New Hyperdrive 3.0 versus Old Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

New Hyperdrive 3.0 versus Old Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

Has anyone tried both and compared them?

I'm starting to use the old formula because I have acquired about 40 sample packs over time, rofl.

The stuff is awsome though.

Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

old venom hyperdrive is definately better

Yeah ive used both and the original "of course" is much better IMO....the new is okay but now where near the same effect as the original venom hyperdrive.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.36%

Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk40 View Post
    Yeah ive used both and the original "of course" is much better IMO....the new is okay but now where near the same effect as the original venom hyperdrive.

Hey are you talking about the 500mg version VS the 3.0+ 605mg version? If so:

I just started taking the "new" also after using thier old formula, and so far just hasnt seemed the same... ALRI claims they didnt take anything out but just put more into this formula, the mian ingriediants look all the same... I dunno
    just doesnt seem to have the same kick :-(

We need some more thoughts on this...
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%

Ingredient profile looks different.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.36%

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Ingredient profile looks different.
    Yeah... slightly diff...

I hate it when manufactures change a perfectly good product to "make it better" end up screwing up a great thing...
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Ace5high View Post
    Yeah... slightly diff...

I hate it when manufactures change a perfectly good product to "make it better" end up screwing up a great thing...
    don't we all. original venom and stim x used to be great supps. i see the new versions in brick and mortar stores, can't help but wonder if they made it weaker to be more acceptable to general public?????? your average joe looking to drop a few pounds isn't as hardcore as most of us at am, imo.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.24%

the new hyperdrive is not as good as the old venom. it doesnt supress my appetite at all and i feel like i have to piss all day long. even when i do pee it doesnt feel like im getting it all out. i took 2 of them after using for a week and i got close to the effects of the old venom but still not the same.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.38%

haven't used the new 3.0+, but Im really liking the 3.0, no side effects at 2 caps a day, as far as fat burning goes, it seems more effective than EC stack
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The new one flat out blows in comparison to the old one. Id get hott, have energy for hours and would sweat my ass off on the first one.

The new one SUCKS!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The new one flat out blows in comparison to the old one. Id get hott, have energy for hours and would sweat my ass off on the first one.

The new one SUCKS!
    thats all i needed to know. with a few exceptions 'new and improved' means it aint crap.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

im not 100% sure but i talked to an ALRI rep and he told me that the only real difference is the methyl-synephrine. ive tried old and new and cant really seem to tell the difference. cool bottle though
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

Why oh why do these manufacturers pull this crap? I just bought a bottle of the "NEW AND IMPROVED!!!" formula and in my humble opinion Hyperdrive 3.0+ is NOT as good as venom...seriously, why on earth do they do this? It's all about the bottom line I'm sure but it's the consumer who winds up getting screwed. OK, I feel better now.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't we all. original venom and stim x used to be great supps. i see the new versions in brick and mortar stores, can't help but wonder if they made it weaker to be more acceptable to general public?????? your average joe looking to drop a few pounds isn't as hardcore as most of us at am, imo.
    the original stimulant x (the red/white cap version) is on its way back. i just got a weeks sample to review from AX and it is the same thing as the original. i've missed this stuff. energy is great all day, appetite is crushed, and i'm sweating like nobody's business. it's about time they're bringing it back..
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    it's about time they're bringing it back..
    No doubt...awesome! I love the original stimX
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The old hyperdrive, we couldnt keep on the shelves. The new one just sits there. Guess word got around fast.

I LOVED the old version. I swear they forgot to include Rocket Fuel in the ingredient list. New stuff is not half as good.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.45%

I got the new one after Alri claimed it was the same formulation with increased amounts of effective ingredients... and i was lied to. It's not the same, and I could swear I get this stimmed out jittery feeling that only comes with products with yohimbine in it. Makes me wonder what was actually in the old formula.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%

beware of 'new and improved' the only thing improved is the profit they are making.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

Yes, its been said many times in this thread so far but just my own input.

The old venom I could never get above 1 cap/day because all I needed was 1 cap. I had finally found something that crushed my appetite.

I should've done a search here before ordering the new version. Complete sh*t to be brutally honest. At 2/day I get zero effects, and it has been well over 4 months between taking the old venom and the new version.

DO NOT BUY THE NEW VERSION if you are expecting the same as the old version.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I LOVED the old version. I swear they forgot to include Rocket Fuel in the ingredient list. New stuff is not half as good.
    You're on the right track.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.39%

The new one seems to be missing b12
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.57%

i really pissed off

the original venom was my favorite supplement. it crushed my appetite and gave me crazy energy.

this new version is complete sh#t. it feels like deja vu with stimx.....

i wish we could get answers to why the new and improved is a lie........... improved for who?
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    the original venom was my favorite supplement. it crushed my appetite and gave me crazy energy.

this new version is complete sh#t. it feels like deja vu with stimx.....

i wish we could get answers to why the new and improved is a lie........... improved for who?
    There may have been an ingredient in there that wasn't listed. Who knows?

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%

I gave my secretary my 3.0+ sample packs. And she absolutely loved them. She told me 1 cap was as good as 2 caps of Meltdown.

I bought her a bottle of 3.0+ for her bday since she liked the samples. She is up to 2 caps, twice per day (total of 4 caps) and says it isn't working at all.

She just read this thread and said 2 caps Meltdown trumps 2 caps of 3.0+. You win some, lose some.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Old formula is MUCH better. Some stuff has been added and some removed; definitely not improved.

When is version 4.0 due out?

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Has anyone tried both and compared them?

I'm starting to use the old formula because I have acquired about 40 sample packs over time, rofl.

The stuff is awsome though.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.61%

lookup venEvol....
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%

Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    lookup venEvol....
    that looks interesting, but close to $50 a bottle is kinda steep.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Smile

Hmmm, is this essentially the old version of Venom?

that looks interesting, but close to $50 a bottle is kinda steep.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Hmmm, is this essentially the old version of Venom?
    it actually looks better on paper.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%

Double dose on new Venom... problem solved. Or break the caps for 1.5 dose.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Smile

For me what ruined the new Venom was the addition of the Yohimbine equivalent; wonder if that is in this too?

it actually looks better on paper.
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

Quote Originally Posted by CrownOfHorns View Post
    Double dose on new Venom... problem solved. Or break the caps for 1.5 dose.
    Not for me. I quadrupled the dose and got none of the effects. And yes, I have old venom still to compare back and forth.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    Not for me. I quadrupled the dose and got none of the effects. And yes, I have old venom still to compare back and forth.
    Damn. Well that sucks. I would understand if the lack of effectiveness is due to one's acquired tolerance to the stimulants found in the old Venom, as usually is the case with these products (for those that were taking the old Venom and switched to the new version without giving your body time to "reset" its response to stimulants, thus not feeling the same desired effect, and ultimately rendering the new product as ineffective, while in reality even the old Venom would not work as desired). Unfortunately for ALRI customers, I beleive that is a very narrow and unlikely scenario, since users like you have both versions to compare.

Then of course, one cannot rule out the popular mindset of "New and Improved" versions of products are always junk, as it has been proven time and time again, meaning that the new Venom IS in fact better, and one's lack of response to its effects are purely unconscious rooted by this propaganda... then again, this is also unlikely.
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

Quote Originally Posted by CrownOfHorns View Post
    Damn. Well that sucks. I would understand if the lack of effectiveness is due to one's acquired tolerance to the stimulants found in the old Venom, as usually is the case with these products (for those that were taking the old Venom and switched to the new version without giving your body time to "reset" its response to stimulants, thus not feeling the same desired effect, and ultimately rendering the new product as ineffective, while in reality even the old Venom would not work as desired). Unfortunately for ALRI customers, I beleive that is a very narrow and unlikely scenario, since users like you have both versions to compare.

Then of course, one cannot rule out the popular mindset of "New and Improved" versions of products are always junk, as it has been proven time and time again, meaning that the new Venom IS in fact better, and one's lack of response to its effects are purely unconscious rooted by this propaganda... then again, this is also unlikely.

I'll give you both points. For me, I have both and used both interchangably to compare in case I had some sort of tolerance issue (I was stim-free for about 4 months prior to trying new-venom and doing the comparison).

Although I agree with your broader point about new-and-improved implying a negative connotation for people "in the know", I would also argue the placebo effect would work opposite to your suggestion in people not "in the know". Although I would argue against my placebo effect theory because I would think that stimulant effects are fairly objective to measure (increased HR at least, pupillary dilation, etc)...and while still could be placebo to some degree (I'm taking this stimulant, its going to hype me up...so my body starts to kick out adrenalin in response to the expected stimulus and produces similar results to an actual stimulant), I would argue that things like vasodilators are the best supplements to test the placebo effect, since they're results are pretty subjective.

So I agree with you, disagree with you, and then disagree with myself. I'm a bit schizo today.

I would also like to add my anecdote about the "new and improved". I actually purchased the new venom because I thought I was out of the old venom (I wasn't, I had misplaced it because I hadn't taken any for four months). However, I did NOT know that the new venom was actually a different formulation! I only found out that they changed the formula when I went up to 2x a day and found no result, and tried 4x one day for sh*ts and giggles...and still no result. I thought something must be up, and came back to AM (after a long stint away) to search, and lo and behold I found a wealth of information comparing the two.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%

beware of 'new and improved' the only thing improved is the profit they are making.
    take this to the bank
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Ending about throwing out about 3/4 of a bottle of the new stuff; anyone heard if they are ever going to correct the formula and come out with 4.0?

take this to the bank
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%

you ought to be hoping for a return of v1.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%

hyperdrive 3.0 has been pulled from shelves at vitamin shoppe.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Interesting...we can only hope for Version 1.0 or 4.0; just anything besides the current version.

39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Interesting...we can only hope for Version 1.0 or $.0; just anything besides the current version.
    with all the scrutiny that has been thrown alri's way, ie the whole aded jw mess. i can't believe this once reputable company could be so incredibly dumb. maybe alri has been paid by big pharma to be the frontman in their crusade to have supplements regulated. he is certainly doing his part to insure the feds have ample reasons for regulation.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.61%

Why did they pull the new formula from Vitamin Shoppe??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
    By Soccer00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 05:05 PM
  2. venom hyperdrive or T3
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 11:24 PM