New Hyperdrive 3.0 versus Old Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried both and compared them?

I'm starting to use the old formula because I have acquired about 40 sample packs over time, rofl.

The stuff is awsome though.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
old venom hyperdrive is definately better

Yeah ive used both and the original "of course" is much better IMO....the new is okay but now where near the same effect as the original venom hyperdrive.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Yeah ive used both and the original "of course" is much better IMO....the new is okay but now where near the same effect as the original venom hyperdrive.

Hey are you talking about the 500mg version VS the 3.0+ 605mg version? If so:

I just started taking the "new" also after using thier old formula, and so far just hasnt seemed the same... ALRI claims they didnt take anything out but just put more into this formula, the mian ingriediants look all the same... I dunno
just doesnt seem to have the same kick :-(

We need some more thoughts on this...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ingredient profile looks different.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Ingredient profile looks different.
Yeah... slightly diff...

I hate it when manufactures change a perfectly good product to "make it better" end up screwing up a great thing...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah... slightly diff...

I hate it when manufactures change a perfectly good product to "make it better" end up screwing up a great thing...
don't we all. original venom and stim x used to be great supps. i see the new versions in brick and mortar stores, can't help but wonder if they made it weaker to be more acceptable to general public?????? your average joe looking to drop a few pounds isn't as hardcore as most of us at am, imo.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the new hyperdrive is not as good as the old venom. it doesnt supress my appetite at all and i feel like i have to piss all day long. even when i do pee it doesnt feel like im getting it all out. i took 2 of them after using for a week and i got close to the effects of the old venom but still not the same.

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
haven't used the new 3.0+, but Im really liking the 3.0, no side effects at 2 caps a day, as far as fat burning goes, it seems more effective than EC stack

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new one flat out blows in comparison to the old one. Id get hott, have energy for hours and would sweat my ass off on the first one.

The new one SUCKS!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new one flat out blows in comparison to the old one. Id get hott, have energy for hours and would sweat my ass off on the first one.

The new one SUCKS!
thats all i needed to know. with a few exceptions 'new and improved' means it aint crap.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Why oh why do these manufacturers pull this crap? I just bought a bottle of the "NEW AND IMPROVED!!!" formula and in my humble opinion Hyperdrive 3.0+ is NOT as good as venom...seriously, why on earth do they do this? It's all about the bottom line I'm sure but it's the consumer who winds up getting screwed. OK, I feel better now.:aargh:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
don't we all. original venom and stim x used to be great supps. i see the new versions in brick and mortar stores, can't help but wonder if they made it weaker to be more acceptable to general public?????? your average joe looking to drop a few pounds isn't as hardcore as most of us at am, imo.
the original stimulant x (the red/white cap version) is on its way back. i just got a weeks sample to review from AX and it is the same thing as the original. i've missed this stuff. energy is great all day, appetite is crushed, and i'm sweating like nobody's business. it's about time they're bringing it back..

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
The old hyperdrive, we couldnt keep on the shelves. The new one just sits there. Guess word got around fast.

I LOVED the old version. I swear they forgot to include Rocket Fuel in the ingredient list. New stuff is not half as good.

BifWebster

Awards
I got the new one after Alri claimed it was the same formulation with increased amounts of effective ingredients... and i was lied to. It's not the same, and I could swear I get this stimmed out jittery feeling that only comes with products with yohimbine in it. Makes me wonder what was actually in the old formula.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
beware of 'new and improved' the only thing improved is the profit they are making.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, its been said many times in this thread so far but just my own input.

The old venom I could never get above 1 cap/day because all I needed was 1 cap. I had finally found something that crushed my appetite.

I should've done a search here before ordering the new version. Complete sh*t to be brutally honest. At 2/day I get zero effects, and it has been well over 4 months between taking the old venom and the new version.

