Alpha Drive XL - I am on day 7 - Sides I noticed

tranceaddict

Awards
I noticed a few sides so far running 6 caps of Alpha Drive XL a day:

- Acne

- Hair Thinning (Will i eventually go bald if i continue my cycle)

- Increased Liver Enzymes (i think)

other than that, have noticed already mass/strength gains (and i am only on day 7 wtf!!)

should i continue my cycle or not :S

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how that could happen. the stuff is crap! its not even roids. what else r you taking with it?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
is freak

EuryMAX. Proprietary Eurycoma Longifolia Ex, CYP-X. Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Proprietary Furostanosides. Extract, Tribubolic. Complex (Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. Proprietary Glycoprotein Complex from Eurycoma Longifolia, ADED

the ingredients, are plants , no roids.

acne? it's possible with tribulus

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't ADED found to be a mild steroid? It is the same thing that was in Jungle Warfare.

I know when I tried a bottle of that suff it literally made me sick. General not feeling well, DARK urine, hard to pee (yes, really, I kid you not). I stopped taking it and was better almost instatly. I chucked both bottles I bought into the garbage.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established

- Acne

other than that, have noticed already mass/strength gains (and i am only on day 7 wtf!!)

not possible

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think everybody has bottles sitting around and dont want to use them or think its junk. Ill take them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill pay for shipping, its better than throwing them away.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hair thinning in 7 days...:toofunny:
A full hair cycle need a lot more time

chim_chim

Awards
Hair thinning in 7 days...:toofunny:
A full hair cycle need a lot more time
That, plus this:
"- Increased Liver Enzymes (i think)"

...makes me wonder if this was a joke post. You "think" you have increased liver enzymes?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
That, plus this:

...makes me wonder if this was a joke post. You "think" you have increased liver enzymes?
yeah, thats a good one too...lord:whiner:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
That, plus this:

I was wondering and thinking the very same.

OP what makes you think you have increased liver enzymes?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of the time increased liver enzymes isn't felt unless you're looking at huge increases that just won't happen. I have thinning hair that comes with MPB and never saw any shedding with Alpha drive.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- Acne

thats weird .. how do you notice liver enzymes ?which sides led u to this conclusion.

also ive done this for pct . never had any problems .. then i only did 2-3caps/day for only 2 weeks then i stopped.

but with those sides, i would advice you to stop taking it man .. or maybe dose down to see if the sides still exist.

godd luck

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, I liked it just fine, and never had any of those sides. Perhaps the op has other health issues that should be considered and maybe he should seek some medical testing to see whats going on.

EDIT: I apologize, I forgot, I reviewed my notes, and I did infact get some serious acne breakouts.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I too remember reading there is some steroid in this as well. I ran one bottle and noticed shedding as well. I don't think Bioscience made anything other than steroids during their short lived run. ALRI formulated all their products, so it would not surprise me if there is some hidden not listed steroid that shows no mass increases, but is just loaded with sides.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

- Acne

Wow.......Really? Cause I ran a few bottles and I felt like I just wasted twenty bucks. Hair thinning and increased liver enzymes? Really?.........No Really?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
the only side I can see on a 7 day trial is PARANOIA
Not trying to be an ass but some people imagine all kind of stuff when they try hormonal supplements, if the mind is not prepared the body will fell all kind of strange sides

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
u posted this on bb.com also

i lulzed