JW and 6oxo extreme

tandemaxle

Awards
i have been running jw and oxo extreme for about 5 weeks together.
started the oxo about 2 weeks before, anyway i started at about 162 pounds and am now at 172 thats fantastic gains and i have had zero sides!
so anyway i am going to run activate xtreme and possibly x factor after for a minor pct to raise test and add some more gains. to me this sounds like a good plan give me thoughts and any idea's that might be better.
thanks

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Why not throw in some coleus forskohlii at about 100mg every day (dosages split up of course). It will be synergistic with the x-factor and help get your test up to boot.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
idk bout for you but i started jungle warfare(for one was too young for it) but it shut me down hard or more than i was willin to deal with after a week and a half... dont know if you've experienced that... but i was stupid and thought it was "non-hormonal"

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
idk bout for you but i started jungle warfare(for one was too young for it) but it shut me down hard or more than i was willin to deal with after a week and a half... dont know if you've experienced that... but i was stupid and thought it was "non-hormonal"
Can somebody neg rep this guy?lol jk:fool2:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha barely have any rep to be taken lol

tandemaxle

Awards
no man not at all my libido has been fantastic.
possibly from running the 6oxo along side.

tandemaxle

Awards
Why not throw in some coleus forskohlii at about 100mg every day (dosages split up of course). It will be synergistic with the x-factor and help get your test up to boot.
never heard of that so would that be somthing to take with the xfactor and ax ?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Yep, it would be a great addition. It's also called Forslean and Forskolin. Nutra sells it in cap form.

Be sure gradually ramp up the dosage as your GI tract gets used to it. Too much too soon will have you sh*tting like a goose.:dump: