Is White Flood any good? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is White Flood any good?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Is White Flood any good?

I am currently using Superpump 250 pre-workout and I love it but i'm not sure where to go next, does White Flood come anywhere close to the taste, energy, and pumps of superpump?
    I have also used N.O. Xplode, Backdraft, NO3 Overload, Hyper Pump, and Methyl-EFX.... some were alright and some sucked nuts.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

THANKS! My questions have been answered. I will be getting some White Flood as soon as i'm done with my Superpump!'Maybe some Green Mag as well.... and some Purple Wraath.... ohhh the possibilities are endless!!!
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    THANKS! My questions have been answered. I will be getting some White Flood as soon as i'm done with my Superpump!'Maybe some Green Mag as well.... and some Purple Wraath.... ohhh the possibilities are endless!!!
    Awesome bro!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Is it ever good?! It is the best!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

My pre workout drink is GM and WF.....intra is PW with a touch of BA and CM...I follow more of a traditional powerlifting routine with cardio after and CL products kick a$$
  7. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    My pre workout drink is GM and WF.....intra is PW with a touch of BA and CM...I follow more of a traditional powerlifting routine with cardio after and CL products kick a$$
    I've seen some really good strength gains with GM ... thanks for the feedback!
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I've seen some really good strength gains with GM ... thanks for the feedback!
    you better be careful, with all these guys bragging on your products they might put you out of a job, lol. btw just to let you know, i think you have done a hellava job so far.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  229 lbs.

You will enjoy it, guaranteed! And to top that, you will save $ as well, these products deliver and last a while!
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you better be careful, with all these guys bragging on your products they might put you out of a job, lol. btw just to let you know, i think you have done a hellava job so far.

Thank you sir!!! I appreciate the feedback on the products as well as my performance!! Means alot!
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by TonySmiles View Post
    You will enjoy it, guaranteed! And to top that, you will save $ as well, these products deliver and last a while!
    Yes they sure do last long!!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

White Flood sucks! Dont buy it! Stay away!

So I can buy it all

I was impressed with it. I had a good experience with Golden Finish so I decided to give WF a try. Good focus, sweating my arse off, increased endurance (had been using beta-alanine for the past few months) and vasculairty was waaaay up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

So I can buy it all

I was impressed with it. I had a good experience with Golden Finish so I decided to give WF a try. Good focus, sweating my arse off, increased endurance (had been using beta-alanine for the past few months) and vasculairty was waaaay up.
    LOL you crack me up man.
    WF = Beast mode
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have tried it with a bunch of diff amounts of water and still blah. I dont like the taste at all. I dont care though it works and I could give 2 s h i ts about taste.

So far I think I like grape PW the most and most people say that's the worst tasting of your line and I HATE grape flavored stuff.....lol go figure.
  15. Advanced Member

I've been coming in on these White Flood threads too late. I can't take but ten minutes off the forums and I miss 'em, but then I stay on here for 2 hours and there's no action. Anyway, yes it's worth it. Just look at my signature and avatar.
  16. Elite Member

I have tried it with a bunch of diff amounts of water and still blah. I dont like the taste at all. I dont care though it works and I could give 2 s h i ts about taste.

So far I think I like grape PW the most and most people say that's the worst tasting of your line and I HATE grape flavored stuff.....lol go figure.
    Your just too hard to please DW.
    How many scoops you using?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    I've been coming in on these White Flood threads too late. I can't take but ten minutes off the forums and I miss 'em, but then I stay on here for 2 hours and there's no action. Anyway, yes it's worth it. Just look at my signature and avatar.
    Have you used Superpump before? If so, how does it compare to White Flood.... it's hard for me to imagine somthing being better than Superpump.... just because me and Superpump have an intense love affair right now.

i think i'm a borderline addict
  18. Advanced Member

Have you used Superpump before? If so, how does it compare to White Flood.... it's hard for me to imagine somthing being better than Superpump.... just because me and Superpump have an intense love affair right now.

i think i'm a borderline addict
    Not in a long time. LOL lucky for you (and a little creepy) I have a sample pack lying around. I'll use it tonight and tell you what I think.

Edit: I'm going to take it right now. I'll edit in about 10 minutes to let you know any effects comparable to White Flood.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Not in a long time. LOL lucky for you (and a little creepy) I have a sample pack lying around. I'll use it tonight and tell you what I think.

Edit: I'm going to take it right now. I'll edit in about 10 minutes to let you know any effects comparable to White Flood.
    AWESOME! Thanks alot man.
  20. New Member

a lemon taste is horrible, but the "effects" are amazing.

rage and more rage !!
  21. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

I love WF.

