Has anyone here STACKED...

G

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore (DTH) and AN's IGF-2 together? I'm just curious as I'm running DTH right now and loving it. Looking at the ingredient panel I see each supplement has unique ingredients. (Nothing shared).

Would it be too potent to stack the two, or would it be a great combo? Comments welcome!

***EDIT: I see they share both Dodder Seed, and Rhodiola Rosea. Any risks from "double-dosing" these componunds so to speak?***

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
For the price, imo, it wouldn't be worth it. Don't get me wrong, IGF-2 is an excellent product but since you are already taking DTH most of the ingredients will be redundant. The only thing that the IGF-2 will add to the mix is mucuna pruriens which is supposed to boost GH and Test output. If you want to add this ingredient, Powerfull wuld be a cheaper option. Personally, I'd be more apt to add a divanil product and/or an AI to the DTH than the mucana.

G

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
For the price, imo, it wouldn't be worth it. Don't get me wrong, IGF-2 is an excellent product but since you are already taking DTH most of the ingredients will be redundant. The only thing that the IGF-2 will add to the mix is mucuna pruriens which is supposed to boost GH and Test output. If you want to add this ingredient, Powerfull wuld be a cheaper option. Personally, I'd be more apt to add a divanil product and/or an AI to the DTH than the mucana.
Thanks Rhyno.. I was looking at Nutra's new Divanex

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Igf-2 Has some nice effects for sleeping as well with recovery and dreams. It would be ok to take them both together no doubt. Just buy bulk dianvil extract like the active in Mass FX MAX and take that for duration of time.

G

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Igf-2 Has some nice effects for sleeping as well with recovery and dreams. It would be ok to take them both together no doubt. Just buy bulk dianvil extract like the active in Mass FX MAX and take that for duration of time.
Thanks Tex!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no problem man. hopefully that is what you are looking for!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dth daytime and save igf-2 just for nightime.