dicana/guggul/ephedrine stack

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Does anyone remember the proper dosages for each, i done it before with tricana but that 3 years ago and i lost the dosages. Has anyone tried the Dicana?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i have not used my dicana yet but it seems like people like it double dosed. might want to ramp up to that dose though, not really sure. as far as the ephedrine goes, 25mg + 200mg of caffeine is pretty standard. and for the guggul, i would personally save that for after you run the previous two compounds, for a little pct just the get the thyroid up and running normal. then again, it seems a little unclear how much dicana shuts down the thyroid, im sure not nearly as much as t3 but maybe a small degree.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i have not used my dicana yet but it seems like people like it double dosed. might want to ramp up to that dose though, not really sure. as far as the ephedrine goes, 25mg + 200mg of caffeine is pretty standard. and for the guggul, i would personally save that for after you run the previous two compounds, for a little pct just the get the thyroid up and running normal. then again, it seems a little unclear how much dicana shuts down the thyroid, im sure not nearly as much as t3 but maybe a small degree.
:thumbsup:

if you have the old Dicana, double dose would be good @ 6caps a day. if you have the new Dicana, dose 3 caps a day. little to no shutdown of thyroid gland. if you do, you should recover in just a few short days. i agree, not a fan of guggul. and wouldnt run it with the above. should be potent, running a very similar stack this month during my cutting cycle and having great success. like night and day from last month and the products i used. good luck and enjoy.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

if you have the old Dicana, double dose would be good @ 6caps a day. if you have the new Dicana, dose 3 caps a day. little to no shutdown of thyroid gland. if you do, you should recover in just a few short days. i agree, not a fan of guggul. and wouldnt run it with the above. should be potent, running a very similar stack this month during my cutting cycle and having great success. like night and day from last month and the products i used. good luck and enjoy.
Right on. If you want to be EXTRA careful, a lot of people like SAN Tight for "pct", though it's more frequently used with the T2 products (thyrotabs - 3,3 and thyrocuts II - 3,2)