DO NOT BUY THE NEW VERSION if you are expecting the same as the old version.

glendr1

Awards
i really pissed off

the original venom was my favorite supplement. it crushed my appetite and gave me crazy energy.

this new version is complete sh#t. it feels like deja vu with stimx.....

i wish we could get answers to why the new and improved is a lie........... improved for who?

madchemist

Banned
Awards
the original venom was my favorite supplement. it crushed my appetite and gave me crazy energy.

this new version is complete sh#t. it feels like deja vu with stimx.....

i wish we could get answers to why the new and improved is a lie........... improved for who?
There may have been an ingredient in there that wasn't listed. Who knows?

:smite:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gave my secretary my 3.0+ sample packs. And she absolutely loved them. She told me 1 cap was as good as 2 caps of Meltdown.

I bought her a bottle of 3.0+ for her bday since she liked the samples. She is up to 2 caps, twice per day (total of 4 caps) and says it isn't working at all.

She just read this thread and said 2 caps Meltdown trumps 2 caps of 3.0+. You win some, lose some.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Old formula is MUCH better. Some stuff has been added and some removed; definitely not improved.

When is version 4.0 due out? :frustrate

Has anyone tried both and compared them?

I'm starting to use the old formula because I have acquired about 40 sample packs over time, rofl.

The stuff is awsome though.

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Double dose on new Venom... problem solved. Or break the caps for 1.5 dose.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Double dose on new Venom... problem solved. Or break the caps for 1.5 dose.
Not for me. I quadrupled the dose and got none of the effects. And yes, I have old venom still to compare back and forth.

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Not for me. I quadrupled the dose and got none of the effects. And yes, I have old venom still to compare back and forth.
Damn. Well that sucks. I would understand if the lack of effectiveness is due to one's acquired tolerance to the stimulants found in the old Venom, as usually is the case with these products (for those that were taking the old Venom and switched to the new version without giving your body time to "reset" its response to stimulants, thus not feeling the same desired effect, and ultimately rendering the new product as ineffective, while in reality even the old Venom would not work as desired). Unfortunately for ALRI customers, I beleive that is a very narrow and unlikely scenario, since users like you have both versions to compare.

Then of course, one cannot rule out the popular mindset of "New and Improved" versions of products are always junk, as it has been proven time and time again, meaning that the new Venom IS in fact better, and one's lack of response to its effects are purely unconscious rooted by this propaganda... then again, this is also unlikely.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Well that sucks. I would understand if the lack of effectiveness is due to one's acquired tolerance to the stimulants found in the old Venom, as usually is the case with these products (for those that were taking the old Venom and switched to the new version without giving your body time to "reset" its response to stimulants, thus not feeling the same desired effect, and ultimately rendering the new product as ineffective, while in reality even the old Venom would not work as desired). Unfortunately for ALRI customers, I beleive that is a very narrow and unlikely scenario, since users like you have both versions to compare.

Then of course, one cannot rule out the popular mindset of "New and Improved" versions of products are always junk, as it has been proven time and time again, meaning that the new Venom IS in fact better, and one's lack of response to its effects are purely unconscious rooted by this propaganda... then again, this is also unlikely.

I'll give you both points. For me, I have both and used both interchangably to compare in case I had some sort of tolerance issue (I was stim-free for about 4 months prior to trying new-venom and doing the comparison).

Although I agree with your broader point about new-and-improved implying a negative connotation for people "in the know", I would also argue the placebo effect would work opposite to your suggestion in people not "in the know". Although I would argue against my placebo effect theory because I would think that stimulant effects are fairly objective to measure (increased HR at least, pupillary dilation, etc)...and while still could be placebo to some degree (I'm taking this stimulant, its going to hype me up...so my body starts to kick out adrenalin in response to the expected stimulus and produces similar results to an actual stimulant), I would argue that things like vasodilators are the best supplements to test the placebo effect, since they're results are pretty subjective.

So I agree with you, disagree with you, and then disagree with myself. I'm a bit schizo today.

