Anabolic Pump put up the test of a Blood Glucose meter!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last week I was toying around with my new blood glucose meter. It's a one touch ultra 2 meter. I was eating my regular sheduled meals one day using AP, one day no AP, next day AP, etc......

With all the hype and debate you may be surprised at my findings.

Non-AP days.

-These days I didn't take any AP
Meal 1:
6 egg whites
1 scoop Whey
1cup Non Fat yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup (dry) oats

BG @ 8am: 76
BG 60min later: 81

Meal 2:
10oz Chicken
1/2 cup Long Grain Brown Rice
6 spears asparagus

BG @ 11:30: 75
BG 60min later: 81

AP days

-These are avg. from mon/wed/fri
Meal 1:
6 egg whites
1 scoop Whey
1cup Non Fat yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup (dry) oats

BG @ 8am (when I took 1 AP): 77
BG 15min later: 71
BG 60min post meal: 74

Meal 2:
10oz Chicken
1/2 cup Long Grain Brown Rice
6 spears asparagus

BG @ 11:30 (when I took 1 AP): 75
BG 15min Later: 72
BG 60min Post meal: 73

This last meal I only did once using AP and no AP

50gr Whey Isolate
1 large Bagel

No Anabolic Pump Reading
BG before Meal: 73
BG 60min later: 89
BG 1hr 45min later: 93

With Anabolic Pump
BG before meal: 74
BG 15min later: 71
BG 60min later: 79
BG 1hr 45min later: 76

I will leave it at that. Any questions fire away. I was going to video tape but my camera doesn't have much space and I couldn't record more than 15sec

Symptoms notice between using AP and not. With AP I was hypo feeling and when I'd eat without AP sometimes I'd get super hungry about and hour and some change later. Could have just been me because sometime I can polish thru carbs on AP.

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
Interesting.

I am very carb intolerant, might have to give it a try.

How about trying some R-ALA and Fenugreek, etc...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

I am very carb intolerant, might have to give it a try.

How about trying some R-ALA and Fenugreek, etc...
I have 300mg ALA caps, 200mcg Chromium Picolinate caps and 10mg Vanadyl Sulfate tabs. Fenugreek is cheap I could pick it up and try but IDK I dont really feel like getting a bigger waist in the process.

Now that I have the BG meter I'll be trying different things thru the year. I'll report on all of them.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry be be a cynic but those numbers are not super impressive... I am very interested to see how cheaper products work.

Some suggestions:

1. Natural/organic Apple Cider Vigegar
2. Cinnimon extract
3. The ones you mentioned above as well...

All of those are cheaper options and actually you could probably do Apple cider vin, ala and cinnimon for the same price as AP and with those results I am sure they would be favorable

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont dispute the fact they will lower blood glucose levels. I've used the one's I've mentioned before with some success. However I didn't see the strength IMPROVEMENTS while cutting with the same amount of carbs.

What makes AP diff from the one's we've mentioned is it's suppose to activate GLUT-4 and block uptake in fat cells. This is why people are not advised to use ALA with higher carb diets. A lot of guys report gaining a lot of fat around their belly. ALA just sends whatever it can into cells, once the muscle cells are full it spills over to fat cells.

However used with a controled carb diet I think ALA is great!

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man, I have been meaning to do some testing with repartitioning agents (even bought glucose meter), but haven't gotten around to it. I'm def. interested in seeing real world numbers with these substances.

Some more compounds to consider playing with:
bitter melon
gymnema
banaba
yellow gold

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Like this thinking man, good work. Have you tried, or plan on trying with this method, P-Slin?

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
AP is great stuff. I Loaded up on the carbs before workout for food pump.

Sorry be be a cynic but those numbers are not super impressive... I am very interested to see how cheaper products work.

Some suggestions:

2. Cinnimon extract

All of those are cheaper options and actually you could probably do Apple cider vin, ala and cinnimon for the same price as AP and with those results I am sure they would be favorable
Look at the numbers at 1 hour and 45 minutes later. I think that is pretty impressive.

Remember we are not injecting insulin or using supplements that potentiate insulin release, but working independent of Insulin so I would not expect a huge fluctuations in numbers.

We are just becoming more efficient and utilizing energy..meaning we are leading glucose to muscle cells and denying entry into fat cells that in itself is SUPER impressive and worth it's wait in gold.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look at the numbers at 1 hour and 45 minutes later. I think that is pretty impressive.

Remember we are not injecting insulin or using supplements that potentiate insulin release, but working independent of Insulin so I would not expect a huge fluctuations in numbers.

We are just becoming more efficient and utilizing energy..meaning we are leading glucose to muscle cells and denying entry into fat cells that in itself is SUPER impressive and worth it's wait in gold.
Hmm point taken. I guess I am just a low responder to everything who is also very budget minded so I am very very cautious. When I come off of my zero/low carb keto diet I may try AP but want to see; can you stack it or alternate meals with Yellow Gold to make it last longer or to be able to use something with more than 3 carb meals a day and still have the bottle last a month?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Man you should do the yellow gold and see how it does. I ask cause I can't afford AP right now so its what I'm use in Right now

CINCYKID

Awards
I have 300mg ALA caps, 200mcg Chromium Picolinate caps and 10mg Vanadyl Sulfate tabs. Fenugreek is cheap I could pick it up and try but IDK I dont really feel like getting a bigger waist in the process.