End of subject. Go buy one
  22. Advanced Member

Sorry for the delay. I decided to work out first. Alright. White Flood mixes a lot better, I can tell you that right now, and the taste of White Flood imo is better too. Sorry but that fruit punch superpump was good for the first sip, but then it just tasted like liquid tart candy. There was a bit more tingling from Superpump, but it also made me feel a bit dizzy. In fact I almost felt sick, but that may be because my body's not used to it. Umm... White Flood gives me better focus, roughly the same energy. Price-wise, on my calculator White Flood is about 2 cents cheaper per serving, at least when comparing prices from one site (can't find superpump on nutraplanet). And finally, there are more stacking options for White Flood. Overall I have concluded that White Flood is better for me. Give it a shot, it can't be horrible for you, and if it is (lol, yeah right) you can always switch back. Hope this helps.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Your just too hard to please DW.
    How many scoops you using?

No a-hole im using 2 J/K. Well about the a-hole and nutkick I really am using 2 scoops. I know Im picky as hell with flavors. I will drink anything if it works and well White Flood works
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Sorry for the delay. I decided to work out first. Alright. White Flood mixes a lot better, I can tell you that right now, and the taste of White Flood imo is better too. Sorry but that fruit punch superpump was good for the first sip, but then it just tasted like liquid tart candy. There was a bit more tingling from Superpump, but it also made me feel a bit dizzy. In fact I almost felt sick, but that may be because my body's not used to it. Umm... White Flood gives me better focus, roughly the same energy. Price-wise, on my calculator White Flood is about 2 cents cheaper per serving, at least when comparing prices from one site (can't find superpump on nutraplanet). And finally, there are more stacking options for White Flood. Overall I have concluded that White Flood is better for me. Give it a shot, it can't be horrible for you, and if it is (lol, yeah right) you can always switch back. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the comparison/review. I am now most definatley gonna give it a try.... Also, I do agree that the fruit punch flavor is disgusting, but pink lemonade is AMAZING!!!
  25. Advanced Member

Thanks for the comparison/review. I am now most definatley gonna give it a try.... Also, I do agree that the fruit punch flavor is disgusting, but pink lemonade is AMAZING!!!
    Yeah, the sample pack they gave me was fruit punch, I had no control over it. Lemonade is always the best flavor when it comes to supps... besides banana, but not many supps offer that LOL.
  26. Elite Member

No a-hole im using 2 J/K. Well about the a-hole and nutkick I really am using 2 scoops. I know Im picky as hell with flavors. I will drink anything if it works and well White Flood works
    LMAO. That's good though! It sure does work well
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I can buy it all

haha, thats my line. used to say that about e-form all the time, just wish they would have listened. btw last night was my first time using white flood i hate to endorse a product after one use, but it did give good energy and intense focus. i even think i may have dosed a little to high, i rarely say that about a stim product.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.

Honestly, I've used both and the energy from WF is better than SP250 to me.

But if you have enough energy and want focus, I'd pick SteelEdge!

BUTT WF is definitely great on those days I need a pick-me-up to hit the gym!
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  29. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, thats my line. used to say that about e-form all the time, just wish they would have listened. btw last night was my first time using white flood i hate to endorse a product after one use, but it did give good energy and intense focus. i even think i may have dosed a little to high, i rarely say that about a stim product.
    Awesome!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.

I am currently using Superpump 250 pre-workout and I love it but i'm not sure where to go next, does White Flood come anywhere close to the taste, energy, and pumps of superpump?
    I have also used N.O. Xplode, Backdraft, NO3 Overload, Hyper Pump, and Methyl-EFX.... some were alright and some sucked nuts.

To add to the responses WF is one of the best Pre Workout supplements I have tried all that you have as well and it blows the rest out of the water.
  31. Elite Member

Can't argue with results
  32. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Can't argue with results
    I lovethe stuff. You'd better be stashin em for me!
  33. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I lovethe stuff. You'd better be stashin em for me!
    LOL I got a shed out back covered in camo netting... with a big sign that says "For jjohn keep out"
  34. Advanced Member

LOL I got a shed out back covered in camo netting... with a big sign that says "For jjohn keep out"
    Hee hee. I hope that sign says " Of which dblakester gets 75%" in fine print.
  35. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Hee hee. I hope that sign says " Of which dblakester gets 75%" in fine print.
    You touch that stash I you'll regret it.
  36. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    You touch that stash I you'll regret it.
    Really, because the animation says we'll both regret it. LOL.

Reps for good sense of humour.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

**** Yeah it is. It's only like the Best Pre Workout Supp ever. Duh

Only NO Shotgun comes close.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

You guys have me completley convinced now.... its just gonna be a while til I can get it, I still got 3 tubs of Superpump left...
  39. Elite Member

You guys have me completley convinced now.... its just gonna be a while til I can get it, I still got 3 tubs of Superpump left...
    That should last ya Maybe if you get burned out on the SP, you can switch to WF for a month and then cycle back to SP to change it up
  40. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Man I woke up in the morning craving lemonadey White Flood.

I'm tired!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
  4. Rosie's Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:46 AM