. So along with certain measures to deal with my OCD i.e. seeing a psychologist, Self Hipnosis etc, I also resorted to different forms of physical exercises to get me fit. I focused on exercises that covered my arms, legs, chest. Along with cardiovascular exercises.

Unfornatly due to me not being very educated on sport/fitness. I failed to warm up/cool down properly many of the times before excersies, combined with me being very inactive for the time I sat in front of a computer all those years. I did start slowly with my excersises, with me gradly increasing them as I grew fitter each month (so I thought).

Problem was I didn't realize that my wholebody was seriously deconditioned from the start. As a result I ended up getting Tendonitis in more or less every part of my body that contain Tendons along with my muscles being deconditioned. When it all first happened the pain was terrible as it was wide spread threw out my body. My physiotherist who I only get to see once a month said that essentially your body has gone threw what they call Microtrauma. And that I will have to recondition my body.

Today the pain is nowhere near as bad when it first happned. I now use Ultrasound Machines at home to help speed up the healing process/breaking up scar tissue for my Tendons, for restrenghting of all my Tendons I use Powerballs, for my muscle reconditioning I use a whole body vibration machine. Which just leaves me with sorting out any supplements that may help in speeding up any healing or help aid in restrenghting my muscles or tendons. Also any natural anti inflammatories as I don't like to keep taking the ones I get off the doctor.

My dreams of ever becoming a Fireman have all but died, with my only goal for now, is to get my health and mobility back as best I can.

Sorry if I might of bored anyone, but I seriously would appreciate some advice on the best supplements for my conditions especially with you guys knowing/trying many of them that are available today.

I'm 28 years old live in UK, and of slim build.

Thanks again

All the Best

Kev

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like PowerFULL may help you to recover quicker. There really is no way around the soreness that you are going to feel that I know of. PowerFULL may help you heal quicker between workouts though.

Maybe someone else here will have better advice for you.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
take cissus and animal flex, they will help you a lot, trust me

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
listen to the nunes he is a gold member, and a smart on at that, good luck with OCD i have that, but in a different way, my room has to be perfectly clean bu i dont care about the rest of the house.....

leebird

Awards
Hi RedwolfWV,

Looks like some superhuman supplement, am I right in thinking this acts as a Testerone booster ?

leebird

Awards
take cissus and animal flex, they will help you a lot, trust me
Hi Nunes,

Checked out those two supplements you mentioned and they seem a very good combination for me., thanks. Do you think the normal strength Cissus supplements be enough or would getting the Super Cissus RX supplements have a better effect ?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hi Nunes,

Checked out those two supplements you mentioned and they seem a very good combination for me., thanks. Do you think the normal strength Cissus supplements be enough or would getting the Super Cissus RX supplements have a better effect ?
I personally take primaforce cissus, its a very good brand and it works with me

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Super Cissus, I felt immediate releif.

The most common mistakes I see in the gym are inproper technique and using too much weight, it's really hard on the tendons. You have to train smart use the proper movements, work on your technique. Establish form then slowly add weight. You will grow faster and you will avoid injuries, joint and nerve damage.

Take a week off every 8 weeks, some even do so every 4 to 5 weeks.

Don't lift heavy all the time, heavy compound lifting is the best way to gain size but it's hard on the joints and nervous system. Do some higher rep routines once in a while, 8 to 12 reps.. or do a variety of set ranges 4/4/4/8/12 but even this type of routine can cause some wear and tear... it's best do do some isolation exercises once in a while you can use supersets to maintain the intensity on the muscles without causing a lot of preasure on the joints.

Slow reps also will save the joints as the preasure is maintained on the muslce. This is a great way to get tremendous muscle strain with very little preasure on the joints.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus RX is my brand and I swear by it.
Also make sure you are getting enough nutrients and water. Diet plays a big role in your recovery after exercise.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established

The most common mistakes I see in the gym are inproper technique and using too much weight, it's really hard on the tendons. You have to train smart use the proper movements, work on your technique. Establish form then slowly add weight. You will grow faster and you will avoid injuries, joint and nerve damage.

Don't lift heavy all the time, heavy compound lifting is the best way to gain size but it's hard on the joints and nervous system. Do some higher rep routines once in a while, 8 to 12 reps.. or do a variety of set ranges 4/4/4/8/12 but even this type of routine can cause some wear and tear... it's best do do some isolation exercises once in a while you can use supersets to maintain the intensity on the muscles without causing a lot of preasure on the joints.

Slow reps also will save the joints as the preasure is maintained on the muslce. This is a great way to get tremendous muscle strain with very little preasure on the joints.

x2 Following the dosage schedule is key here

leebird

Awards
Thanks guys for your advice, will be ordering some of those you mention.

All the best

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hi RedwolfWV,

Looks like some superhuman supplement, am I right in thinking this acts as a Testerone booster ?

Its actually a Growth Hormone booster. Good healing qualities, but Cissus is excellent also. You might consider stacking the two. I'll bet the results would be quite good.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established

10000 % correct man .. i used Super Cissus when i was recovering from a torn ligament in my shoulder it worked wonders recovered faster then i thought ! and also listen to what he said about the weights and reps i had to go threw the same thing man it sucks but u gotta do it .. oh yeh and i seen some1 else mention powerfull that might be a good idea b/ce ur gonna def be gettin better sleep and all that off the powerfull .. and make sure you takkin a MULTI-V very important .. i'm not sure how much of the Cissus ur body can take but i know u get add sum extra from this specific multi- v ( controlled labs - orange triad ) .. hope this helped u man

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Leebird,

I just wanted to say hello and wish you the VERY best with everything.

I know it can be VERY VERY tough. Maybe in those low times you can know for SURE there is someone in the US sending you positive vibes and thinking about you hoping for the VERY best.

Take care.

CROWLER

leebird

Awards
Hey Leebird,

I just wanted to say hello and wish you the VERY best with everything.

I know it can be VERY VERY tough. Maybe in those low times you can know for SURE there is someone in the US sending you positive vibes and thinking about you hoping for the VERY best.

Take care.

CROWLER
Thanks for your kind words CROWLER :)