NO shotgun users clik here

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen any negative feedback on NO shotgun and am just wondering how many of you guys are using this stuff and what you think of it. Thanks fella's:thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a tub and me an my training partner use it from time to time. I like it a lot and feel like its definately one of the best PWOs ive used in a while.

Titanium

Awards
Im using version 2 and I like it alot. My only complaint is that it does not have enough stims in it and it taste like crap. I add a little bit of crystal light orange and it taste fine. As with any NO product the results diminish over time. I have a second bottle but I will try something else in between. If you haven't tried it go ahead and get it I think it is worth the money. I have tried a few others and this is at the top of the list so far. I will try Superpump 250 next.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I use NO Shotgun when I want a pre-w/o supp with stims in it. It gives me good focus and aggression and nice pumps. I tried NanoVapor and it made me really itchy and I felt like I was going to vomit. I don't get the itch/burn with Shotgun, but sometimes it does make me a bit queasy. I discovered that adding a scoop of oat flour or WMS to my during-w/o water combats the nausea and the crash pretty well.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
never had a problem with the old flavor. tasted like cinnamon apples to me. The boost was noticeable in the gym. More so than ragnarok, which I recently bought (i know i'll get hell for that on this board, though all i offer is my unbiased opinion). To each their own though, most people on this site love it. I would recommend NO shotgun for a PWO stim.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
im still using no shotgun. i love the product

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I'm using NO Shotgun right now. I love the stuff. It definitely gives me good focus and energy. Also, my workout partner has said that I am more vascular now....

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
is the crash pretty bad with it? i've taken superpump, n.o. xplode, and nanovapor.they left me drained, wonderin if this was the same. also cant argue with the 16 grams of protein per serving lol

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
stuff was good imo. great pumps and energy. someone i know didn't like it and gave me 1/2 tub free! only problem is that it comes in one flavor: TERRIBLE!

tehockey

tehockey

Awards
I tried it for awhile after NO-explode wasn't doin' it for me. It gave me good pumps and I could definitely put up more weight but it sometimes made me nauseous to the point that I had to stop lifting. could be just my experience tho, I'd say give it a shot it's got a good track record

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
oddly enough i don't notice the stims at all...probably because this shite puts me in the ****in' zone. i used to use vapor x3 (screw you guys, that stuff gets me jacked too) but no-shotgun is the meal ticket IMO.

for a crazy workout take pslin with no-shotgun, mix 30-50g WMS with NO 15-20 min before....pslin just over an hour and carbs 15 after that. they'll get so scared they will shut down the gym until you finish and leave!

atlbiggains

Awards
using it right now, it does what it is suppose to do....

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback guys!! Looks like its pretty good stuff:)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I love my pre-workout supps and have tried them all. NO-Shotgun is the best one I have ever tried. Energy, focus, and pumps are all in check. I get no crash and no jitters from the energy blend which is awesome. Just for an FYI here is what I consider it better than:

NO-Xplode
Vasocharge(and I loved this product until I found Shotgun)
WTF Pumped
Superpump
Cold Fusion EX
Smash
Ragnarok
Xpand Energized
MHP Trac Extreme
Animal Pump
Hypershok
Shock Therapy

I'm sure i've used some others, but I just stockpiled 8 tubs of NO-Shotgun while it was BOGO. Taste isn't that great, but man up and drink it. I'm using v2, but am getting a bunch of sample of v3 for comparison.

mdgrwl

Awards
So far I like No-Shotgun the best. I tried SuperPump250, and Ragnarok... out of the 3, NO-Shotgun the best. Excellent stim effect... fist time using it, felt like a warrior.

If I had to be critical, I would say the creatine used in .v2 blows... Its CEE. I never got anything from it in this dept. I would usually suppliment with another creatine product while using this.
Verdict is still out on .v3's creatine effectiveness.

atlbiggains

Awards
you just have to make sure to eat a small meal about 45 minutes before you take it, and then drink at least 12 ounces of water after you finished taking it....

j4ever

Awards
no shotgun gave me sick pumps,felt like i was fully pumped after 1-2 work sets, as someone else said not quite enough stims for me so i would always drink 2 cups of coffee about 20-30 minutes before i took it,i like it better than no explode.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I'm not a N.O. Shotgun user, but I do happen to use White Flood.

For the amount of servings, the kick and the focus you get out of it, I don't see how White Flood can be topped. You might want to look into it before you make a purchase, for it gets 99.9% positive reviews as well. I hope you consider it, it works great for me.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love my pre-workout supps and have tried them all. NO-Shotgun is the best one I have ever tried. Energy, focus, and pumps are all in check. I get no crash and no jitters from the energy blend which is awesome. Just for an FYI here is what I consider it better than:

NO-Xplode
Vasocharge(and I loved this product until I found Shotgun)
WTF Pumped
Superpump
Cold Fusion EX
Smash
Ragnarok
Xpand Energized
MHP Trac Extreme
Animal Pump
Hypershok
Shock Therapy

I'm sure i've used some others, but I just stockpiled 8 tubs of NO-Shotgun while it was BOGO. Taste isn't that great, but man up and drink it. I'm using v2, but am getting a bunch of sample of v3 for comparison.
Based on all your feedback, and the feedback of some others, i ordered a tub of V3 in my last nutra order.. Today was my first day using it, and i must say i was very impressed.. It seems like we have similar likes in PWO products, as to me Vasocharge was much better for me then any of those others listed. This may indeed edge it out.

I like the added protein, and bcaa's.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
the thing i love about shotgun is the diminishing effect is FAR LESS than any other PWO supp i've tried. XPlode does sh*t for me now, even if i take a break from it, but shotgun gets me pumped day in day out. here's my ranking order of pwo supps i've tried (currently waiting for my samples of White Flood and Ragnorak to arrive):

VPX NO-Shotgun- Use it daily, other than a day or two break every few weeks

Nutrabio AKG Xtreme Stack- No stims but I take it w/ 200mg caff and it gives a really good pump

All The Whey NO2 Explode- Tastes god awful but works well and is cheap

NO Plasmacore -If I take more than 2 days in a row, it doesn't do sh*t, but if I take a break and come back I get crazy jacked

Ultimate Orange- A football buddy gave me some in high school (7 yrs ago) and i remember havin a crazy workout; never bought any myself tho

NO Xplode- see above

NaNO Vapor -Worst. Product. Ever.

yes i was a sucker who bout MT and MAP but i'm new to the forum so don't bust my balls too hard

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks a lot guys i may have to go buy a tub of that pretty soon

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the OP has ordered a couple that will be here tomorrow:thumbsup: There has been nothing but great feedback on this and I must say it is probably one of the most underrated pre-workout supps on this board. Thanks for all the feedback guys!!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I just finish a bottle of Hemodraulix and thinking about trying this next. Is there any bloat with it when taken only preworkout? I'm currently cutting and the usual crea-bloat would mask my losses.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
get it. it's as good as above posts say it is.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I just finish a bottle of Hemodraulix and thinking about trying this next. Is there any bloat with it when taken only preworkout? I'm currently cutting and the usual crea-bloat would mask my losses.
it doesn't bloat me at all, it has Creatine EE in it so if you don't get bloated from that you should be good to go

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
no shotgun is solid

Definately one of the best pre workout formulas out there. I love the 16grams of protein they added, damn good idea, im shocked more people arent doing it. Navo Vapor, Methyl EFX, No Shotgun are probably my three fav's in the prework out arena.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
It's on sale at DA 2 for $39 until saturday (tomorrow) :thumbsup:

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Not a bad price

I think sk has it for 35 which is a hell huv a deal !