I would also like to add my anecdote about the "new and improved". I actually purchased the new venom because I thought I was out of the old venom (I wasn't, I had misplaced it because I hadn't taken any for four months). However, I did NOT know that the new venom was actually a different formulation! I only found out that they changed the formula when I went up to 2x a day and found no result, and tried 4x one day for sh*ts and giggles...and still no result. I thought something must be up, and came back to AM (after a long stint away) to search, and lo and behold I found a wealth of information comparing the two.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ending about throwing out about 3/4 of a bottle of the new stuff; anyone heard if they are ever going to correct the formula and come out with 4.0?

take this to the bank

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you ought to be hoping for a return of v1.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hyperdrive 3.0 has been pulled from shelves at vitamin shoppe.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...we can only hope for Version 1.0 or 4.0; just anything besides the current version.

hyperdrive 3.0 has been pulled from shelves at vitamin shoppe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting...we can only hope for Version 1.0 or $.0; just anything besides the current version.
with all the scrutiny that has been thrown alri's way, ie the whole aded jw mess. i can't believe this once reputable company could be so incredibly dumb. maybe alri has been paid by big pharma to be the frontman in their crusade to have supplements regulated. he is certainly doing his part to insure the feds have ample reasons for regulation.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
I personally have only tried the new version. im using it as we speak and have like 1/4 of the bottle left. the energy benefits are still top notch but the fat loss is little to none... ill definitely have to try the older version to compare.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
I personally have only tried the new version. im using it as we speak and have like 1/4 of the bottle left. the energy benefits are still top notch but the fat loss is little to none... ill definitely have to try the older version to compare.
look it up on Ebay. I found a person that was selling the version in the old bottles.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Ive only ever used original 3.0 and it lit me up like non else. If i could buy more of that i would. They prob had some illegal **** in it and can't produce it anymore and decided not too.

doushy

Awards
its in the FDA list, banned. check it out from the FDA s site.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
its in the FDA list, banned. check it out from the FDA s site.
Spiked with sibutramine, the active pharmaceutical in Meridia for weight loss.

Just google sibutramine, and you'll understand why it felt so damn strong.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Spiked with sibutramine, the active pharmaceutical in Meridia for weight loss.

Just google sibutramine, and you'll understand why it felt so damn strong.
and that's just the new stuff, which isn't anywhere as good as the original. i can only imagine what they put in the original formula.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
and that's just the new stuff, which isn't anywhere as good as the original. i can only imagine what they put in the original formula.
Thats the 3.0 version that was spiked (the original). The current version for sale (that was pulled at Vitamin Shoppe) is the 3.0+ version, which at least anecdotally (since it had none of the effects of 3.0 for me and many others) did not contain sibutramine.

I never knew of any version before 3.0.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats the 3.0 version that was spiked (the original). The current version for sale (that was pulled at Vitamin Shoppe) is the 3.0+ version, which at least anecdotally (since it had none of the effects of 3.0 for me and many others) did not contain sibutramine.

I never knew of any version before 3.0.
it is my understanding that it is the current version-hyperdrive 3.0, that is spiked with sibutramine. the venom 3.0 is the 2nd version, the venom hyperdrive being the first. there have been 3 versions, i have tried the first 2 and the 2nd was considerably weaker than the first. but from what i understand it was still a lot stronger than the current one.

cklilo1990

Awards
Omg...During the past year I must have used about 3 bottles of Hyperdrive 3.0, and one of the original one...
I took 2 a day, stacked tht with Lipodrene w/ephedrine (not the 25mg ephedra scam, actual ephedrine).
Towards the end I added STIMEREX ES...
Took all three together, two to three times a day.
I guess Im lucky to be alive?
Do u think i mite be currently suffering from long term complications?

cklilo1990

Awards
still gna go to my doctor tho...i dno man, meridia+rimonobant+ephedrine for like 3 months... i dnt feel too good abt havin done tht