Now that I have the BG meter I'll be trying different things thru the year. I'll report on all of them.
I have been using the 200 chro and 10 mg of van for years and found a product that has both in one pill for 11 bucks for 120 pills. Popa smurf blue specks in them and I get lower readings than the van from vitiman world.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting DW. :thumbsup:

The use of the glucometer to assess specific response/results is a great tool to add to the dynamic of the log. I would be interested in seeing a blood sugar (MG/DL) reading 3 hours status post AP dosing as well if possible.

Last edited:

CINCYKID

Awards
Very interesting DW. :thumbsup:

The use of the glucometer to assess specific response/results is a great tool to add to the dynamic of the log. I would be interested in seeing a blood sugar (MG/DL) reading 2-3 hours status post AP dosing as well if possible.
Try a bottle of slin trol before you spend all the money. You will see the same results. I use to use until I guy at my gym let my try the slin trol. Its 11 buks for a month supply.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try a bottle of slin trol before you spend all the money. You will see the same results. I use to use until I guy at my gym let my try the slin trol. Its 11 buks for a month supply.
Interesting, i may have to try that out. Thanks! :thumbsup:

I have yet to use AP myself, so i can't comment on it yet though. I have some, just need to utilize it now and assess effects for myself.

CINCYKID

Awards
Interesting, i may have to try that out. Thanks! :thumbsup:

I have yet to use AP myself, so i can't comment on it yet though. I have some, just need to utilize it now and assess effects for myself.
Good deal. I try anything once that might save me money with all the stuff I take. 11 bucks and I dieted for my last show on 214 carbs a day with a lbm of 165. So needless to say it was shutteling the carbs to my muscle and away from the fat cells.

Good deal. I try anything once that might save me money with all the stuff I take. 11 bucks and I dieted for my last show on 214 carbs a day with a lbm of 165. So needless to say it was shutteling the carbs to my muscle and away from the fat cells.
Prove it with research not "because I said so" mentality.

The two compounds(older than liver tabs) you mention have been researched at NAUSHIUM with no evidence claiming that YOUR product that you are pimping in most AP threads can shuttle carbohydrates away from fat cells.

Prove me wrong is your easiest response, and we will not accept anything less from a 9 post member pimping his product in multiple threads.

CINCYKID

Awards
Prove it with research not "because I said so" mentality.

The two compounds(older than liver tabs) you mention have been researched at NAUSHIUM with no evidence claiming that YOUR product that you are pimping in most AP threads can shuttle carbohydrates away from fat cells.

Prove me wrong is your easiest response, and we will not accept anything less from a 9 post member pimping his product in multiple threads.[/QU
The science is that you are now LOWERING the insulin threshold using the same amount of carbs without having to lower the GLYCEMIC LOAD.

To all those who DOUBT. Try this. Replace all your carb sources with just white potato. I guarantee by mid day you will start to become watery and by night, if you are consuming an adequate amount of carbs, you will be VERY SOFT!!!
It will take several days to get that water off you but once you feel you have, do the same thing using 200 mcg CHROM (POLYNICOTINATE) and 10 mgs Vanadyl at first bite and I'll guarantee the dryness you keep will BLOW you away!!!
I have done my own trial and error. I used these products for years you can not tell me they do not work. I simply gave the name of a product I found that is cheaper than buy chro and van by thereselves. Im not pimping anything bro. Simply chimed in and started a uproar lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there's a glucometer kicking around here somewhere. I might try this at the end of summer and see how it goes for me. Would be an interesting test, since I'm pretty carb tolerant.

A question about the interpretation of the results though; with AP the insulin doesn't spike as much because the GLUT4 receptors are being activated by AP without requiring insulin to shuttle the glucose?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also take readings on non-AP meals; research reflects Berberine mediated AMPk phosphorylation (glycolysis inducer - this is what has an additive effect on insulin sensitivity) reached maximal levels at 12h; CA's MOA is similar.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would love to see what 300mg of r-ala does to you!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I would lmao at anyone who says anabolic pump doesn't work. When I first started using it I remember I was trying to find the sweet spot for carbs. One night I had 45 grams or so. Within one hour I was sweating and started to experience symptoms of a blood sugar crash( shaking, sweating, rapid heart beat, etc) I ate more carbs and it went away but I will never take that without at least 70 g carbs ever again. **** was scary lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken 200mg before, 300 is the business though ehh? If I ever eat a carb again, maybe I'll try it lol
Well, I took 400mg this morning with my 80g of pasta :)

I have a bottle of anabolic pump on its way.

Mike

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Some suggestions:

2. Cinnimon extract

How is that not significant in a non diabetic model?

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
The 1hr 45min results for the bagel and whey meal are very impressive.